PDA

View Full Version : Game day check-in

Chucktownsteeler
12-05-2010, 11:12 AM
Checking in from a chilly South Carolina. If this keeps up I may have to break out the long pants.

Steeler 24

Ravens 21

In overtime.

Here we go Steelers

Here we go!

ChucktownSteeler

:ratsuck

spyboots
12-05-2010, 12:17 PM
I don't think I can bear any more OT or "cardiac" games.

Go Steelers!

Steelgal
12-05-2010, 01:00 PM
I can handle a cardiac game if I have to...... I just don't want the refs to have ANY negative impact on the game for either team. I want a fairly called game and may the best team win. I'm tired of playing against the other team AND the officiating crew :HeadBanger

I am hoping for a Steelers win, but am not confident about it.

Va Steelr
12-05-2010, 03:22 PM
I'm with steelgal,I don't want the refs to be a factor. I hope BA comes to his senses for 1 week anyway.Run no huddle with some quick passes to slow the rush.I think the O line may step up a bit ( I HOPE ).Pressure Flacco and see what happens. I wouldn't bet the house on this.

Steelers - 27
Ravens - 24

GO STEELERS !!!!!!!!!!! :tt2

Va Steelr
12-05-2010, 03:23 PM
I'm with steelgal,I don't want the refs to be a factor. I hope BA comes to his senses for 1 week anyway.Run no huddle with some quick passes to slow the rush.I think the O line may step up a bit ( I HOPE ).Pressure Flacco and see what happens. I wouldn't bet the house on this.

Steelers - 27
Ravens - 24

GO STEELERS !!!!!!!!!!! :tt2

flippy
12-05-2010, 05:52 PM
I'm rooting for a rock em, sock em, slobber knocker tonight.

Bounty on Ward.

Harrison on ST so he can light up Ed Reed again.

And Lawerence Timmons will knock the snot out of Flacco on a blitz up the middle that he never sees.

And Todd Heap will get injured somehow. Not that I want him to, just that it always seems to happen to him.

pittpete
12-05-2010, 08:06 PM
I think I should just DVR the game and fast forward through the 4th quarter.
My body can't handle anymore of these 4th quarter implosions the Steelers seem to have the last 3 years.
Please Steelers blowout a team and keep me healthy.
P.S.--Oakland game doesnt count since the anger I felt with all the penalties was as bad as a loss for me :HeadBanger

todd1974
12-05-2010, 08:47 PM
Im going
Pittsburgh 20
Ravens 17

Mendenhall 90 yards rushing
Ben 250 yards passing 2 TD's

Steelgal
12-05-2010, 09:07 PM
Hoping since I benched Ben in my fantasy league, he'll go 'lights out' and make me regret my mistake :tt2

hawaiiansteel
12-05-2010, 09:35 PM
And Todd Heap will get injured somehow. Not that I want him to, just that it always seems to happen to him.

Todd Heap just pulled up lame holding his hamstring after the game's first play... :lol: