PDA

View Full Version : Troy - DPOW for the second straight week

JAR
12-15-2010, 11:24 AM
:tt1

RuthlessBurgher
12-15-2010, 11:29 AM
http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/getty/2010/09000d5d81cd8353_gallery_600.jpg

proudpittsburgher
12-15-2010, 11:31 AM
A pick six and a pick to seal the win. Plus another solid game in coverage . . . yep, easily the most deserving. And playing against the Sanchise, well, lets just say he could go for the hat trick. :) :tt1

FWIW, Calling Sanchez green has nothing to do with his jersey color. I have zero idea why he gets so much hype.

papillon
12-15-2010, 12:03 PM
A pick six and a pick to seal the win. Plus another solid game in coverage . . . yep, easily the most deserving. And playing against the Sanchise, well, lets just say he could go for the hat trick. :) :tt1

FWIW, Calling Sanchez green has nothing to do with his jersey color. I have zero idea why he gets so much hype.

Probably based on last year's playoff run and the beginning of this year. Mike and Mike in the morning had Cris Carter or Merril Hoge on one day this week and they were talking about how Sanchez looks like a deer in the headlights. The luster is coming off the new car a little bit. Hopefully, the Steelers force him into mistakes as well and the Jet free fall continues.

Pappy

RKSteel
12-15-2010, 12:40 PM

Probably based on last year's playoff run and the beginning of this year. Mike and Mike in the morning had Cris Carter or Merril Hoge on one day this week and they were talking about how Sanchez looks like a deer in the headlights. The luster is coming off the new car a little bit. Hopefully, the Steelers force him into mistakes as well and the Jet free fall continues.

Pappy
Fouts was saying the same during the game. Said Sanchez looked lost and unprepared. Should be thoroughly confused against Steelers D

Sugar
12-15-2010, 12:56 PM

Pappy
Fouts was saying the same during the game. Said Sanchez looked lost and unprepared. Should be thoroughly confused against Steelers D

From your keyboard to God's ears!

JAR
12-15-2010, 03:39 PM
http://pictures.replayphotos.com/images/STEEL/lg/pittsburgh-steelers-week-14-bengals-automatically-imported--steel-swk14-auto-00008lg.jpg

SteelAbility
12-16-2010, 12:25 AM
http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/getty/2010/09000d5d81cd8353_gallery_600.jpg

This one is begging for a "Caption This" contest.

Sugar
12-16-2010, 12:27 AM

This one is begging for a "Caption This" contest.

"You complete me."

"I can't quit you."

:shock:

SteelAbility
12-16-2010, 12:28 AM

Exactly what I was thinking. Sanchez has played very poorly in cold weather. I can see Troy making a pick or two in this one.

And, oh yeah, he gets Carolina after that ... chocolatey good!! Could make it a quad-fector. :tt2