PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Flex Schedule

drprwnap
12-27-2010, 11:51 AM
per FB:

Steelers-Browns stays at 1 pm on Jan. 2 The NFL flexed Settle-St. Louis to the 8:20 pm slot on NBC.

WOW! What a great game to flex. :wft
If it's not the Steelers-clowns they couldn't find a better game to flex??? Yeah I know it's for the NFC West but who the f#ck cares??

AkronSteel
12-27-2010, 12:29 PM
per FB:

Steelers-Browns stays at 1 pm on Jan. 2 The NFL flexed Settle-St. Louis to the 8:20 pm slot on NBC.

If it's not the Steelers-clowns they couldn't find a better game to flex??? Yeah I know it's for the NFC West but who the f#ck cares??

It's the only game with true playoff implications next weekend!!! They are playing for a division title, even if it is only the NFC West!!! I'm glad the Steelers game isn't being moved!! Get that game over with and get to the two week break ASAP!!!

rpmpit
12-27-2010, 12:30 PM
per FB:

It's the only game with true playoff implications next weekend!!! They are playing for a division title, even if it is only the NFC West!!! I'm glad the Steelers game isn't being moved!! Get that game over with and get to the two week break ASAP!!!

Agreed!!!

drprwnap
12-27-2010, 12:33 PM
per FB:

I don't want our game moved, either. I just thought there would be a better game to flex, that's all.

ikestops85
12-27-2010, 12:39 PM
per FB:

I don't want our game moved, either. I just thought there would be a better game to flex, that's all.

Damn, I was hoping they would move our game. I'm going to be on the road that day but would be home for the late game. I guess that's why the Good Lord made DVRs. :D

RuthlessBurgher
12-27-2010, 01:22 PM
I guess that's why the Good Lord made DVRs. :D

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:OGwp79sQaMajVM:

Iron Shiek
12-27-2010, 01:52 PM
per FB:

Its in Seattle too. They have a great crowd, and will be pumped for that epic division clinching battle and getting their record up to 7-9. Ugh. But still, the stadium and crowd will be rocking. I would say Rams and Bradford might be in over their heads, but if Hasselbeck has to sit for Whitehurst, this will be a worse crapfest than originally thought.