PDA

View Full Version : HIT ON BENS HELMET vs MANNINGS

Doogie36
12-06-2010, 10:13 AM
I didnt see this anywhere but SUGGS and everyone who believes the NFL is out to get us might be onto something.

Peyton Manning vs the Eagles.....THE HELMET tap!!! I know EAGLE fans remember this play!! The Eagle player BARELY even touches the helmet of Peyton Manning and yet a flag and a 15 yard penalty was added!!!!! He too was trying to make a tackle! LOL

Now we have BEN getting a hand in the face and a helmet hit and yet NO PENALTY!!!!

What I loved last night is when my 11 year old boy saw the hit on MILLER and said "HOW COME THERES NO PENALTY ON THAT??" or when you can see JAMES on the sideline mouthing something along the lines of how come that's not a penaly and mine are???? Again when an eleven year old can point this stuff out there's a problem.

Either way we once again found a way!! I remember in the past super bowl years having several mini heart attacks and here again this year I'm having them again!!! It's a great sign!!!!

GOOO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AzStillers1989
12-06-2010, 12:07 PM
I didnt see this anywhere but SUGGS and everyone who believes the NFL is out to get us might be onto something.

Peyton Manning vs the Eagles.....THE HELMET tap!!! I know EAGLE fans remember this play!! The Eagle player BARELY even touches the helmet of Peyton Manning and yet a flag and a 15 yard penalty was added!!!!! He too was trying to make a tackle! LOL

Now we have BEN getting a hand in the face and a helmet hit and yet NO PENALTY!!!!

What I loved last night is when my 11 year old boy saw the hit on MILLER and said "HOW COME THERES NO PENALTY ON THAT??" or when you can see JAMES on the sideline mouthing something along the lines of how come that's not a penaly and mine are???? Again when an eleven year old can point this stuff out there's a problem.

Either way we once again found a way!! I remember in the past super bowl years having several mini heart attacks and here again this year I'm having them again!!! It's a great sign!!!!

GOOO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is certainly a biased , double standard going on as far as penalties and fines r concerned, and to be honest, I dont think we can do anything about it except move on to the next play and use the bad calls as fuel to beat r opponent down.

As far as the mini heart attacks are concerned....... I was laying in bed trying to sleep last night, but my mind could not stop thinking about this game and the parallel that I felt with it to many games in the 2008 super bowl season. The way this team is playing through adversity and finding ways to WIN is an very good sign. We got cinci this week, lets get another win.

one week at a time.....

LETS GO STEELERS!!!!! :tt2 :Steel

btw.... penguins go for 10 straight tonight against the devils, ill be keepin my eye on them as well :Beer