PDA

View Full Version : Even Fouts thinks it's out of hand...

brothervad
11-21-2010, 04:17 PM
Invoked Lambert's famous skirt line after the Harrison roughing call mid 3rd quarter. Things are starting to get out of hand in the NFL.

I think the only way to rectify this is for Goodell to resign immediately.

:D

brothervad

focosteeler
11-21-2010, 04:23 PM
Invoked Lambert's famous skirt line after the Harrison roughing call mid 3rd quarter. Things are starting to get out of hand in the NFL.

I think the only way to rectify this is for Goodell to resign immediately.

:D

brothervad

:Agree im watching the game with a couple raider "fans" lol and they are saying its bad

msp26505
11-21-2010, 04:35 PM
I am disgusted by the sight of another unjustified penalty being called on the Steelers followed by Mike Tomlin clapping on the sideline.

He needs to show the same disgust the entire Steeler Nation is feeling.

And ARII better effing say something after this joke of a game.

SteelTorch
11-21-2010, 05:33 PM
I've been saying it since the start of the season! The league has gone straight down the drain in their leadership. Screw 'em!

:Beer

ALLD
11-21-2010, 06:01 PM
It is racketeering and the NFL should be sued.

hawaiiansteel
11-21-2010, 06:17 PM
"let's see, what BS call can I make next against the Steelers?"

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/83902086.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA548B9D57DACE205A809 D0D1875A1448F22B35534E1A7CDFB37DE30A760B0D811297

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
11-21-2010, 06:36 PM
I am disgusted by the sight of another unjustified penalty being called on the Steelers followed by Mike Tomlin clapping on the sideline.

Tomlin does not have to blow his top in the middle of a game. His job is to maintain his cool and keep the focus.

The rest of the week can be used for pointing out the poor officiating.

Flasteel
11-21-2010, 06:44 PM
The officiating and leadership from the league is out of control. The game we all love is under assault and we as fans need to be vocal about it. I don't believe there is any agenda against the Steelers despite what some of you may think. This is something we're witnessing in every game, every week.

Goodell needs to go. The problem is that the job of commissioner has become kind of like getting annointed as the Pope or named to the Supreme Court. You're there 'til you die or retire. This guy is dug in like a tick and I fear that nothing short of a revolt by the fans will make a difference.

msp26505
11-21-2010, 08:18 PM
I don't believe there is any agenda against the Steelers despite what some of you may think. This is something we're witnessing in every game, every week.

I might agree with this statement except for the fact that the fines that follow each week's games are completely out of line.

For Hines to have suffered TWO helmet-to-helmet hits, one resulting in the end of his 186-game reception streak, while other, less violent hits from the same game by the Steelers receive fines (in two separate games), says to me that there is no equity.

As for the rest of the league, I don't see enough other games to really have a good idea whether it is being enforced uniformly, but the Steelers are very much the recipient of a TON of ticky-tack calls these days.

feltdizz
11-21-2010, 08:22 PM
The officiating and leadership from the league is out of control. The game we all love is under assault and we as fans need to be vocal about it. I don't believe there is any agenda against the Steelers despite what some of you may think. This is something we're witnessing in every game, every week.

Goodell needs to go. The problem is that the job of commissioner has become kind of like getting annointed as the Pope or named to the Supreme Court. You're there 'til you die or retire. This guy is dug in like a tick and I fear that nothing short of a revolt by the fans will make a difference.

I agree... the officiating has been a joke for a while now. Maybe it's to keep games interesting but umm....

I do think they have it out for our D this year.

skyhawk
11-21-2010, 08:50 PM

Tomlin does not have to blow his top in the middle of a game. His job is to maintain his cool and keep the focus.

The rest of the week can be used for pointing out the poor officiating.

If he says anything about the refs during the week, he'll be fined. He'll plead the 5th to all questions pertaining to that this week.

Ghost
11-22-2010, 10:17 AM
Worst officiated game I've watched in a decade, and it's not close. The refs in that game were an embarrassment to the NFL. Disgraceful.

They stole a TD form the defense with that chicken sh!t ruffing the passer call. When are players actually allowed to tackle a guy?

feltdizz
11-22-2010, 10:38 AM
Worst officiated game I've watched in a decade, and it's not close. The refs in that game were an embarrassment to the NFL. Disgraceful.

They stole a TD form the defense with that chicken sh!t ruffing the passer call. When are players actually allowed to tackle a guy?

the flag was really late to... On TV it sure looked like the flag was thrown right by Campbell after Ike and the D were on their way to the sideline.

and they have a flag for pulling a guy off the pile?

AzStillers1989
11-22-2010, 10:39 AM

the flag was really late to... On TV it sure looked like the flag was thrown right by Campbell after Ike and the D were on their way to the sideline.

ALL B*LL SH!T ..... you kno what though, we stilled kicked the living sh!t outa the RAIDAZZZ!!!

GO STEEELERSSS!!!! :Beer :tt2

skyhawk
11-22-2010, 06:23 PM

Anyone have a link to a video of that play?