steelerkeylargo
11-15-2010, 11:49 PM
of the kickers we are bringing in on tuesday

jj28west
11-16-2010, 06:43 AM
I took a peak at his bio. Notorious for short kick offs. :(

Steelskin
11-16-2010, 09:13 AM
Where did you hear this? Do you have any insight as to who else is out there?

If anyone remembers my little intro when I started showing up around here, I had mentioned that I used to follow the Redskins and let me tell you: we do NOT want Shaun Suisham. That man will make Reed look like Vinatieri. I'm telling you, the stats don't tell the whole story. He is the opposite of clutch and in addition to being inaccurate, he has a noodle leg.

Trust me.

Any time he came into the game, you had to hold your breath. I would honestly rather let Sepulveda try and kick rather than Suisham.

But I'm getting off track; if you have a list somewhere, that would be awesome! Why don't we give that Piotr Czech guy a call?

Eich
11-16-2010, 09:25 AM
I agree Steelskin. Suisham was a laughing stock here in DC. My hope is that the Steelers are bringing in guys to stir up Reed in the hopes that some competition will be good for him.

SteelBucks
11-16-2010, 10:57 AM
TIOPS is reporting that the Steelers would like to get Matt Stover to come out of retirement. I would sign him!

Suisham is working out for the Steelers at 10:00 and Piotr Czech, who has been in camp the past couple of years, may also be an option.

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
11-16-2010, 10:59 AM
Don't know if he is still out there but bring in Garrett Lindholm.

pfelix73
11-16-2010, 12:25 PM
Yesterday on a local radio station I heard that the fellow (forget his name) that was in training camp would be available to try out too. His kickoff's were better than Reed's too- from what they were saying.

:tt1

Ghost
11-16-2010, 01:31 PM

If anyone remembers my little intro when I started showing up around here, I had mentioned that I used to follow the Redskins and let me tell you: we do NOT want Shaun Suisham. That man will make Reed look like Vinatieri. I'm telling you, the stats don't tell the whole story. He is the opposite of clutch and in addition to being inaccurate, he has a noodle leg.

Trust me.

Any time he came into the game, you had to hold your breath. I would honestly rather let Sepulveda try and kick rather than Suisham.

But I'm getting off track; if you have a list somewhere, that would be awesome! Why don't we give that Piotr Czech guy a call?

So based on this I'm thinking you are over joyed right now. Like Christmas and New Years all rolled into one...... :HeadBanger

Steelskin
11-16-2010, 02:46 PM

Trust me.

So based on this I'm thinking you are over joyed right now. Like Christmas and New Years all rolled into one...... :HeadBanger

Well I'm still holding out hope that we'll revolutionize the NFL and go for it on 4th down every time we're in the RZ and that Suisham was brought in merely to do the team's laundry....

...but basically, yes. You're right.

:HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger