PDA

View Full Version : MVP Suisham

Shawn
11-28-2010, 05:44 PM
Wow, what a kicker. If he isn't the MVP he should be.

SteelAbility
11-28-2010, 06:26 PM
Suisham is definitely the MVP of this game, IMO. This is a bit more like it. But it does look like our STs kickoffs aren't as good. Hard to tell if that's Suisham or if it's just a fluke or some other factor.

birtikidis
11-28-2010, 06:33 PM
that punt by sep at the end of the game, when he was at the back of the endzone was also HUGE.

steelblood
11-28-2010, 06:41 PM
other candidates include ramon foster, polamalu, and sepulveda.

birtikidis
11-28-2010, 06:52 PM
other candidates include ramon foster, polamalu, and sepulveda.
I'd say Mendy was huge. especially at hte end of the game.

Jigawatts
11-28-2010, 06:54 PM
that punt by sep at the end of the game, when he was at the back of the endzone was also HUGE.

:Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap

ikestops85
11-28-2010, 07:13 PM

No question that punt was great but overall I've been a bit disappointed in his punting lately.

proudpittsburgher
11-28-2010, 10:43 PM

x3

LordVile
11-28-2010, 11:50 PM

x3

X4

If i'm not mistaken, I believe they said that was his biggest punt of the season thus far! what a perfect time... :Beer

aggiebones
11-29-2010, 12:17 AM
I was a pretty strong critic of this move, but he's been pretty straight so far.
Not sure what his kickoffs were like, but he's kicking straight.

I hope it continues.

proudpittsburgher
11-29-2010, 10:28 AM
I was a pretty strong critic of this move, but he's been pretty straight so far.
Not sure what his kickoffs were like, but he's kicking straight.

I hope it continues.

I remember one about half way back in the end zone, but I believe there was a strong wind to his back. The rest were all very much skippy-like.

Steelerphile
11-29-2010, 09:12 PM
One additional note on Suisham. On the kickoff in OT where the returner appeared to be on the verge on taking it all the way until he ran into his own man, it seemed as though this was reported as a grand piece of good fortune for the Steelers.

Suisham actually came into the running lane with aggression and his body language indicated beyond a doubt he was willing to lay the hit and tackle the returner. This misdirected the returner into his own man and caused him to trip.

No heart Reed never came up to a returner like he wanted to hit him.

So this is another thing that I think Suisham is better at than Reed.

NorthCoast
11-29-2010, 09:42 PM
Nobody has mentioned Scott at left tackle, but I think he has quietly done an adequate job filling in for Smith. You don't hear his name called much, and we know for an OL that is a good thing. Kemo on the otherhand, is monsterously inconsistent and I am shocked we ponied the kind of money we did to get him in contract. I literally saw him do a belly-flop when he pulled right and found no one to block against the Bills. One would think you would keep your feet and move down field after a LB or safety. He had a very bad game.

BradshawsHairdresser
11-29-2010, 10:18 PM
Other than maybe Flozell, I didn't think any of the O-linemen had a particularly good game.