PDA

View Full Version : Any Punk Teams that whine about bad officiating...

brothervad
11-21-2010, 05:21 PM
Can STFU!!!!!

you never had the type of all out concerted effort made against you as was the officiating today against the Steelers.

I live in Seattle...if they ever dare speak there little whiny BS again I will get in their face.

The Steelers not only won they dominated even when playing against the Raiders and the NFL establishment.

brothervad

LordVile
11-21-2010, 05:24 PM
yeah, this was the worst must obvious hating by the officials.. No one can no longer deny it. I agree, they can STFU. This reminds me of the 70's Steelers, still kicking ass despite playing against the NFL establishment. GO STEELERS, proud of our men. :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :Cheers

skyhawk
Dude! I agree!

Just like I did on chat. Didn't know you live in Seattle. Me too. Where do you watch the game?

Steelgal
This was seriously a TERRIBLE game for officiating. A few bad calls can be expected, but this was atrocious.

I have never been the one to buy into the 'conspiracy' theory, but how can you deny it after this?

Tomlin and Art Rooney better have a nice big tape and letter ready to send to Goodell on Monday :HeadBanger

hawaiiansteel
11-21-2010, 05:34 PM
a 2 to 1 disparity in penalties: :wft

Raiders had 7 for 55 yds

Steelers got called for 14 penalties good for 163 yds, including getting 2 TDs called back

what ever happened to parity in the NFL? :shock:

DukieBoy
11-21-2010, 05:36 PM
The roughing the passer penalties on Wood and Deebo were just heinous. Among many others. And then there were some unthoughtful penalties taken. It was a referee convention today at Heinz.

costanza2k1
11-21-2010, 05:38 PM
Great composure by the Steelers players and coaches in keeping their heads in the game and not letting these calls get the better of them.