PDA

View Full Version : My Email to Roger Goodell

BradshawsHairdresser
11-19-2010, 09:19 PM
Mr. Commissioner:

It has become patently obvious that you are playing favorites. Certain teams are in your good graces, and others are plainly not. The inequity evident in your "fines" for roughness is strong evidence of this, and is turning many fans--and players--against you. Have you been listening?

Whereas the NFL is supposed to be a fair and competitive league, do not be surprised if fans bring a class-action lawsuit.

Hopefully, you will see the light and change your ways--or else retire and leave the game in the hands of someone who respects professional football and refuses to follow in your path of destroying it.

Until then, I am officially fed up. For now, I will get my football fix via college football.

Sincerely,

hawaiiansteel
11-19-2010, 09:50 PM
Mr. Commissioner:
Until then, I am officially fed up. For now, I will get my football fix via college football.

me too, I'm only going to watch pure, innocent non-corrupted and non-controversial players and teams like Cam Newton from Auburn from now on. :wink:

steelblood
11-20-2010, 09:00 AM
That's good, but you needed to reference the Hines hit and link the video.

Blitz-en
11-20-2010, 09:56 PM
What is Goodell's email address? The last one I found on this site, it didn't work and was returned to me. I wasted all that time telling Goodell why he was wrong on so many fronts, then it was sent back as a "message undeliverable, no such email address".

Thanks

flippy
11-21-2010, 10:01 AM
Dear Roger,

Go flip yourself!

Your pal,
Flippy

Steelgal
11-21-2010, 11:15 AM
Dear Roger,

Go flip yourself!

Your pal,