PDA

View Full Version : Will the Rooneys Step Up ?

BATMAN
11-22-2010, 09:26 PM
I think it is overdue that the Rooneys need to step up about the Steelers being on the black list. It's obvious Goodell has poisoned the official into tossing the yellow flag anytime our defense makes a solid tackle or hit. Should our guys request with a pretty please before they make a tackle ?

Do you guys think Art or Dan have the backbone to confront the league or get some owners together about the crap that is being pulled ?
Maybe the Rooneys are just kissasses and agree with what ever is shoved down their throats ?

The Rooneys , Tomlin , Lebeau the city sports writers need to voice their opinion. Goodell and the NFL are communist.

Crash
11-22-2010, 09:28 PM
Dan does.

Art II does not.

BATMAN
11-22-2010, 09:33 PM
I wonder if the Steelers front office would go on record and report if and what they would or did say to the league ?

hawaiiansteel
11-22-2010, 10:43 PM
the Rooneys also need to step up and find a permanent solution for the horrible field conditions at Heinz Field... :wft

flippy
11-22-2010, 11:18 PM
The fans need to step up and start chanting Roger sucks. Loud enough so we can hear it on tv.

fezziwig
11-23-2010, 09:11 AM
The fans need to step up and start chanting Roger sucks. Loud enough so we can hear it on tv.

Not a bad idea.

snarky
11-23-2010, 09:18 AM
I think the NFL would be a lot more watchable these days if the league and Goodell really were communists. In fact, the problem to me seems to be that their are capitalists to a fault.