PDA

View Full Version : I don't know why this is so difficult

Djfan
11-15-2010, 12:55 AM
But,

When you have 95% of your first down plays as runs up the middle, the other teams will stack the line on first down. How about some mixing it up?

When your line up tells every body in the world with and IQ of over their sock size what play you are going to run, the other teams know how to defend it. How about some deception as a practice?

When your plays take a long time to develop, the other team has a better chance of sacking your QB. How about a bunch of quick hits that are not runs up the middle?

When your opponent has built a dynasty on very quick, short passes, but you insist on having a ten yard cushion for the receivers, the opponent will play their game and torch you over and over. How about a game plan that includes pressure for the receivers at the line?

When your opponent has plays that take only 2-4 seconds to develop, a three man rush will be a low-percentage way to pressure a QB into making mistakes. How about tight coverage on the receivers so that the QB is not sure who to throw to, thus making the QB take more time deciding what to do, thus giving your rush more time to be effective? Or how about tight coverage on the receivers AND a four man (5 man) rush?

When your team is depleted by injuries, your opponent will try to exploit them. How about getting your reliable players like Miller more involved?

When your opponent's team is depleted by injuries, they have a weakness. How about exploiting that weakness?

When your OC has only a one page play book, you will be predictable to your opponent. How about firing his worthless butt, and getting someone better with the creativity thing?

pepsyman1
11-15-2010, 01:44 AM
But,

When you have 95% of your first down plays as runs up the middle, the other teams will stack the line on first down. How about some mixing it up?

When your line up tells every body in the world with and IQ of over their sock size what play you are going to run, the other teams know how to defend it. How about some deception as a practice?

When your plays take a long time to develop, the other team has a better chance of sacking your QB. How about a bunch of quick hits that are not runs up the middle?

When your opponent has built a dynasty on very quick, short passes, but you insist on having a ten yard cushion for the receivers, the opponent will play their game and torch you over and over. How about a game plan that includes pressure for the receivers at the line?

When your opponent has plays that take only 2-4 seconds to develop, a three man rush will be a low-percentage way to pressure a QB into making mistakes. How about tight coverage on the receivers so that the QB is not sure who to throw to, thus making the QB take more time deciding what to do, thus giving your rush more time to be effective? Or how about tight coverage on the receivers AND a four man (5 man) rush?

When your team is depleted by injuries, your opponent will try to exploit them. How about getting your reliable players like Miller more involved?

When your opponent's team is depleted by injuries, they have a weakness. How about exploiting that weakness?

When your OC has only a one page play book, you will be predictable to your opponent. How about firing his worthless butt, and getting someone better with the creativity thing?

You're making far too much sense.

Steelhere10
11-15-2010, 01:44 AM
I swear you read my mind, until you forgot to mention the worthless kicker! :shock:

Djfan
11-15-2010, 01:46 AM
I swear you read my mind, until you forgot to mention the worthless kicker! :shock:

That one slipped my very numb mind. How about Sep kicking? It can't be worse.