PDA

View Full Version : Money Mike!!

Dee Dub
11-22-2010, 03:43 PM
Can you imagine when this teams figures it out?? That they need to get Wallace the ball 10 times a game? Arians will then look like a genius, this offense will be as explosive as any in the game, and the running game will feed off of it.

This team is going to have 3 of the games best young receivers in the league...in like a real short time (Wallace, Sanders, and Brown).

Money Mike is as good as it gets and he is just scratchin' the surface.

Come on ya'all....get up on this band wagon. :Clap

:tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

SteelerNation1
11-22-2010, 03:44 PM

Got that jersey baby!!!!!!!!!!!

Crash
11-22-2010, 03:48 PM
Wallace has been awesome considering its basically him and Miller vs. secondaries for most of the year. Ward's done, the only thing he does on a consistent basis now is run his mouth and fail to produce on the field.

Djfan
11-22-2010, 03:51 PM
Wallace has been awesome considering its basically him and Miller vs. secondaries for most of the year. Ward's done, the only thing he does on a consistent basis now is run his mouth and fail to produce on the field.

Wow dude. Really.

feltdizz
11-22-2010, 03:52 PM

He is still a good possession WR underneath and having Sanders on the field makes it that much easier for him to get open.

You also bash Spaeth and he is getting in a groove as well.

Keep bashing, players tend to do better when you hate on them. 8)

feltdizz
11-22-2010, 03:54 PM
Can you imagine when this teams figures it out?? That they need to get Wallace the ball 10 times a game? Arians will then look like a genius, this offense will be as explosive as any in the game, and the running game will feed off of it.

This team is going to have 3 of the games best young receivers in the league...in like a real short time (Wallace, Sanders, and Brown).

Money Mike is as good as it gets and he is just scratchin' the surface.

I'm a little concerned. My wife texted me to ask what the score was and asked how her star was doing. I said I'm good... and she was like..

naw fool #17. :Clap

steelblood
11-22-2010, 04:02 PM
I got news for you Crash, Miller isn't getting open either (against man coverage). Miller is good against zone, but there aren't many OLBs he can get separation from any more. He is looking very slow to me. Good news is that he still has good hands and Sanders and Brown are beginning to be utilized correctly.

Crash
11-22-2010, 04:08 PM

Wow dude. Really.

Seven of ten games, under 40 yards.

That's not producing.

steelsnis
11-22-2010, 04:12 PM
I'm lovin Wallace on the quick slant a/la Santonio. With corners having to respect his vertical threat ability and Wallace's willingness to catch the ball over the middle, the quick slant should be open all day. Add his ridonkulous speed to the mix and it's over...

_SteeL_CurtaiN_
11-22-2010, 04:27 PM

Wow dude. Really.

That's not producing.

I think we will see Ward and Miller's production go up now that ARE has been shown the bench. Wallace and Sanders "should" open the field more which should provide more opprotunities for Ward and Miller, we still need to bench Spaeth, I guess Johnson can't catch but he knows how to hit someone, something Spaeth is worthless at.

Dee Dub
11-22-2010, 05:49 PM
Quick question...did I hear that Antonio Brown was actually faster than Wallace? Did I hear that right?

What was his 40 time at the combine?

Steelgal
11-22-2010, 05:56 PM
Quick question...did I hear that Antonio Brown was actually faster than Wallace? Did I hear that right?

Couldn't find his exact time, but he wasn't in the top 10 for WRs for the 40 time. He was in the top 10 though for the 20 yard shuffle and 60 yard shuffle.

grotonsteel
11-22-2010, 06:07 PM

Brown was at 4:52 or something whereas Manny was at 4:40.

I don't think Brown is faster than Wallace.

proudpittsburgher
11-22-2010, 06:12 PM

Wow dude. Really.

That's not producing.

Four of those games were with Charlie Batch at QB. No one produced through the passing game. One had Hines on the bench due to a concussion. That's five. But I get it, you hate hines Ward, so whatever.

Crash
11-22-2010, 06:21 PM
Four of those games were with Charlie Batch at QB.

Two starts were Batch, two were Dixon, Hines actually had a good opener with Dixon so the typical Hines excuse making doesn't wash.

But as the season has gone on, he looks slow, he looks old, and he can't gain separation. The types of passes he caught yesterday, are how he has to be used. Trying to get Ward downfield? Is pointless.

Snatch98
11-22-2010, 06:40 PM

Wow dude. Really.

Yea he's clearly mentally deficient. I usually see his screen name and just skip over the reply.

NJ-STEELER
11-23-2010, 01:21 AM
IIRC wally ran a sub 4.4

4.3 i think

tj ford ran a 4.28 this year and chris johnson in the 4.2 range

3 fastest in the league most likely

SidSmythe
11-23-2010, 06:46 AM
Four of those games were with Charlie Batch at QB.

Two starts were Batch, two were Dixon, Hines actually had a good opener with Dixon so the typical Hines excuse making doesn't wash.

But as the season has gone on, he looks slow, he looks old, and he can't gain separation. The types of passes he caught yesterday, are how he has to be used. Trying to get Ward downfield? Is pointless.

So who you replace Ward with??? Sanders???

and btw...Why do you quote yourself in your sig???
that's really, ummm...dumb!!

AngryAsian
11-23-2010, 10:44 AM
I'm not advocating Ward getting benched, but I think integrating the three speedsters in several plays would be sound game planning. Acclimate them as much as possible and get gutsy with the starting line up next year. That's what we did with Wallace last year and now it seems we've found two more diamonds ready to produce. They obviously have the skill sets, we just need to increase their exposure with copious amounts of reps.