PDA

View Full Version : John Kuhn would have looked good in a Steeler uniform

Herewegosteelers!
12-19-2010, 10:41 PM
But if he wasn't cut BA wouldn't have used him anyway. That's what the O misses though. A REAL fullback!

hawaiiansteel
12-19-2010, 10:49 PM
John Kuhn did look good in a Steelers uniform...

http://www.yorktownsquare.com/img/kuhnX00238_9.jpeg

Herewegosteelers!
12-19-2010, 10:54 PM
I know...they should have kept and used him instead of having no fullback in the offense now like that waste of a coordinator choses to do!

Crash
12-19-2010, 10:54 PM
Yeah...a fullback. That's the ticket.

steelfin
12-19-2010, 11:07 PM
Please tell us what the ticket is.

Crash
12-19-2010, 11:10 PM
On offense? Exactly what we saw today.

More three wide, less jumbo sets and 2 TE sets. The OL (Minus Scott) is getting props for their performance, is it a coincidence that for the most part it was 3 wide?

Nope.

They were one non call and one drop from winning, again with 3 wide.

steelfin
12-19-2010, 11:24 PM
It pains me to say this...:-) But I agree with you on the 3 receiver set.

The O-Line is marginal with the injury situation...if Ben were to pass much more in a game, he probably wouldn't finish out the season..

Did Scott get hurt or was he benched after the safety?

LordVile
12-19-2010, 11:27 PM
It pains me to say this...:-) But I agree with you on the 3 receiver set.

The O-Line is marginal with the injury situation...if Ben were to pass much more in a game, he probably wouldn't finish out the season..

Did Scott get hurt or was he benched after the safety?

The announcers said that Scott was "hurt" but maybe only emotionally.. I think they benched him purposely for Essux..

Chadman
12-19-2010, 11:32 PM
Going to go with Crash- play to the strengths- play 3 WR's.

focosteeler
12-20-2010, 12:33 AM
i agree with the 3 wide...although it was very satisfying to see us punch it in for the td...that made me very happy

SidSmythe
12-20-2010, 07:07 AM
Going to go with Crash- play to the strengths- play 3 WR's.

Chadman, could you please just say "I prefer the 3WR set"

Now Crash is going to claim you as one of his disciples.

kindlecatsb'ng
12-20-2010, 07:20 AM
Tomlin benched Scott per 93.7 the Fan. Lots of criticism of Tomlin's decision to do that and also for putting M. Moore in (when the safety occurred) versus keeping Mendenhall in there.

Kindle
:tt2

ikestops85
12-20-2010, 04:15 PM
Tomlin benched Scott per 93.7 the Fan. Lots of criticism of Tomlin's decision to do that and also for putting M. Moore in (when the safety occurred) versus keeping Mendenhall in there.

Kindle

:wft Why would they criticize Tomlin for benching Scott? He was a turnstile on a lot of plays yesterday and has been since he was inserted into the lineup.

and I don't think it would have made a difference if Mendy was in on the safety play. Jason Taylor came in untouched and had the play right there in front of him. The only thing that could have saved us is if Ben kept the ball and ran around left end. THAT would have gone for a long way.

Oviedo
12-20-2010, 04:31 PM

Kindle

:wft Why would they criticize Tomlin for benching Scott? He was a turnstile on a lot of plays yesterday and has been since he was inserted into the lineup.

and I don't think it would have made a difference if Mendy was in on the safety play. Jason Taylor came in untouched and had the play right there in front of him. The only thing that could have saved us is if Ben kept the ball and ran around left end. THAT would have gone for a long way.

Taylor made a great play. He is a multiple Pro Bowl palyer who still has some skills. Its OK to acknowledge that the opponent does something right versus always trying to find a scapegoat on the Steelers.

RuthlessBurgher
12-20-2010, 04:41 PM

Kindle

Taylor made a great play. He is a multiple Pro Bowl palyer who still has some skills. Its OK to acknowledge that the opponent does something right versus always trying to find a scapegoat on the Steelers.

NO! WE HAVE TO FIRE BOTH COORDINATORS NOW!

It has been written, so shall it be done...

:HeadBanger

Oviedo
12-20-2010, 04:43 PM

Kindle

NO! WE HAVE TO FIRE BOTH COORDINATORS NOW!

It has been written, so shall it be done...

:HeadBanger

Actually to be correct LeBeau is the only one we have to fire. Arians ends his contract at the end of the season so we just don't reemploy him.

Djfan
12-20-2010, 04:54 PM
Their lineman ran through the gap that was created by the pulling guard. If we had a RB we might not have had to pull a guard?

Just a thought.