PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone post some Ravens Board Meltdowns plz? :-)

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-06-2010, 01:26 AM
I know some of you guys check things out there once in a while ... for those of us that don't go there, can you let us feel their pain please ... thanks!

DukieBoy
12-06-2010, 01:28 AM
Please !

LordVile
12-06-2010, 01:30 AM
pretty pretty please with a Cherry on top :ratsuck :Beer

Steelgal
12-06-2010, 01:38 AM
Well, there' SOOOO much to pick from. Here's a post

We might as well admit it. Don't make excuses because excuses are for losers. The only thing that matters is when the chips are down, the Steelers make the play that wins the game, and the Ravens don't. [I know some homer will point out the last minute win at Pittsburgh, but that was an aberration, and we don't win that game if Roethlisberger plays anyway.]

Some teams know how to win. Some teams don't. Injuries aren't an excuse - both teams had them. Penalties aren't an excuse - both teams had them. There comes a point where you can't keep making excuses, and the fact is, this team CANNOT beat Ben Roethlisberger. We will have to be satisfied to be merely decent instead of great, because we will never be great.

Poster's name is Firebillick

Steelgal
12-06-2010, 01:40 AM
Post from pitbull

And Ravens fans accuse James Harrison of dirty hits.

Steelers receiver Heath Miller was defenseless, and McClain takes him out with a dirty hit.

He'll be fined, no doubt.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-06-2010, 01:40 AM
Well, there' SOOOO much to pick from. Here's a post

We might as well admit it. Don't make excuses because excuses are for losers. The only thing that matters is when the chips are down, the Steelers make the play that wins the game, and the Ravens don't. [I know some homer will point out the last minute win at Pittsburgh, but that was an aberration, and we don't win that game if Roethlisberger plays anyway.]

Some teams know how to win. Some teams don't. Injuries aren't an excuse - both teams had them. Penalties aren't an excuse - both teams had them. There comes a point where you can't keep making excuses, and the fact is, this team CANNOT beat Ben Roethlisberger. We will have to be satisfied to be merely decent instead of great, because we will never be great.

Poster's name is Firebillick

Awesome ... thanks!!

Keep 'em coming if you got 'em, guys!

Steelgal
12-06-2010, 01:43 AM
from a poster named durango

A one legged broken nosed QB kicked their a s s

no punter
no TE
patch work OLINE

Ravens were beaten in every aspect of the game in the 2nd half and that especially includes COACHING

Steelers own them
now will they make the playoffs ? who cares because they aren't going anywhere even if they do.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-06-2010, 01:46 AM

no punter
no TE
patch work OLINE

Ravens were beaten in every aspect of the game in the 2nd half and that especially includes COACHING

Steelers own them
now will they make the playoffs ? who cares because they aren't going anywhere even if they do.

:shock: :shock:

Thanks for posting, gal!!

MicroBioSteel
12-06-2010, 01:47 AM
http://www.ravens24x7.com/forum/showthr ... 22&page=16 (http://www.ravens24x7.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61622&page=16)

First post on page Pre-Redzone Redman last post Post-Reszone Redman

Steelgal
12-06-2010, 01:49 AM
Here's a reply to one of my posts

Originally Posted by Steelgal
Very good game. Honestly didn't think they'd pull it out, but happy to be wrong. Not happy about no call on Miller however....

reply from an idiot Ed Panther
It looked like Polamalu lead with his helmet too on that last drive. He just got lucky and the receiver didn't randomly fall down at the precise moment of impact (making helmets almost collide). Of course, Collinsworth was far too busy jamming Steeler genetalia down his throat so he didn't have enough oxygen to stress the hit to the audience for 25 minutes like he did for the Miller hit.

Steelgal
12-06-2010, 01:50 AM

no punter
no TE
patch work OLINE

Steelers own them

:shock: :shock:

Thanks for posting, gal!!

Your welcome!!! Not sure if I've seen more "Fire Cam" threads on their board tonight or "Fire Arians" threads on our boards in the past. Too close to call :lol:

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-06-2010, 01:55 AM
http://www.ravens24x7.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61622&page=16

First post on page Pre-Redzone Redman last post Post-Reszone Redman

Hilarious!

