PDA

View Full Version : Shot to QB head penalty: Where was it?

Mel Blount's G
12-05-2010, 09:43 PM
Game is losing me as a fan. Seriously

hawaiiansteel
12-05-2010, 09:47 PM
a blow to Ben's head that bloodies his nose....

no penalty, no foul? :wft

LordVile
12-05-2010, 10:25 PM
yeah, this is disgustingly rediculous

Smashmouth
12-05-2010, 10:29 PM
Screw em. Us against the world. When Roger's dead and gone we will still be winning games. :Steel

SteelBucks
12-05-2010, 10:30 PM
The league has lost all credibility.

Snatch98
12-05-2010, 11:38 PM
Where is the fvcking penalty on Miller getting his brain sent to a different timezone!?!

feltdizz
12-05-2010, 11:40 PM
we can't get any calls this season. NFL is a joke

Smashmouth
12-05-2010, 11:40 PM
Thank God he walked off.

tiproast
12-05-2010, 11:41 PM
You guys are getting screwed by the refs.

Snatch98
12-05-2010, 11:42 PM
Thank God he walked off.

Agreed. I thought he was really hurt.

AzStillers1989
12-05-2010, 11:44 PM
ya, the way his head went backwards was really scary looking..

CMON STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tt1 :tt2 :Beer

SteelBucks
12-05-2010, 11:44 PM

What else is new.

sentinel33
12-05-2010, 11:54 PM
im sick to my stomach. cant make it any more obvious than this. blow to bens face. horsecollar tackle on kemoeatu that no one saw. and now miller. wtf?!

focosteeler
12-05-2010, 11:59 PM
im sick to my stomach. cant make it any more obvious than this. blow to bens face. horsecollar tackle on kemoeatu that no one saw. and now miller. wtf?!

i would call it more of an attempted horse collar lol

Mel Blount's G
12-06-2010, 12:07 AM
Remember: Hines was knocked out of a game with an illegal, unpenalized, unfined, helmet to helmet hit. It caused him to end his streak of consecutive games with a catch, a record I think he would have held for years and was rightfully his. Remember, he wanted to play but doctors would not let him.

The hit on miller WILL be fined ONLY because it was a prime time game and Michaels/Collinsworhtluss made an issue of it. But we could have used that 15 yarder and we could use Miller too.

RuthlessBurgher
12-06-2010, 12:09 AM

i would call it more of an attempted horse collar lol

Hippopotamus collar? :wink:

Iron Shiek
12-06-2010, 12:23 AM
Its happened again. I don't care if suggs barely hit him in the head, but he hit the qb in the head. WTF!

REdman td....fvckin EAT IT RATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck

Mel Blount's G
12-06-2010, 12:47 AM
Its happened again. I don't care if suggs barely hit him in the head, but he hit the qb in the head. WTF!

REdman td....fvckin EAT IT RATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck

Yup. If a manning was smacked like that in the head, it would be a highlight on every sports show, yadda yadda yadda

The double standard is just way too obvious. Goodell can go to a dark moist cramped and smelly place and remain there

grotonsteel
12-06-2010, 12:54 AM

Hit on head is 15 yards.,..Why the hell Ben does not get any calls???

Marsha and Manning would have got those calls..infact MArsha would have started crying....

pick6
12-06-2010, 12:57 AM
it became crystal clear to me in the raiders game. that was official hate of steeler superiority.

Iron Shiek
12-06-2010, 01:00 AM
The inconsistency is just ridiculous...but every one will just claim we are crying.

Aside from hits to qb head, Harrison laid Flacco out after he threw the ball. If you play that, the Fitzpatrick hit and the campbell hit simultaneously, you could not begin to venture a guess as to which hit was penalized and which one wasn't. I was sure he was getting a flag, and scratched my head when he didn't get it. I don't understand these rules. I can't imagine how Harrison feels trying to execute his profession out there. INCONSISTENT!

birtikidis
12-06-2010, 03:05 AM
Mark Schlereth was tearing up the officiating via twitter.
how Ben has his nose BROKEN and no penalty is crazy...
the horse collar on kemo was boarderline bc his hair covers his collar...
the Miller hit was so blatantly obvious that it was incredible. I mean i thought these refs were supposed to err on the side of caution.. i guess he had to actually lose his head for it to be called.

Crash
12-06-2010, 03:06 AM
I believe this was the same crew who did the Raider game. Not sure though.

Oviedo
12-06-2010, 09:00 AM

The fix is in. No way does Goodell want to hand Ben the Super Bowl trophy in front of a billion fans nor does he want to give it to the poster boy for excessive violence...James Harrison. They will not allow the Steelers to win the Super Bowl no matter how obvious it is.

What they aren't counting on is that "the Chief" has more powerful friends in heaven than Goodell does in hell. :wink:

RuthlessBurgher
12-06-2010, 11:49 AM

Last night was Terry McAuley's crew.

The Oakland game was Tony Corrente's crew.

Tomlinator
12-06-2010, 12:07 PM
The inconsistency is just ridiculous...but every one will just claim we are crying.

Aside from hits to qb head, Harrison laid Flacco out after he threw the ball. If you play that, the Fitzpatrick hit and the campbell hit simultaneously, you could not begin to venture a guess as to which hit was penalized and which one wasn't. I was sure he was getting a flag, and scratched my head when he didn't get it. I don't understand these rules. I can't imagine how Harrison feels trying to execute his profession out there. INCONSISTENT!

There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. After the Heath hit, the first thing that popped into my head was this headline:

"Helmet to helmet hit by Ravens knocks out Miller with concussion - Harrison fined by Goodell."

ikestops85
12-06-2010, 12:23 PM

Last night was Terry McAuley's crew.

The Oakland game was Tony Corrente's crew.

It's hard to tell them apart. They all dress alike. :wink:

:D