PDA

View Full Version : Watched the Steelers game at a sports bar.

Stewie
11-28-2010, 09:07 PM
The joint went wild with the fight in the Titans game.

steelnavy
11-28-2010, 09:24 PM

Finnegan is a mouthy punk. I am sure that he deserved every punch that landed on his face.

hawaiiansteel
11-28-2010, 09:30 PM

Finnegan is a mouthy punk. I am sure that he deserved every punch that landed on his face.

exactly my thoughts, I can only imagine some of the garbage that must have been coming out of his mouth.

RuthlessBurgher
11-28-2010, 09:37 PM
I think everybody except for maybe Cortland's mommy was rooting for Andre Johnson to give him a much-deserved beat-down.

hawaiiansteel
11-28-2010, 09:42 PM
I think everybody except for maybe Cortland's mommy was rooting for Andre Johnson to give him a much-deserved beat-down.

yeah, Cortland's Mom was neutral...

RuthlessBurgher
11-28-2010, 09:44 PM

Actually, now that I think about it, she had to put up with his shenanigans for longer than anyone else...she probably realizes that he needs a beat-down more than anyone.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
11-28-2010, 09:57 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_IIRwM3VHblA/SSaOYQyOTFI/AAAAAAAAAOk/hcg4qU_VtUo/s320/now_thats_funny-1967.gif

Steelhere10
11-28-2010, 10:10 PM
I was also rooting for Coutland to beat Johnson fist with his face. Or either his face against Johnson fist.

proudpittsburgher
11-28-2010, 10:19 PM
Funny part is Johnson is widely reguarded as one of the nicest players in the league. And even he had enough.

flippy
11-28-2010, 11:29 PM
Funny part is Johnson is widely reguarded as one of the nicest players in the league. And even he had enough.

You can tell Johnson is a gentleman. He waited til his helmet got pulled off before he started throwing haymakers.

AzStillers1989
11-29-2010, 12:26 AM

You can tell Johnson is a gentleman. He waited til his helmet got pulled off before he started throwing haymakers.

hahahahahahaha

when i saw the replay of the fight and realized is was finnagan, i was rooting for andre to beat him down good.