PDA

View Full Version : Pozluszny

Oviedo
11-28-2010, 03:01 PM
Here I thought he was of Polish ancestry. Never knew he was French because he retreats pretty darn well and can definitely run backwards. Really looks soft against the run!!!!!!

Once again the front office gets it right.

grotonsteel
11-28-2010, 03:28 PM
Here I thought he was of Polish ancestry. Never knew he was French because he retreats pretty darn well and can definitely run backwards. Really looks soft against the run!!!!!!

:Agree

flippy
11-28-2010, 04:04 PM
Le Flip objects to the blatant disregard for his people :lol

Wouldn't a Pollack run backward?

Besides, we French don't fight because we're too busy with our women. :)

Lebsteel
11-28-2010, 08:17 PM

Yea, every so often. They have probems with the OL. Urbik should not have been released. Our OL looked horrible today and Urbik looked great. Now let's see what they do about fixing the OL. Give Hills a chance at LT and put anyone at LG. But, hey I'll give them credit for releasing Reed and signing Suishim!

steelsnis
11-28-2010, 08:19 PM
Urbik looked great??? Exactly how was he great? I watched every play and didn't notice him once.

I did however notice Kemo a few times today...ugggghhhh

msp26505
11-28-2010, 08:27 PM
Le Flip objects to the blatant disregard for his people :lol

I prefer to call you "Le Royale".

The cheese goes without saying...

Lebsteel
11-28-2010, 08:59 PM
Urbik looked great??? Exactly how was he great? I watched every play and didn't notice him once.
I did however notice Kemo a few times today...ugggghhhh

I think you answered your own question. O Lineman are, for the most part, only noticed IF they are called for holding or give up a sack.

cfc107
11-28-2010, 09:07 PM
Urbik did not give up a sack, but he was pushed back easily every play where he did not get help. He looked like Mahan and Hartwig getting pushed back. It was hard for him or any of their O-Line to give up a sack when the majority of thier passes were off of 3-step drops. Credit their OC NOT Urbik.

IN OTHER WORDS, GET OFF OF URBIK'S NUTZZZZ!

Lebsteel
11-28-2010, 09:13 PM
Urbik did not give up a sack, but he was pushed back easily every play where he did not get help. He looked like Mahan and Hartwig getting pushed back. It was hard for him or any of their O-Line to give up a sack when the majority of thier passes were off of 3-step drops. Credit their OC NOT Urbik.

Dude, you are not a very smart person. I've watched the game again and Urbik played a whole lot better BECAUSE he didn't hold, give up a sack or get called for false starts. I wish I could say that about our OL. Give credit where credit is due.

cfc107
11-28-2010, 10:13 PM

Dude, you are not a very smart person. I've watched the game again and Urbik played a whole lot better BECAUSE he didn't hold, give up a sack or get called for false starts. I wish I could say that about our OL. Give credit where credit is due.

Dude, you are not a very smart person either, because you did not read my post. We have not gotten any sacks the last several games against 3-step drops, so that has nothing to do with Urbik. Urbik constantly needed help or he got knocked back quick. If they did 5-7 step drops, Urbik would probably have given up 3 or more sacks easily. Needing help = liability. Kemo was a perfect example of that. We have noboby on our line right now that can block their man and help Kemo effectively. Urbik at LG for us today would look worse than Kemo today.

I guess its hard for you to watch the game when you got scrotoms dangling in your face all the time.

Lebsteel
11-28-2010, 11:45 PM

Dude, you are not a very smart person either, because you did not read my post. We have not gotten any sacks the last several games against 3-step drops, so that has nothing to do with Urbik. Urbik constantly needed help or he got knocked back quick. If they did 5-7 step drops, Urbik would probably have given up 3 or more sacks easily. Needing help = liability. Kemo was a perfect example of that. We have noboby on our line right now that can block their man and help Kemo effectively. Urbik at LG for us today would look worse than Kemo today.

I guess its hard for you to watch the game when you got scrotoms dangling in your face all the time.

Scrotoms? Yea, you are a real genius aren't you? :roll:

steelerkeylargo
11-28-2010, 11:54 PM

Off topic but Drake Nevis will be a top 20 pick.

cfc107
11-29-2010, 12:09 AM

Scrotoms? Yea, you are a real genius aren't you? :roll:

:roll: You are still refusing to accept the truth that Urbik was not worth our 3rd round pick and deserved to get cut. You refuse to realize that Urbik did not give up a sack mainly because of the 3-step drop and getting help. But you are so much smarter than me. I bow before your opinion without any football knowledge in relation to the game to back it up other than he did not get completely run over every play and give up a sack.

Go vote Urbik in the pro bowl Einstein!

Lebsteel
11-29-2010, 12:30 AM
You are still refusing to accept the truth that Urbik was not worth our 3rd round pick and deserved to get cut. You refuse to realize that Urbik did not give up a sack mainly because of the 3-step drop and getting help. But you are so much smarter than me. I bow before your opinion without any football knowledge in relation to the game to back it up other than he did not get completely run over every play and give up a sack.

Go vote Urbik in the pro bowl Einstein!

Do you have a ballot? Really....Urbik is barely a backup lineman on a 2-9 team. BUT, I do wish he would have not been a waste of a Steeler high round draft pick.

I think we can both agree that our OL needs to play a whole lot better next week if we are going to beat the Ravens. Oh, forgive my manners. I see you have only made 11 posts. Welcome to the board!

Discipline of Steel
11-29-2010, 12:38 AM

Seriously, grow up. This board is for adult conversation. We respect each others opinions and consider them for what their worth. You dont have to agree but silly comments are poorly regarded.

grotonsteel
11-29-2010, 01:10 AM

Off topic but Drake Nevis will be a top 20 pick.

Dang there goes my Mock....

I did not see a Top-20 talent in Nevis when he played against Arkansas O-line but i was not concentrating on him. I was looking how Demarcus Love played against Top-5 Defense in College Football.

Demarcus Love had a great game.Love can play RT as well as LT. Position flexibility which Steelers love. Arkansas called most of their run-plays behind Love at RT. I hope he is available at 1.32

Jimmy Smith won't be available at 2nd where Steelers will be drafting (2.64 ) ..They might have to trade up in 2nd Rd. He is not a typical Steelers CB though. Have not seen him against run support but boy can he defend those slants. He has mad skills.

If Smith runs in 4.40s at the combine he will shoot up the draft board...You can put him on an island..Smith Island..