PDA

View Full Version : My Grades for tonight

drprwnap
11-15-2010, 12:16 AM
QB: C-. For what Ben has in this O line, can you ask for anything more from him? He wasn't perfect but wasn't the biggest problem on "O"

RB: C See above.

OL: D- Couldn't pass block, couldn't run block

WR: F,F,F I wish I could give this bunch a lower grade. Can anyone catch?? ARE -WTF :wft :wft :wft You're supposed to be veteran????? I would give you the water boy's job but you would probably drop that too.

DL: C- Mostly stopped the run, but NO pressure on the QB

LB: B If it wasn't for Timmons and crew, the pats would have scored even more

DB F, F, F BMac should play 20 more yards off the receiver. He still couldn't cover anyone.

Special teams: F, F, F Jeff Reed should clean out his locker before the end of this game.
Coverage is weak.

Coaching (both offensive & defensive) F, F, F This team is unprepared, flat, no fire. It looks like last year all over again.

If you disagree- I don't care- flame away. :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :evil: :evil: :evil:

frankthetank1
11-15-2010, 12:20 AM
QB: C-. For what Ben has in this O line, can you ask for anything more from him? He wasn't perfect but wasn't the biggest problem on "O"

WR: F,F,F I wish I could give this bunch a lower grade. Can anyone catch?? ARE -WTF :wft :wft :wft You're supposed to be veteran????? I would give you the water boy's job but you would probably drop that too.

DB F, F, F BMac should play 20 more yards off the receiver. He still couldn't cover anyone.

Special teams: F, F, F Jeff Reed should clean out his locker before the end of this game.
Coverage is weak.

Coaching (both offensive & defensive) F, F, F This team is unprepared, flat, no fire. It looks like last year all over again.

If you disagree- I don't care- flame away. :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :evil: :evil: :evil:

how could anyone disagree with that assesment?

SteelHoss
11-15-2010, 12:23 AM

Coverage is weak.

:Agree :HeadBanger

birtikidis
11-15-2010, 12:23 AM
need lower grades. especially for the receivers. ARE should NEVER dress for a another steeler game. doesn't fight for the ball. lacks speed, quickness, intelligence, humanity, masculinity, and enthusiasm. He needs to go.

frankthetank1
11-15-2010, 12:25 AM
need lower grades. especially for the receivers. ARE should NEVER dress for a another steeler game. doesn't fight for the ball. lacks speed, quickness, intelligence, humanity, masculinity, and enthusiasm. He needs to go.

:Agree

after this game there isnt any reason why both sanders and brown shouldnt dress for every game. unless ARE is throwing on a trick play he is useless. he might be the weakest player in the nfl. he is definetly a disgrace to the steeler uniform.

birtikidis
11-15-2010, 12:27 AM

after this game there isnt any reason why both sanders and brown shouldnt dress for every game. unless ARE is throwing on a trick play he is useless. he might be the weakest player in the nfl. he is definetly a disgrace to the steeler uniform.
Him and Reed seem to want the distinction of who sucks the most more.

feltdizz
11-15-2010, 12:29 AM
Our run D sucked too. Most yards given up all year and they are averaging 5 yards a pop.

Every grade should be D- or lower. Just all around bad tonight.

BradshawsHairdresser
11-15-2010, 12:44 AM
You were too generous with your grades.

SidSmythe
11-15-2010, 12:45 AM
:HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger

grotonsteel
11-15-2010, 01:06 AM

NJ-STEELER
11-15-2010, 01:10 AM
cant give anyone a good grade.

even timmons.. he made a couple nice plays but when blitzing 3 times looked uncooridnated tripping over RBs half his size going low

flippy
11-15-2010, 01:12 AM
F across the board. And that's being generous.

birtikidis
11-15-2010, 01:13 AM

even timmons.. he made a couple nice plays but when blitzing 3 times looked uncooridnated tripping over RBs half his size going low
I thought Wallace looked ok.
Same with Pouncey.
D. Johnson is particularly bad also

SteelCrazy
11-15-2010, 01:21 AM
I think Ben is still holding onto the ball.........THROW THE DAMN THING ALREADY!

NJ-STEELER
11-15-2010, 01:32 AM

I thought Wallace looked ok.
Same with Pouncey.
o

breaking it down, i would agree

but i'm not gonna give credit to some nice plays when its essentially in garbage time, regarding wallace

papillon
11-15-2010, 07:36 AM

Coverage is weak.

I thought Ben played well, he was two drops away from having a 5 TD night

Pappy

steelblood
11-15-2010, 09:43 AM
Pretty accurate, except our run was nowhere near acceptable. That was their worst game by a mile. Hood is simply terrible right now. I thought at least he'd be a decent pass rusher. This is the sort of game he should excel at. But, dude gets close to zero pressure. I still think he'll develop into a decent player, but i don't think he'll ever be a late first round level contributor.