PDA

View Full Version : Offer your wives to the Patriots while you're at it

Shoe
11-15-2010, 12:03 AM
Dear Steelers,

This team that cheated you out of two Super Bowls, in your own joint, in front of the fans that you supposedly love, they basically passed roughshod all over you those games... they have a bunch of no-names on defense... hell, on offense too. F'n Edelman, whatever-the-fk-that-little-****-RB's-name-is, Grankowski, Seahawk re-tread Branch, Jarvis Ellis Green whatever...

and you let them prance in, and punk you again. Tom Brady f'n spiking the ball and barking at people like he's Fedor Emilianenko.

You guys suck.

So, since you like getting bent over by them all the time, why not offer your wives over too? Thanks for a great effort.

Yours truly,
Shoe

frankthetank1
11-15-2010, 12:05 AM
yeah this game has been a pathetic effort. i dont know when the last time i have seen the steelers get beat down this badly, especially in the burgh.

pick6
11-15-2010, 12:14 AM
Pretty much says it all.

Smashmouth
11-15-2010, 12:22 AM
Yep, I'm sure that was the game plan. Come in with plenty of injury and lose Ward. You give your wife to em and quit whining like a Seattle fan about stealing wins. We just got our butts kicked. Go back to work and get better.

pick6
11-15-2010, 12:23 AM
after the 2 point attempt i think i saw somebody pat brady on the shoulder. am i missing something.

SteelBucks
11-15-2010, 12:25 AM
They got beat....grow up.

Djfan
11-15-2010, 12:28 AM
He's pissed. Let him be pissed.

It's more than just getting beat. We were out coached. You make adjustments for players being out. You make adjustments for teams that play against you one way every time and win. You make adjustments for young players.

We got spanked, and as usual, I hope heads roll over this.

Smashmouth
11-15-2010, 12:38 AM
Sure, take three starting o lineman out, both defensive ends, veteran wr, etc, etc..... I'm sure lots of guys can coach themselves out of that situation. Not an excuse, just how it is. Having said all of that, we sure sucked.

BradshawsHairdresser
11-15-2010, 12:39 AM

It's more than just getting beat. We were out coached. You make adjustments for players being out. You make adjustments for teams that play against you one way every time and win. You make adjustments for young players.

As usual, they won't.

Shoe
11-15-2010, 12:40 AM

Thanks Djfan.

Djfan
11-15-2010, 12:40 AM
Sure, take three starting o lineman out, both defensive ends, veteran wr, etc, etc..... I'm sure lots of guys can coach themselves out of that situation. Not an excuse, just how it is. Having said all of that, we sure sucked.

You're right. The cheats had a lot of injuries going into this game. Too bad their coach couldn't do anything with it.

feltdizz
11-15-2010, 12:48 AM
No excuses. Who are the stars Brady is throwing to on his team? People are pissed because the Pats beat us the same way every time and we don't change. The D gives him the 10 yard out and he takes it. At least 3 drives for TD's had no incompletions.

We sucked tonight. Prime time...

grotonsteel
11-15-2010, 12:53 AM
Steelers gave 3 TD to a rookie TE.....nuff said

pick6
11-15-2010, 01:12 AM
I completely agree with the no excusers. Tomlin did not say this is Patriots week. we are supposed to play like this is the superbowl. thats how I and the vast majority of steeler people think. WE HAVE FAILED EVERY TEST THIS YEAR. AND WE LOOKED OUR BEST AGAINST THE RAVENS... WOW.

steelblood
11-15-2010, 08:21 AM
Dear Steelers,

This team that cheated you out of two Super Bowls, in your own joint, in front of the fans that you supposedly love, they basically passed roughshod all over you those games... they have a bunch of no-names on defense... hell, on offense too. F'n Edelman, whatever-the-fk-that-little-bad word-RB's-name-is, Grankowski, Seahawk re-tread Branch, Jarvis Ellis Green whatever...

and you let them prance in, and punk you again. Tom Brady f'n spiking the ball and barking at people like he's Fedor Emilianenko.

You guys suck.

So, since you like getting bent over by them all the time, why not offer your wives over too? Thanks for a great effort.

Yours truly,
Shoe

Very constructive. I'm sure they'll appreciate it. Are you sending them a return address? I hear that Harrison, Woodley, and Pouncey would like to pay you a visit to thank you for the letter.

Eich
11-15-2010, 09:18 AM

As usual, they won't.

I'm pissed too. That smug pretty boy had his way with our team and essentially gave the finger to the fans and no one on our team seemed to care enough to put everything into knocking him down a few pegs. At that point in the game, we should've brought the house aganst Brady. We were already getting burnt, at least harrass him like they were harassing Ben and knock that hideous smile off his face.

TD386Steel
11-15-2010, 09:32 AM

As usual, they won't.

I'm pissed too. That smug pretty boy had his way with our team and essentially gave the finger to the fans and no one on our team seemed to care enough to put everything into knocking him down a few pegs. At that point in the game, we should've brought the house aganst Brady. We were already getting burnt, at least harrass him like they were harassing Ben and knock that hideous smile off his face.

Yep that pretty much sums up how I feel.

steelblood
11-15-2010, 09:45 AM

As usual, they won't.

uh, we did blitz more after that TD. Woodley leveled him and took the penalty. I don't know what game you all were watching.

Eich
11-15-2010, 10:11 AM

As usual, they won't.

uh, we did blitz more after that TD. Woodley leveled him and took the penalty. I don't know what game you all were watching.

60 minutes, 1 late hit on Brady? If that 1 hit was the best we could do, then our D sucks in every phase of the game. They should have dialed up every pressure scheme they knew of.

williar
11-15-2010, 03:24 PM
I am convinced that the steelers will never again beat the pats as long as they have Brady. Like someone said, he knows our defense better than we do. I heard on a Brady interview one time, he was talking about the steelers defense. He was saying the steelers have been running the same defensive schemes and blitzes since he came into the league.

I would bet my money on Brady, Belichek, our third stringers and practice squad up against our first and second teams.

Dee Dub
11-15-2010, 04:34 PM

Dude...the Pats had 4 rookies starting on defense. :roll:

AngryAsian
11-15-2010, 04:43 PM

Therein lies the problem with "our way" of doing things. Other teams aren't afraid to integrate their rookies, regardless of how many they integrate at one time. Gronkowski and Hernandez are both rooks and they've both been playing lights out in the pro-level... how did they get that way? Its not like they were absorbing Belicheat's playbook in college. The comedy of errors that was last night's game could be spun towards the positive... bench the fuggin' vets that played like dog crap and play some rooks. Surely they are an upgrade from the performance we saw last night.

feltdizz
11-15-2010, 06:57 PM

Therein lies the problem with "our way" of doing things. Other teams aren't afraid to integrate their rookies, regardless of how many they integrate at one time. Gronkowski and Hernandez are both rooks and they've both been playing lights out in the pro-level... how did they get that way? Its not like they were absorbing Belicheat's playbook in college. The comedy of errors that was last night's game could be spun towards the positive... bench the fuggin' vets that played like dog crap and play some rooks. Surely they are an upgrade from the performance we saw last night.

I think/hope we are headed in that direction. We kept more rookies than usual this year... hopefully in the next year or 2 we will abandon the old way.

BradshawsHairdresser
11-15-2010, 08:02 PM

I think/hope we are headed in that direction. We kept more rookies than usual this year... hopefully in the next year or 2 we will abandon the old way.

I think that might require abandoning an old coordinator or two.

Djfan
11-15-2010, 09:38 PM
I think that might require abandoning an old coordinator or two.

I'm OK with that.