PDA

View Full Version : If anyone questions Ben's toughness

Shawn
12-06-2010, 12:34 AM
Bet they don't anymore after tonight.

I don't know if I have ever been more proud to be a Steeler fan. Battled through adversity after adversity. They didn't get calls, had huge injuries, were bloodied...down and fought back. Redman's touchdown was all heart.

It was a man's game tonight...both sides battled. The Steelers wanted it more tonight...plain and simple.

Iron Shiek
12-06-2010, 12:35 AM

I don't know if I have ever been more proud to be a Steeler fan. Battled through adversity after adversity. They didn't get calls, had huge injuries, were bloodied...down and fought back. Redman's touchdown was all heart.

It was a man's game tonight...both sides battled. The Steelers wanted it more tonight...plain and simple.

He's still a drama queen to everyone. Watch, people will b!tch because he didn't wipe the blood off his nose.

BradshawsHairdresser
12-06-2010, 12:43 AM
Ben is the toughest QB in the NFL.

Steelgal
12-06-2010, 12:45 AM
Ben has earned much respect tonight. Both huge kudos to him from the Rats and Pats boards I just got off of.

Rats fans are in meltdown too. Gonna be a fun week :Boobs

hawaiiansteel
12-06-2010, 12:47 AM
Rats fans are in meltdown too. :Boobs

I will sleep much better tonight knowing that... :Boobs

Steelgal
12-06-2010, 12:49 AM
Rats fans are in meltdown too. :Boobs

I will sleep much better tonight knowing that... :Boobs

I'm WAY too pumped. Can't imagine getting to sleep anytime soon. Plus, gotta rub it in the Rats faces a bit :tt1

AzStillers1989
12-06-2010, 01:00 AM

Plain and simple..... Being a die hard, bleeding black and gold, faithfull fan all my life, it sure does feel great to represent the best football franchise in NFL history...

We ARE NOT done yet however. Cinici nest week, lets keep it week to week and focus on getting W's!!!

LETS GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!

:Steel :tt2

NJ-STEELER
12-06-2010, 01:04 AM
what a freakin warrior

SteelTorch
12-06-2010, 01:04 AM
If they do, they're morons, plain and simple. :Beer :tt2

DukieBoy
12-06-2010, 01:06 AM
Let's hear if Steve Young talks sh!t about Ben tomorrow night, or gives Ben the respect he deserves and certainly earned tonight.

RuthlessBurgher
12-06-2010, 01:07 AM
A certainly prima donna wideout who called him soft a few weeks ago is on deck...