PDA

View Full Version : AR2 - You are being called out - now is the time.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
11-21-2010, 05:30 PM
The team and Steeler Nation need to see you publicly whip Goodell - demand his head on a platter. Your team is getting r*ped by this guy, and it is going to make a difference in whether we make the playoffs or not, very possibly.

Step up. Do it. Now.

msp26505
11-21-2010, 05:34 PM
Facebook LIKE.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
11-21-2010, 05:53 PM
Facebook LIKE.

??

(I don't use FB).

eniparadoxgma
11-21-2010, 06:18 PM
Facebook LIKE.

??

(I don't use FB).

Just means he likes your comment. :)

msp26505
11-22-2010, 09:04 AM
Facebook LIKE.

??

(I don't use FB).

Yeah...there's an option on Facebook to "like" comments without actually commenting on them. That's what I "did".

Then I commented on it. :?

Oviedo
11-22-2010, 09:10 AM
Like I said weeks ago. Goodell does not want to have to hand Ben the Super Bowl trophy for a season in which Ben was suspended. He has put the word out that the Steelers need to be kept out. He has his zebras doing the dirty work for him.

When you even have announcers like Fouts who are normally anti-Steelers making comments on it you know something is dirty.

MeetJoeGreene
11-22-2010, 09:39 AM
I was thinking this yesterday.

He needs to stand up publicly this week and call out the officiating.

It was horrible.

Steelers>NFL
11-22-2010, 09:39 AM
Like I said weeks ago. Goodell does not want to have to hand Ben the Super Bowl trophy for a season in which Ben was suspended. He has put the word out that the Steelers need to be kept out. He has his zebras doing the dirty work for him.

When you even have announcers like Fouts who are normally anti-Steelers making comments on it you know something is dirty.

As of right now, I do not see this being a concern. Because the Steelers are not SB material right now. They have a ways to go. Hopefully they do turn it up a notch down the home stretch though.

Oviedo
11-22-2010, 09:48 AM

As of right now, I do not see this being a concern. Because the Steelers are not SB material right now. They have a ways to go. Hopefully they do turn it up a notch down the home stretch though.

Like I said, the fix is in.

_SteeL_CurtaiN_
11-22-2010, 01:56 PM

No sheet, when Dan F'ing Fouts quotes Jack Lambert's "put em in skirts" quote it is really getting bad!

costanza2k1
11-22-2010, 02:01 PM
Why does he need to do it publicly? To prove to the fans that he cares? I don't get it. I do agree he does need to have a conversation with the commish, just don't understand the vocal part. The moment that is done a large percentage of the team will say even our owner is complaining about it. The last thing we need is for our team to use that as an excuse to give up. We need them to fight through it as we did yesterday. The Steelers aren't winers like other teams, we need to win in spite of them!

Sugar
11-22-2010, 02:06 PM
Why does he need to do it publicly? To prove to the fans that he cares? I don't get it. I do agree he does need to have a conversation with the commish, just don't understand the vocal part. The moment that is done a large percentage of the team will say even our owner is complaining about it. The last thing we need is for our team to use that as an excuse to give up. We need them to fight through it as we did yesterday. The Steelers aren't winers like other teams, we need to win in spite of them!

:Agree

The owner shouldn't do things that pacify fans in the short term but could hurt the team in the long run.

RuthlessBurgher
11-22-2010, 02:12 PM
Facebook LIKE.

??

(I don't use FB).

Yeah...there's an option on Facebook to "like" comments without actually commenting on them. That's what I "did".

We have those here as well. Choose any of the following:

:Agree :Clap :Cheers :Bow :tt2 :tt1

MeetJoeGreene
11-22-2010, 04:25 PM
Facebook LIKE.

??

(I don't use FB).

+1

msp26505
11-22-2010, 07:11 PM
Facebook LIKE.

??

(I don't use FB).

I'm de-friending you. :moon

RuthlessBurgher
11-22-2010, 08:35 PM
??

(I don't use FB).

I'm de-friending you. :moon

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/images/d/double_rainbow_what_does_this_mean-14307.png

:wink:

Discipline of Steel
11-22-2010, 08:51 PM
Facebook LIKE.

??

(I don't use FB).

I dont understand why you left out my favorite one... :Beer
Although I can see interpreting it as meaning more than like...