PDA

View Full Version : Chat during the Bears / Cheats game?

Djfan
12-12-2010, 05:20 PM
Anyone?

I'll be there. Join in.

NC Steeler Fan
12-12-2010, 05:24 PM
If I didn't get naseaus when I watch the patsies play, I'd join in.

It's especially distasteful when we need them to,*gag*, win...ack, cough-cough...bleah...

I'm watching the jets/fish game...

birtikidis
12-12-2010, 05:27 PM
If I didn't get naseaus when I watch the patsies play, I'd join in.

It's especially distasteful when we need them to,*gag*, win...ack, cough-cough...bleah...

I'm watching the jets/fish game...
we don't need them to win though. That's just the easiest way for us to get in, isn't it? I'm rooting against them.. since Jax won, I want the *'s to lose.

BURGH86STEEL
12-12-2010, 05:34 PM
Steelers need the Pats to lose. Steelers take care of business in the rest of their games and they still have a shot at the number one seed.

NC Steeler Fan
12-12-2010, 05:38 PM
Steelers need the Pats to lose. Steelers take care of business in the rest of their games and they still have a shot at the number one seed.

See, I get so confused this time of year...I saw on TV we needed them to win...it's just unholy to have to root for the patsies anyways...I just don't know how it helps us against an NFC team...unless of course it means they are then up on a team that we need to NOT be in playoff contention.

Cripes, I get dizzy thinking about it! :lol:

Glad to hear we don't technically "need" them to win right now...much better. 8)

Steelgal
12-12-2010, 05:53 PM
heading there now to see if anyone is there

Ghost
12-12-2010, 07:56 PM
Not much to chat about. Pats look unstoppable right now.

frenchie
12-12-2010, 08:29 PM
I was just saying to my husband that the Cheats have made the last 3 teams they've played look like mediocre high school teams. I can't help but think they are up to something. I would not put anything past them.

spyboots
12-12-2010, 08:51 PM
How about the ratbirds and Texans game?

Steelgal
12-12-2010, 09:43 PM
How about the ratbirds and Texans game?

I think DJ said he's going to start a thread about chatting tomorrow night during their game

:ratsuck

SteelAbility
12-12-2010, 10:45 PM
This year is a bit unusual. It may actually be a case of the 2 seed being slightly better than the 1 seed. It has to do with the Ravens probably finishing with the 5 seed and SD probably finishing with the 4 seed. Then, if the 3 (probably the AFCS winner) beats the 6, the 1 seed has to play either BAL or SD, both of whom are very tough opponents, and particularly tough defensively.

Other than that, we would now need the Pats to lose 2 out of the last 3 to get the 1 seed. Probably not going to happen.

We seal the 2 seed now beating EITHER the Jets or Panthers AND beating the Browns in Week 17. Actually, I pretty much consider beating the Panthers (at home) a given. So, it boils down that final game at the Browns for getting the 2 seed.