PDA

View Full Version : Don't worry

drprwnap
11-21-2010, 02:41 PM
we'll get another apology from the league next week about the bad calls! :HeadBanger :HeadBanger

I think the ref that threw the flag on the Clark hit should be fined! I'm so f**king mad.

grotonsteel
11-21-2010, 02:46 PM
we'll get another apology from the league next week about the bad calls! :HeadBanger :HeadBanger

I think the ref that threw the flag on the Clark hit should be fined! I'm so f**king mad.

:Agree

That was bullsh$t penalty...also add woodley penalty

chiken
11-21-2010, 09:00 PM
the Harrison on Campbell hit as well.

AngryAsian
11-21-2010, 09:29 PM
From my vantage point, there were 2 TDs negated by BS calls. I think all of the Nation shares the same anger.

SteelHoss
11-21-2010, 09:40 PM
Incrediably bad calls! Leaves a sour taste in your mouth! Like the one when you are getting ready to talk to Ralph. :x

fordfixer
11-22-2010, 08:21 PM
From my vantage point, there were 2 TDs negated by BS calls. I think all of the Nation shares the same anger.

:Agree In fact I've been thinking about changing my log in to Angry fordfixer

RuthlessBurgher
11-22-2010, 08:30 PM
Don't forget the pass interference on Ike where the WR runs out of bounds himself.

Djfan
11-22-2010, 08:34 PM

We should all add "Angry" to our name, except AA because "Angry Angry Asian" reminds me too much of Hungry Hungry Hippos. Not good.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn63/hughpam/hungryhungryhippos.jpg

eniparadoxgma
11-23-2010, 03:22 AM

We should all add "Angry" to our name, especially AA because "Angry Angry Asian" reminds me of Hungry Hungry Hippos. Pure awesome.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn63/hughpam/hungryhungryhippos.jpg

FTFY :tt2