PDA

View Full Version : The best thing about BA

Steelhere10
11-14-2010, 11:59 PM
Is this is the final year of his contract, if they extend him then they need to fire themselves!

SteelCrazy
11-15-2010, 12:00 AM
they'll extend him......no doubt

frankthetank1
11-15-2010, 12:00 AM
Is this is the final year of his contract, if they extend him then they need to fire themselves!

i hope this is the last season with BA, ARE, jeff reed and starting either gay or bmac

focosteeler
11-15-2010, 12:01 AM

i hope this is the last season with BA, ARE, jeff reed and starting either gay or bmac

:Agree im gonna throw Essex in there too...big fat pile of garbage

birtikidis
11-15-2010, 12:07 AM
I've been giving the dude from SteelerDepot.com hell becauase he defends BA constantly. Our gameplan is terrible.

frankthetank1
11-15-2010, 12:09 AM
I've been giving the dude from SteelerDepot.com hell becauase he defends BA constantly. Our gameplan is terrible.

the game plan might be pretty terrible but when your kicker misses a 20 yard fg its not going to help you out. instead of being a td and fg game its a two td game. huge difference. dropping 10 passes also doesnt help out the offense.

birtikidis
11-15-2010, 12:12 AM

the game plan might be pretty terrible but when your kicker misses a 20 yard fg its not going to help you out. instead of being a td and fg game its a two td game. huge difference. dropping 10 passes also doesnt help out the offense.
yea but going 4 wide from the 4 yard line is pretty damn stupid. And honestly, 3 points don't mean a whole lot at this point. you KNOW that the *'s can't stop the run, so you come out with 3-4 wide with one back for the majority of the game? how stupid is that?

frankthetank1
11-15-2010, 12:15 AM

yea but going 4 wide from the 4 yard line is pretty damn stupid. And honestly, 3 points don't mean a whole lot at this point. you KNOW that the *'s can't stop the run, so you come out with 3-4 wide with one back for the majority of the game? how stupid is that?

well 3 points is kind of big. it doesnt look like it will matter because the defense is stopping anything tonight but the chances of getting two td's in the 4qtr is a lot less than a td and a field goal

birtikidis
11-15-2010, 12:31 AM

well 3 points is kind of big. it doesnt look like it will matter because the defense is stopping anything tonight but the chances of getting two td's in the 4qtr is a lot less than a td and a field goal
well i typed that right after NE scored their last Td.. it was 29-10 at the time. seemed like it wasn't too big of a deal. Reed needs to go. And he needs to hold BA's hand to help him find his way out since he's too stupid to find the exit himself.

Mister Pittsburgh
11-15-2010, 09:30 AM
if mr. rooney had a single drop of man juice in his nutsack he would fire Arians today and get Lebeau checked out at an old folks home to see why every time we play the pats its a freaking replay of the time before. who here was shocked that tom brady picked us apart with short passes. wow.

Oviedo
11-15-2010, 09:44 AM
BA should be gone. He is an albatross around Tomlin's neck. Time for LeBeau to retire to and have Tomlin do what he wants.

Steelers>NFL
11-15-2010, 09:49 AM
Let's not give Dick LeBaeu a pass here. His game plan sucked too.

frankthetank1
11-15-2010, 09:58 AM
Let's not give bad word LeBaeu a pass here. His game plan sucked too.

they hardly blitzed last night even though the pats o-line is banged up. everyone knows you beat brady with pressure and the defense got no pressure on brady all night

AngryAsian
11-15-2010, 10:42 AM
Game planning on both sides of the ball was abysmal. The coaching staff better come out resilient and come out with ways to address the glaring problems. WE WILL face this enemy again in the playoffs and next time we have to have an answer for their continual success against us. One thing for sure, the only letters we need to address this summer are: OL, DL and CB.

steelz09
11-15-2010, 11:17 AM

The same SteelersDepot.com author/owner that threatened to report this forum for copyright infringement because of people doing a copy & paste of an article even though credit was given to their web site?

