PDA

View Full Version : One more question from Sunday night

Djfan
11-15-2010, 09:54 PM
When we went down to the goal and skippy missed the last FG attempt he will miss at Heinz, I noticed that the second down broken play throw to Miller. It fell incomplete, but really looked like Ben could have run it in.

Thoughts?

BradshawsHairdresser
11-15-2010, 10:10 PM
When we went down to the goal and skippy missed the last FG attempt he will miss at Heinz, I noticed that the second down broken play throw to Miller. It fell incomplete, but really looked like Ben could have run it in.

Thoughts?

That's what I said to my son at the time..."Ben shoulda just run it in."

Dee Dub
11-15-2010, 10:27 PM

Thoughts?

That's what I said to my son at the time..."Ben shoulda just run it in."

I was screaming at the T.V.....why the heck didnt he just run it??

I am right there with you guys.

Crash
11-15-2010, 10:31 PM
Watching that play again I think they would have got him.

Gotten closer? Yes.

Touchdown? I don't think.

SteelerNation1
11-15-2010, 10:45 PM
That play happened 20 feet from where I stand. He 100% should have run it. He most certainly would've scored. He is not using his feet enough IMO. No, he doesn't need to be Vick, but take the easy 8-10 yrds from time to time

Sugar
11-15-2010, 10:47 PM
That play happened 20 feet from where I stand. He 100% should have run it. He most certainly would've scored. He is not using his feet enough IMO. No, he doesn't need to be Vick, but take the easy 8-10 yrds from time to time

:Agree

He takes the sacks, wouldn't it be better if he would establish himself as a running threat from time to time. That was one of the things I liked about him his rookie year.

SteelerNation1
11-15-2010, 10:54 PM

:Agree

He takes the sacks, wouldn't it be better if he would establish himself as a running threat from time to time. That was one of the things I liked about him his rookie year.
There were plenty of opportunities to run against Cincy (the ARE underthrow play) and a couple more last night. Take em.

Crash
11-15-2010, 11:19 PM
No way he scores. Ben threw it from the 10, there was a Pats DB watching from standing at the five.

Once again another impose your will 1st down red zone run screws up an entire drive.