PDA

View Full Version : UnREEDliable

SidSmythe
11-14-2010, 11:51 PM
Jeff Reed sucks!!
and he wanted a huge contract??? haha, bum!!

Ghost
11-15-2010, 12:02 AM
He's become flat out terrible. When you are not even good for chip shot kicks it's time to go. He's not going to turn it around this season. Time to hold some open tryouts.

SteelBucks
11-15-2010, 12:19 AM
It's getting to a point where I just assume he's going to miss every attempt....but a 26 yarder??? Pathetic.

frankthetank1
11-15-2010, 12:23 AM
before when his automatic with field goals you could live with the weak a$$ kick offs. but now he cant even hit the easiest of field goals.

Smashmouth
11-15-2010, 12:29 AM
How can they justify keeping him any longer?

SteelTorch
11-15-2010, 12:34 AM
He is now 67% for the season.

Buh-bye, Skippy! Nice knowin' ya! :Cheers

fordfixer
11-15-2010, 01:19 AM
He has to feel the big contract he wanted slipping away

grotonsteel
11-15-2010, 01:22 AM
How can they justify keeping him any longer?

Franchise Tag is the only reason he is on the team..

flippy
11-15-2010, 01:26 AM
Can't Sepulveda drop kick for us? like Ocho Cinco does in the preseason/

Djfan
11-15-2010, 01:27 AM

I think two people have been banned already for comparing Sep to Chad J.

flippy
11-15-2010, 01:28 AM

How bout Doug Flutie? Better?

Seriously, we could open up a roster spot.

Djfan
11-15-2010, 01:30 AM

How bout Doug Flutie? Better?

Seriously, we could open up a roster spot.

You're forgiven.

And, I agree.

Starlifter
11-15-2010, 02:34 AM
usually when a kicker gets older they just lose distance. for him to totally become a head case after all these years is quite shocking. this part of the game is simply too important to stay with a guy who has the shanks. when you're kicking 97% you can punch out a paper towel dispenser and look eccentric. at 67% you simply look like fool.

Djfan
11-15-2010, 02:36 AM
usually when a kicker gets older they just lose distance. for him to totally become a head case after all these years is quite shocking. this part of the game is simply too important to stay with a guy who has the shanks. when you're kicking 97% you can punch out a paper towel dispenser and look eccentric. at 67% you simply look like fool.

At this rate I would root for the paper towel dispenser!

Crash
11-15-2010, 02:39 AM
Skippy went off in post game.

Legendary stuff. Bashed the field, certain fans, and the Rooney's for the conditions of the field.......and added that he wants to play here forever.

Djfan
11-15-2010, 02:47 AM
Skippy went off in post game.

Legendary stuff. Bashed the field, certain fans, and the Rooney's for the conditions of the field.......and added that he wants to play here forever.

Really? Is the Burgh' getting a UFL team?

SidSmythe
11-15-2010, 06:20 AM
the only thing Skippy had going for him was he knew how to kick in Heinz Field.

Those days are over, he can't kick anywhere. What's he going to be like in December??

Oviedo
11-15-2010, 09:05 AM

He's always been a head case and his frat boy persona has worn out its welcome for some of us long agao. I would have had no issue getting rid of him this season but now for sure he has to be gone.

Draft Kai Forbath out of UCLA in the 2nd or 3rd round. Anyone who has watched Reed still really believe you don't use high to mid round draft picks on a kicker? Especially one who can actually kick off into the endzone? The kicker has the game in his hands (or foot) at least 6-8 times per game.