One the NEXT page, someone posted this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

HAHAHAHAHA!

papillon
12-06-2010, 01:55 AM
absolutely sickening to watch. R U KIDDING ME? U dont even try for the fg? Ed Dickson rolling around on the ground instead of getting up and running 1 more yard for the first down when he wasnt touched? Cant recognize when Troy is up on the line that he is blitzing? Cant sack Big Ben with his one good foot? Billy Cindiff looking like he was about to cry if he was called upon for the kick ( cmon man) . Ravens dont have the " It factor " They cant put teams away and can never hold a lead.....They will make the playoffs but do nothing but lose.....im not rooting for another team but im done with the ravens for this season.....bunch of chumps....yall ( Ravens ) suck!

Yeah. I think I'm done for the rest of the season too. Maybe I take the Ravens too seriously, but I'd love to see some HEART, some FIGHT, and my heart can't take the pressure anymore. I'll see Baltimore in September.

A poster starts a thread about Flacco not being elite and here's a response...

did you really need to make a whole new thread, like we haven't heard this crap before. You should of put this in the crying thread.

Evidently Cam Cameron and Bruce Arians went to the same school for offensive coordinators according to more armchair coordinators.

Is this thread really blaming Joe Flacco? He WAS our offense until this <unkind word> of an OC got conservative AGAIN. That reverse just settled it. He's so <unkinder word> and has not a clue on how to call a game. He plays the offense into the Steelers hands, and if Flacco were able to audible, he could have changed out of the play where he saw Troy at the LOS. What an ignorant thread. Wow

Here are some thread names...

Ravens Have No Heart! No Championship Mentality

Its Clear: Flacco Is Not Elite Qb

We Blow It!

Enjoy...

Pappy

Steelgal
12-06-2010, 02:01 AM
Teavo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep. It's really, really frustrating. When Putzburgh scored the second FG to make it a 10-6 game, I said out loud, "The d4mn Squealers are going to win this game 13-10". And I am not happy that I was right.

It didn't play out exactly as I thought. I didn't think we'd be so dumb to allow a strip sack with 4 minutes to go. But it was clear from the start of the second half that our offense was doing it's thing: turtling up and becoming totally ineffective.

It was "three-and-out" time. We all knew it. I figured the offensive ineptitude would go on long enough that our defense would simply get tired, and give up a late TD, hence the 13-10 prediction. Turns out the defense really didn't get tired, in fact (with the exception of a couple of bonehead penalties) they played great as a unit. The TD wasn't on them. It was on Joe (for being clueless) and probably Michael Oher or the offensive line as a group.

I could stomach this a lot better if it wasn't such a pattern. This is the script we follow to lose to good teams. Count 'em up:

1. Patriots -- offense goes ultraconservative and becomes ineffective, we blow a 4th quarter lead.

2. Falcons -- offense becomes ineffective, we blow a 4th quarter lead.

3. Steelers -- offense becomes ineffective, we blow a... argh! you know what happens next!

And how about all those penalties in the first half? Gotta love going consistently offsides at home. Way to go, guys, looking prepared to play.

ramblinjim
12-06-2010, 10:25 AM
I'm just happy to know that I'm not the only one that over reacts just a little bit after every game! :tt2

DkBlue
12-06-2010, 08:27 PM
http://talk.baltimoresun.com/showthread.php?t=277171

Interesting comments.

spyboots
12-06-2010, 11:06 PM
From the Baltimore Sun forum's thread entitled, "McClain fined $40k, Ngata $15k for hits Sunday night":

Posted by q865:
a little steep don't you think???

Replied to by steelrenegade:
Broken Nose 15k, Concussion 40K, Missing the playoffs in 2010, PRICELESS!

:tt1

DukieBoy
12-06-2010, 11:24 PM
From the Baltimore Sun forum's thread entitled, "McClain fined $40k, Ngata $15k for hits Sunday night":

Posted by q865:
a little steep don't you think???

Replied to by steelrenegade:
Broken Nose 15k, Concussion 40K, Missing the playoffs in 2010, PRICELESS!

:tt1
:tt2 :tt2 :tt2