PDA

View Full Version : Positive...For a change

CanadianSteel
11-16-2010, 04:16 PM
With all the doom and gloom on the board the past few days I thought i would focus on a HUGE positive. Lawrence Timmons !! Yes i know you guys know he has had a good year but the guy is a machine. 85 Tak 3 sacks 1 FF 2 INTs 7 PDs in just 9 games.

The kid is just 24 years old, 24!!

While i was never one to call him a bust, i did question him against the run last year. Just seemed he didn't hold up well and was getting washed out of many run plays. Boy thanks for shutting my big mouth this year Mr Timmons.

Here is to Ziggy making me eat my words in a year or 2 as well

lol

SidSmythe
11-16-2010, 04:33 PM
i was not a big Timmons fan, even last year. He looked lost against the run. He just seems to improve year to year. lets hope he keeps that trend going. Scary to think where he'll be in a year or two.

jj28west
11-16-2010, 08:20 PM
Except for the misread on the blitz in the endzone I thought Sanders ws impressive. The post TD celebration was embarrasing and remined me of Santonio. Surprised a Pats corner did not tap him on the shoulder and showed him the scoreboard.

On the flipside he is young and accessible. He actually answered one of my questions this past summer in a Q & A session he held.