PDA

View Full Version : Ike is even funnier

California-Steel
11-29-2010, 03:25 AM
http://www.steelers.com/video-and-audio ... 3a2790e3f9 (http://www.steelers.com/video-and-audio/videos/James-Farrior---Post-Game---Bills/b8fd23ac-b624-495d-ab39-d23dc7017a4f#?id=ff65031b-5960-4eaa-8d80-9c3a2790e3f9)

At least they are loose in the locker room. No one can say this team is too tense.

hellbanger
11-29-2010, 04:21 PM
Ike Taylor dropped a notch in my book. He completly dogged it on that play Johnson dropped the ball. It was unbelievable and pathetic. I've always liked Ike and thought he was underrated. After thaty play I don't know, that was just sad to see.

proudpittsburgher
11-29-2010, 07:12 PM
Ike Taylor dropped a notch in my book. He completly dogged it on that play Johnson dropped the ball. It was unbelievable and pathetic. I've always liked Ike and thought he was underrated. After thaty play I don't know, that was just sad to see.
So your opinion on Ike, which was high as of about 4:15 p.m. Sunday afternoon, was completely changed because of one play?

jj28west
11-29-2010, 08:30 PM
Its also possible that Ike thought he had over the top support but Clark came too late. There were a lot of these broken plays towards the end of last year with Mundy & the other small safety that was here last year.

focosteeler
11-29-2010, 08:36 PM
Its also possible that Ike thought he had over the top support but Clark came too late. There were a lot of these broken plays towards the end of last year with Mundy & the other small safety that was here last year.

:lol: :lol:

hellbanger
11-29-2010, 10:28 PM
So your opinion on Ike, which was high as of about 4:15 p.m. Sunday afternoon, was completely changed because of one play?

only a notch. I can't ever remember seeing that from him before. It was very disapointing. He gave up hoping clark would save his butt. But he got help from god instead apparently. Theres plenty of video evidence of that play. He got burnt, got butt hurt and dogged it.