PDA

View Full Version : Fair catch by Randle El!

SteelTorch
11-15-2010, 12:22 AM
Seriously. That's all I ever see. How many times has this guy actually tried to return a punt??? :x

frankthetank1
11-15-2010, 12:29 AM
Seriously. That's all I ever see. How many times has this guy actually tried to return a punt??? :x

haha of all the drops or pathetic plays ARE has made this year the fair catches are the least of his problems. sanders should return every punt for the rest of this season. i will live with his fumble problems at least he can make something happen. the best you can hope for with ARE returning punts is a 10 yard gain

BradshawsHairdresser
11-15-2010, 12:41 AM
I was just thinking, he ought to change his first name to "Fair-catch".

RuthlessBurgher
11-15-2010, 02:30 PM
As I mentioned up on the rotunda during the game (buckeyehoppy got a huge kick out of this), Randle El waves his arm more often than the queen of England.

http://www.quirkybet.com/assets/images/The-Queen(1).jpg

Crash
11-15-2010, 02:32 PM
He's washed up. Joe Thieeeeeeeeseman ripped him last season by saying he could do better right now, than ARE does as a returner.

papillon
11-15-2010, 02:33 PM
He's there to secure the punts that are going to fall inside the 15 yard line. Otherwise, Sanders is in the game, I guess the coaching staff doesn't trust Sanders enough when the punt is going to be deep in Steeler territory, but wants his explosiveness when a fumble still gives the defense a chance to stop the other team if they should recover the fumble.

That's my story and I'm sticking with it. :P

Pappy