PDA

View Full Version : Injuries: Adams; Heath; Sep

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-06-2010, 12:53 AM
Key questions:

1) Will Heath come back next week?

2) Is Adams going to come back? What was wrong with the ankle?

3) Assuming Sep isn't coming back ... do we put this enormous pressure on Sushi to do every single kick in the game for the rest of the season? Do we go out and get someone else?

Steelgal
12-06-2010, 12:55 AM
Tomlin said high ankle sprain for Flozell.

Said Sep has ACL and will get more testing done. I'm guessing he's done and they bring in someone else.

Eddie Spaghetti
12-06-2010, 12:56 AM
of course we will sign a new punter.

hope to get flozell back by the jets game.

bet heath straps it up next week.

papillon
12-06-2010, 01:25 AM
Key questions:

1) Will Heath come back next week?

This will depend if he passes the league impact tests for concussions. This could be out of the Steelers' hands.

2) Is Adams going to come back? What was wrong with the ankle?

Unless, he's absolutely 90% - 100% I wouldn't play him; the Steelers absolutely need him for a good playoff run.

3) Assuming Sep isn't coming back ... do we put this enormous pressure on Sushi to do every single kick in the game for the rest of the season? Do we go out and get someone else?

They'll bring in a punter for as many weeks as necessary. Suisham was struggling to catch the snaps, he caught them against his body and not with his hands.

Just my 2 cents.

Pappy

RuthlessBurgher
12-06-2010, 01:46 AM
If Heath and Spaeth cannot pass their concussion tests this week, I'd imagine that we'd give Sean McHugh a call (or promote Mark Bruener from our scouting staff to our active roster). ;)