PDA

View Full Version : Patriots Accuse Steelers of Unnecessary Violence

BradshawsHairdresser
11-15-2010, 04:41 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdo ... nfl-285723 (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Patriots-accuse-the-Steelers-of-unnecessary-viol?urn=nfl-285723)

Pretty funny after some of the crp the *'s got away with in that game.

JAR
11-15-2010, 04:43 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Patriots-accuse-the-Steelers-of-unnecessary-viol?urn=nfl-285723

Pretty funny after some of the crp the *'s got away with in that game.

Maybe BeiberBrady can throw another hissy fit. :roll:

grotonsteel
11-15-2010, 05:56 PM
Seriously... :roll:

Fine that cheatroits bum for h2h on Ward....Lets see what Goodell does now...

Crash
11-15-2010, 06:15 PM
Pussies.

NJ-STEELER
11-15-2010, 06:47 PM
did rodney Harrison complain too

DukieBoy
11-15-2010, 06:57 PM
Lame. Not worth the time. Probably trying to take the spotlight off of their own cheapshots by blaming us first for the very things they do well and often and have done so for years.

Discipline of Steel
11-15-2010, 07:32 PM
We'll see who wins when the weekly fine summary is published on Friday.

BradshawsHairdresser
11-15-2010, 07:48 PM

Don't hold your breath waiting for any *'s to be fined. Brady and his boys are special.

_SteeL_CurtaiN_
11-15-2010, 08:34 PM

Don't hold your breath waiting for any *'s to be fined. Brady and his boys are special.

:Agree

SteelHoss
11-15-2010, 08:53 PM
Prima Donna whining wussies! :x :Hater :Hater :Hater :Hater

NW Steeler
11-15-2010, 08:59 PM
I'd like to say that I would LOVE a chance at them again in the playoffs, but seeing how many times they have handed our asses to us, I don't think I would want to meet them in the playoffs...if we get there. They are the proverbial monkey on the Steelers back.

Shoe
11-15-2010, 09:17 PM
I'd like to say that I would LOVE a chance at them again in the playoffs, but seeing how many times they have handed our asses to us, I don't think I would want to meet them in the playoffs...if we get there. They are the proverbial monkey on the Steelers back.

Hell no! If we had to play them in the playoffs, I would hope for something else in my life, that I wouldn't be able to watch the game (e.g. go to a wedding or something). It is too frustrating to watch that f'n P.o.S. Brady march up and down the field at will, acting tough, etc. There is no other player I wish bodily harm on then that f'n bitch. We need them to get matched up with Ray-Ray & the Ravens (who I've hated intensely... but not like I hate the f'n cheats), or the Colts.

Djfan
11-15-2010, 09:18 PM
The NFL is out of control. They have taught the cheats that they are listened to when they whine.

I don't know how much more I can put up with.

SteelCrazy
11-15-2010, 09:24 PM
What a P-U-S-S-Y

NW Steeler
11-16-2010, 01:02 AM

Hell no! If we had to play them in the playoffs, I would hope for something else in my life, that I wouldn't be able to watch the game (e.g. go to a wedding or something). It is too frustrating to watch that f'n P.o.S. Brady march up and down the field at will, acting tough, etc. There is no other player I wish bodily harm on then that f'n bitch. We need them to get matched up with Ray-Ray & the Ravens (who I've hated intensely... but not like I hate the f'n cheats), or the Colts.

I share your disdain, Shoe! But what pleasure I would get from beating that Bieber looking bitch into the turf and ousting them from the playoffs! It would be GLORIOUS!!!
His little spike in the EZ last night almost made me laugh...but it pissed me off too much for that too. I think they have taken over the #1 hate spot from the Ravens for me.

Smashmouth
11-16-2010, 02:22 AM
I'd almost forgotten how good it felt to see him getting carted off on a stretcher...till last night. I don't think I could say that about any other player. OK, Marsha and T.O. :evil:

NW Steeler
11-16-2010, 02:42 PM
Brady is a bitch, period. Watching him throw his temper tantrum and his "emphatic" spike in our endzone are still grating on my nerves. I hope to God that someday we actually give him a thorough ass-whipping. Being owned by his scrawny, Bieber haired AZZ is too much to handle.
:HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger

ikestops85
11-16-2010, 04:26 PM
I don't want him carried off on a stretcher. I want him to stay on the field and take 60 minutes worth of battering and bruising. I want him to have to drag his sorry humiliated arse off the field at the end of the game ... too sore to even shake hands.

I hate, hate, hate Tom Brady ... but I also admire him. He is a competitor and a damn fine QB.

ALLD
11-16-2010, 07:04 PM
A completely disingenuous comment by the Pats to cover up their helmet-to-helmet hits. If the commissioner does not fine them for those hits on Ward and Wallace, then he needs to refund all the $ he has collected this year and admit the fix is in.

RuthlessBurgher
11-17-2010, 02:30 PM
I don't want him carried off on a stretcher. I want him to stay on the field and take 60 minutes worth of battering and bruising. I want him to have to drag his sorry humiliated arse off the field at the end of the game ... too sore to even shake hands.

I hate, hate, hate Tom Brady ... but I also admire him. He is a competitor and a damn fine QB.

Deep down in my stomach, with every inch of me, I pure, straight hate you!

But, God damn it, do I respect you! http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:_6nK86Y89KBmxM:http://content7.flixster.com/photo/11/82/04/11820405_gal.jpg