RKSteel
11-15-2010, 11:18 AM
Game planning on both sides of the ball was abysmal. The coaching staff better come out resilient and come out with ways to address the glaring problems. WE WILL face this enemy again in the playoffs and next time we have to have an answer for their continual success against us. One thing for sure, the only letters we need to address this summer are: OL, DL and CB.
Aren't these the same letters we say need to be addressed every year, but the FO likes WR, TE, RB. At least we got some LBs that can play 3yrs from now.
Who needs an OL when you have skill players, right?

Djfan
11-16-2010, 04:44 PM
Aren't these the same letters we say need to be addressed every year, but the FO likes WR, TE, RB. At least we got some LBs that can play 3yrs from now.
Who needs an OL when you have skill players, right?

This is a leadership vacuum issue. BA is bringing stupid stuff and Tomlin is passive about it. I was done with Cowher towards the end, but at least he had fire. Tomlin sat there like Art Shell. I don't get it.

ikestops85
11-16-2010, 04:53 PM
We played the *'s a couple of years ago and kicked their arses. I know it was against Cassel and not Brady but the Pats game plan was still the same and I remember we shut them down pretty good in that game. Does anybody remember the scheme DL used in that game?

I just wondered if he used the same scheme in this game as he did in that one. If he did then that means it came down to execution. Either the steelers D didn't execute well or Brady and the Pats were exceptional in their execution of the game plan.

Northern_Blitz
11-16-2010, 05:06 PM

The Pats were stonning our running game early. Mendy had 1 good run all game.

You may have issues with the game plan, but Ben was missing receivers in the first half, we dropped 3 TDs in the end zone (2 on one posession) and we missed a FG. Execution was also a big issue against the Pats.

Crash
11-16-2010, 05:42 PM
yea but going 4 wide from the 4 yard line is pretty damn stupid

On 3rd down only it is, I wish we would do it more on first and second down.

3rd down the run does not sell. It's either a pass or Ben on a draw.

frankthetank1
11-16-2010, 06:10 PM
We played the *'s a couple of years ago and kicked their arses. I know it was against Cassel and not Brady but the Pats game plan was still the same and I remember we shut them down pretty good in that game. Does anybody remember the scheme DL used in that game?

I just wondered if he used the same scheme in this game as he did in that one. If he did then that means it came down to execution. Either the steelers D didn't execute well or Brady and the Pats were exceptional in their execution of the game plan.

they blitzed cassel a lot more than they did brady which is why they dominated the game. against cassel they put pressure on him. harrison had a couple sacks and a couple forced fumbles. brady had a ton of time to find wr's that were given 10 yard cushions. on gronkowski's 3rd td catch he beat gay badly. how does gay get beaten by a tight end? that is pathetic, its one thing if he cant bring a TE down but to get out ran by a TE :shock:

NorthCoast
11-16-2010, 06:52 PM
Brady is now 6-1 against the Steelers. He has Dick LeBeau's number. I remember the game he lost, 2004. The defense had two INTs and harassed Brady all day long. But the real reason was a heavy dose of running by Bettis and Staley. This is how the Browns beat the Cheatroits last week and its how I think Arians thought we could beat them. Let's face it, our OL is possibly worse than the Browns' right now.

NorthCoast
11-16-2010, 10:49 PM
This from another MB:

....... Listening to Boston sports radio this morning, one of the Pats beat reporters pretty much expressed echoed one of your sentiments. The Steelers, to a fault, will come out and do what they always do and just expect to out execute you. It makes it easy for Belichek to prepare and scheme for them. Contrast it say to what the Browns did the prior week to the Pats in which they had specific gameplan on offense that accounted for Wilfork and Mayo, while attacking Spikes. I know it isn't this simple, but they have to change it up. Isn't insanity doing the same thing time after time and expecting different results.

So it's not just us BA-haters that know the truth. Our O and D coordinators don't have a clue how to defeat a team that has a little creativity and thought in gameplanning. Truly sad.