PDA

View Full Version : Ben's foot

eniparadoxgma
12-27-2010, 12:23 PM
Just got done watching the Carolina game and something I haven't seen mentioned here is that Ben has a bone sticking out of his friggin foot? :wft

ikestops85
12-27-2010, 12:27 PM
That was the first time I had heard that also. I wonder if that is why Ben is throwing a lot of passes high. Of course it just makes his performances all the more amazing. Not bad for a "soft" QB. :roll:

rpmpit
12-27-2010, 12:29 PM
I doubt its sticking out like Theisman's leg bone. Probably just protruding from its normal position underneath the skin. That's what I took from what they said.

And yes, along with the broken nose, it makes his performance even more incredible.

RuthlessBurgher
12-27-2010, 01:26 PM
Rex Ryan likely threw up in his mouth when he heard about how ugly Ben's foot looks now.

eniparadoxgma
12-27-2010, 01:35 PM
lmao RB :D

rpm, I really thought she meant it was sticking out of his foot as in through the skin but you're probably right. Either way, like Ike said, not bad for a soft drama queen of a QB.

StarSpangledSteeler
12-27-2010, 02:51 PM
Rex Ryan likely threw up in his mouth when he heard about how ugly Ben's foot looks now.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

fordfixer
12-28-2010, 01:24 AM
I doubt its sticking out like Theisman's leg bone. Probably just protruding from its normal position underneath the skin. That's what I took from what they said.

And yes, along with the broken nose, it makes his performance even more incredible.

That's how I took it also

hawaiiansteel
12-28-2010, 01:48 AM

or Rex might have gotten turned on, who knows what Rexsie is really into...

http://www.feetjeans.com/tgp/nude-nylons-socks/nude-nylons-socks-09.jpg

Shawn
12-28-2010, 02:40 AM
If Ben had an open fracture he would have had to had surgery. That can't be the case. I would assume like rpm that it's distortion of his normal anatomy. Still makes the guy tough as nails.