PDA

View Full Version : COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL

pick6
12-06-2010, 12:27 AM
WE ARE MAKING CHILDISH MISTAKES ALL NIGHT. EVEN AS I TYPE, THIS GUY RUNS OUT OF BOUNDS ON THE PUNT, LEWIS I THINK. ESSEX NOT LINED UP ON THE LINE, AND MANY MORE. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON ALL YEAR. TOMLIN, WHATS UP. MCFADDEN PASS INTERFERENCE JUST NOW COULD HAVE WENT EITHER WAY. COMEON BMAC.

Iron Shiek
12-06-2010, 12:29 AM
I agree. Offsides on kickoff is prime example. You give up 15 yards of field position for stupid penalty. Its a mentality that I always thought our coaching staff instilled in the players, but every week there's a handful of them that make me shake my head.

pick6
12-06-2010, 12:29 AM
HOW DOES RAY RICE ALWA.... POLY IS A BEAST GOOOO STEEELEEERS

pick6
12-06-2010, 12:31 AM
SUGGS HITS BEN TO THE HELMET, IN FRONT OF EVERY REF SAW IT. NO CALL. WISH WE HAD HOLMES RIGHT NOW 3RD DOWN

pick6
12-06-2010, 12:34 AM
JUST REALIZED THAT IM WATCHING A FEW MINUTES BEHIND. IM GOING CRAZY. REDMAN SCORES. WE NEED ONE MORE TURNOVER. BMAC.

pick6
12-06-2010, 12:35 AM
COLLINSWORTH IS PISSED YOU CAN HEAR IT IN HIS VOICE.

Steelgal
12-06-2010, 12:46 AM
you might get more responses if you weren't typing in ALL CAPS. It's annoying, sorry

SteelTorch
12-06-2010, 01:16 AM
you might get more responses if you weren't typing in ALL CAPS. It's annoying, sorry
:Agree

Comes off as childish.

pick6
12-06-2010, 01:29 AM
really didnt know that. just thought it was easier to read and didnt have to keep pressing shift. whats actually childish and annoying is people who actually read into how some stranger types. sorry! hope this font comes off as mature and humble your excellency. grow up guys. GO STEELERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SS Laser
12-06-2010, 01:37 AM
really didnt know that. just thought it was easier to read and didnt have to keep pressing shift. whats actually childish and annoying is people who actually read into how some stranger types. sorry! hope this font comes off as mature and humble your excellency. grow up guys. GO STEELERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have 104 posts and you come here completely unprofessional.
Some of these guys are rookies or backups playing were they might not play or practice very much. Expect penalty's with all the injuries and bad players on the OL.

snarky
12-06-2010, 01:57 AM

Do yuo noitce hwo yuo cbn mpre or lses reda thsi? NWO TYR RSADING TIHS IN LAL CARS.

Did you notice how much more slowly you read the second sentence? That's because the brain does not read letter by letter. It tends to read the shape of words. Capital letters are block shaped and therefore it takes longer to reading something in all caps.

pick6
12-06-2010, 02:01 AM
Doesn't matter how many posts I have, I usually just read if anything. And this is not a professional setting at least to someone who is used to being in one. Number of posts... seriously, haha. The position I took is the correct one. We just got our first big win of the year and some uptighties come out of nowhere crying about me using too many CAPS. I would expect that from a guy like roger goodall not a STEELER fan.

But as to your football observation... you make a good point, its just way too many silly mistakes. Look if you make mid to high 6 figures and you're good enough to make the final 53 then you have to line up right, you have to stay in bounds on a punt. They've been doing this stuff since they were 8 years old. They know the rules this simple stuff is not knew to them.

now if you come off the bench and get beat by freeney or suggs then i cant complain much, that's life. its lombardi time.

pick6
12-06-2010, 02:05 AM
ok, ok, ok, already. i hear ya snarky

DkBlue
12-06-2010, 03:54 AM

Collinsworth was praising the Steelers all night, are you serious?

hawaiiansteel
12-06-2010, 04:00 AM

Collinsworth was praising the Steelers all night, are you serious?

yeah, Collinsworth was actually making an attempt to be objective tonight...

NJ-STEELER
12-06-2010, 04:22 AM
i thought lewis was straddling the sideline until he was forced out. not a great angle to see it.

still a very ticky tacky call