PDA

View Full Version : The Peyton Manning Implosion

RuthlessBurgher
12-05-2010, 05:54 PM
He just threw another pick 6 (his second INT of the game against Dallas, who they are now trailing 17-0). That makes it 9 INT's (including 3 pick 6's) in the last 3 games for the forehead. I don't want to hear the injury excuses that the talking heads will inevitably make either. He isn't missing both of his OT's and both of this DE's this year like we are. David #&@%ing Garrard may actually be the QB who wins the AFC South this year.

NJ-STEELER
12-05-2010, 06:00 PM
a lil short on the long ball on his first INT

in domed conditions

Djfan
12-05-2010, 06:00 PM
Loving it!

flippy
12-05-2010, 06:03 PM
Yeah, but he does more with less than anyone else. He carries his team. He has no WRs yet he's awesome. He does it with no names all around him. No defense. No offense. No special teams. No coach. He's his own coach. And he's his best teammate.

Did I mention he's a coach on the field.

And he has a horseshoe on the side of his head.

And he calls his own plays. Writes his own playbook. Drafts his teammates. Manages the front office. Sells tickets. Negotiates the DirectTV and SiriusXM deals.

And he does all this while his brother has a noodle arm that can't throw in the wind in NY late in the season. And look at his pedigree and how bad his dad sucked.

He basically fathered himself. Impregnated his mother.

And he rested on the 7th day while he put God to work.

Djfan
12-05-2010, 06:05 PM
Yeah, but he does more with less than anyone else. He carries his team. He has no WRs yet he's awesome. He does it with no names all around him. No defense. No offense. No special teams. No coach. He's his own coach. And he's his best teammate.

And he calls his own plays. Writes his own playbook. Drafts his teammates. Manages the front office. Sells tickets. Negotiates the DirectTV and SiriusXM deals.

And he does all this while his brother has a noodle arm that can't throw in the wind in NY late in the season. And look at his pedigree and how bad his dad sucked.

Winner!

Post of the day!! (Peyton told me to say that!)

RuthlessBurgher
12-05-2010, 06:05 PM

D@mn, flip...you are on your game today. :lol:

hawaiiansteel
12-05-2010, 06:40 PM

Winner!

Post of the day!! (Roger Goodell told me to say that!)

there, fixed that for you...

birtikidis
12-05-2010, 06:46 PM
James Harrison was just fined 50k for roughing the passer (getting into his head) vicariously through a planetsteelers.com poster. He will be suspended for 1 game.

papillon
12-05-2010, 07:10 PM
Another pick six... :lol:

Pappy

RuthlessBurgher
12-05-2010, 07:11 PM
Another pick 6!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: (one for each of the pick 6's in the last 3 games)

The schadenfreude is palpable...

hawaiiansteel
12-05-2010, 08:22 PM
make that 4 picks now for Peyton, including a clutch one here in OT...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_lHPPhOSC0bk/Ry5k3npiplI/AAAAAAAABZ0/BoX3Cr3RPXw/s400/colts_white_flag.gif

Steelgal
12-05-2010, 08:26 PM
Now if the Steelers can pull out a victory, it will be a darn-near perfect day in Indiana :Boobs

Iron Shiek
12-05-2010, 08:54 PM
Peyton will throw someone under the bus i'm sure. There's no kicker to pile on now.

To steal a line from Jason Whitlock: Mike Vanderjagt is somewhere cackling and rolling a blunt.