PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know what the full Fox penalty story is?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
11-28-2010, 07:48 PM
I heard on the radio that he went after someone after he was popped by a sideline player when he was down. Made it sound like it was just some guy on the sideline that hit him first, not even a player on the field. But it was hard to exactly figure out what the announcer was saying.

Anyone have some better 411 on this?

Steelgal
11-28-2010, 08:29 PM
Someone in the chat room during the game said that Fox was down on his knee or something and hit by a Bills player. He retaliated and got the penalty. didn't see it though.

papillon
11-29-2010, 11:34 AM
None of the replays that I saw showed much of anything. My guess is that it may have been another phantom penalty or at least, one that was brought on by some other extra curricular activity and Fox lost his composure.

But, they showed very little during the game on the replays.

Pappy

Steelgal
11-30-2010, 09:14 AM
Doesn't say a lot more, but this is an excerpt from Craig Wolfley who is on the sidelines during the game.

"* If there was ever a time to not take a penalty, Keyaron Fox whacking a Buffalo punt return blocker, who tried to decapitate Fox along the sidelines, was the time. Keyaron is a vet, he knows better. Sure, it is extremely hard to hold your water after somebody takes what you consider a cheap shot. But you simply cannot allow your emotions to control your actions. And for heavenís sake, donít retaliate in front of the entire Bills team on its sideline. Get his number and even the score later, nice and discreet, like in a pile-up for a fumble. Youíd be amazed at what you can get away with there."