PDA

View Full Version : To any legal experts out there...

StarSpangledSteeler
12-29-2010, 03:25 PM
Does Ben have any legal claim for suing Roger Goodell?

While it is within Goodell's right legally to enforce the Player Conduct Code, if he does so in this blatant of a biased/discriminatory manner there must be some legal recourse?

hawaiiansteel
12-29-2010, 03:48 PM
Does Ben have any legal claim for suing Roger Goodell?

While it is within Goodell's right legally to enforce the Player Conduct Code, if he does so in this blatant of a biased/discriminatory manner there must be some legal recourse?

no, he doesn't.

I have absolutely no legal experience but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express about a year ago...

http://www.hisuitestampa.com/images/tampa-hotel-sky-650x449.jpg

Sugar
12-29-2010, 03:55 PM
While I'm sure that Ben could find a member of the plaintiffs bar that would try and make a case of it, I'm not sure how he'd actually structure such a thing.

Oviedo
12-29-2010, 04:45 PM
Ben was punished under the terms of a collective baragaining agreement that the union Ben is part of has signed off. Therefore I doubt he could unless it was determined that he was slandered or had his character defamed.

Ben wants to this go away not to get revenge on Goodell no matter how much a a$$ he is.

rpmpit
12-29-2010, 08:25 PM
The best way Ben can get back at Goodell is by raising #7 over his head in February.

drprwnap
12-30-2010, 10:02 AM
The best way Ben can get back at Goodell is by raising #7 over his head in February.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Oviedo
12-30-2010, 01:06 PM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And that will be what Goodell has his henchmen is stripes on the field making sure never happens. Watch the number of personal foul calls that go against the Steelers in the play offs.

grotonsteel
12-30-2010, 01:20 PM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And that will be what Goodell has his henchmen is stripes on the field making sure never happens. Watch the number of personal foul calls that go against the Steelers in the play offs.

+1

NFL is out there to get Steelers. Roger BADall has no right to be the commish.