PDA

View Full Version : God-dell's FALCON SB Conspiracy... ur opinions

LordVile
11-22-2010, 06:19 PM
I want your feedback on this opinion. Do you think it suits any truth? Discuss.
(I didn't write this but I did find it interesting)

(Anonymous)
Thank you, I am glad others are starting to see through the hypocrite God-dell. I am a student of history and I know that almost every rule change in the NFL since the 80s was designed to stop the Steelers.

It is clear that hands down the steelers are the best team in the NFL. The steelers were able to win 5 games without a top rated QB and relied solely on its strong defense that struck fear in the other team offense. God-dell may the rule changes so he can control who win the Super Bowl.

This year, he wants to push the Falcons who are not as good as their record would indicate. The NFL had other team carry the Falcons to their win. If you watch most of the games it has been staged so they could win. For example, against the 49ers, Matt Ryan was miked up and how bad that would have looked if they lost. The 49ers picked the ball off and for some reason, the DB wanted to run it back when all he had to do was fall to the ground and game over.

Also, I recall seeing Matt Ryan throw to a wide open Mike Jenkins who had to bend backwards to catch the ball because Ryan does not have the arm strength to make the throw. The thing that I found odd was there was no DB within 20 years of the WR. If you are the FS, you goal is not to get beat deep, but regardless, the throw was so bad that an average FS could have recovered.

Now why is they hyping up the Falcons, you might ask. The Falcons want a new stadium and the people of GA will not build a new one because they see nothing wrong with the Dome. Plus why would you build something for an average team? Anyway, the city of Atlanta has been told that in order to get a Super Bowl, they must build a new stadium. So if we are going to be forced to build a new stadium in the state of GA, the NFL must give the falcons a few Super Bowls. Did you know that God-dell has already meet with the Blank, the Mayor and new Governor about a new stadium? Folks this is backroom politic at it finest.

Now you can start to see the picture on the wall. They tried to set Big Ben up in hopes of ruining the steelers’ season, but that did not work. So they had to change the rules so they can control the game and control the Steelers by suspension.

Folks, this is why I am having so much trouble trying to enjoy this season because God-dell is trying to control who win the Super Bowl. I had already made a vow that if the falcons win the super bowl, I will never watch another NFL game again as long as God-dell is there. I would suggest that we all protest by not watching any other NFL game on TV or the NFL network. Now if all of the Steelers nation band together, we can send a message to the man that want to play God in the NFL

Steelhere10
11-22-2010, 06:25 PM
I have news for you, I live in Gerogia about an 1hr and 1/2 away from the stadium. The Falcons couldn't win a SB if you gave them 20 pts to start the playoff. Just like the Jets all they luck will leave when you start playing the big boys of the Nfl and not the 49ners, Lions, ETC.

LordVile
11-22-2010, 06:54 PM
I have news for you, I live in Gerogia about an 1hr and 1/2 away from the stadium. The Falcons couldn't win a SB if you gave them 20 pts to start the playoff. Just like the Jets all they luck will leave when you start playing the big boys of the Nfl and not the 49ners, Lions, ETC.

I'd only buy into this CONSPIRACY if the Falcons actually GET TO THE SUPERBOWL! other than that, it's just a somewhat entertaining read, IMO.

ALLD
11-22-2010, 08:35 PM
Post some more pics of the chick in your sig to help me digest your conspiracy theory.

LordVile
11-22-2010, 08:57 PM
Post some more pics of the chick in your sig to help me digest your conspiracy theory.

HAHA, i used to have 2 more pics of her but my cpu crashed and they got deleted, I didn't back up my files however if you search the net i'm sure you can find some more. i'll try and find em' :Beer

Sugar
11-22-2010, 08:57 PM
OK, so in the last decade the Steelers have beaten "bird" teams in both SB victories. So I guess it only follows that it will be another bird team this year- Falcons or Eagles, take your pick!

Lonbull
11-23-2010, 04:55 AM
In my opinion this is a pretty weak theory.

Matt Ryan wore a microphone and won against a 3-7 team....so?

Goddell is working to keep the Falcons in Atlanta and get a new staduim.....so?

(For the NFC) The Falcons are a good team - they've got a good defense, and a solid offense.....The Saints and Packers are banged up - the Buccaneers and Bears aren't as good as their record might indicate - leaving the Eagles and Giants. With injuries in mind the Falcons are perhaps the top three in the NFC - that's not a "huge" conspiracy that's just a fact.

This is the kind of thread that if the Falcons go to the Super Bowl this writer can say "See" (of course it doesn't hurt that he's writing this in Week 12, instead of in Week 1) - and if the Falcons don't get to the Super Bowl the writer can either create a new conspiracy -

NY Giants (and Jets) need the love because of their new stadium -

Eagles - Even including a twist where Goddell fakes out the fans by starting a young Kolb and then "faking" an injury.....he's pure mad genius!

Finding an audience to hate on Goddell right now is pretty easy.

L.B.