PDA

View Full Version : Its such a shame

birtikidis
11-15-2010, 12:44 AM
That our offense is predicated on Ben being able to improvise. Wouldn't it be great if our offense was well schemed enough not to have to rely on those "backyard style" plays?

Djfan
11-15-2010, 12:46 AM
That our offense is predicated on Ben being able to improvise. Wouldn't it be great if our offense was well schemed enough not to have to rely on those "backyard style" plays?

I have complained about this for a long time. Why do we have to have each play take 6 seconds to develop? Talk about giving the defense a chance at a sack. The ONE quick pass I saw tonight was successful.

BA succeeds because of Ben being amazing. The scheme doesn't work, so Ben has to improvise. If it worked, he wouldn't have to, but could if it was available for him to.

AngryAsian
11-15-2010, 12:50 AM
You guys have it all wrong... according to some of the throbbing cerebrums on this board, its defense's fault. Nothing's wrong with the BA schemes, its the ALL on the poor execution of the offensive players. :roll:

birtikidis
11-15-2010, 12:55 AM
You guys have it all wrong... according to some of the throbbing cerebrums on this board, its defense's fault. Nothing's wrong with the BA schemes, its the ALL on the poor execution of the offensive players. :roll:
If Chris Collinsworths dumbas$ can figure it out, why can't anyone else.
and btw, the only blame i put on the defense is how they play BMAC 70 yards off the receiver.

fordfixer
11-15-2010, 01:25 AM

Thanks for clearing that up for us :lol:

flippy
11-15-2010, 01:27 AM
ARE needs 6 seconds to get open when he's uncovered.