PDA

View Full Version : Effortless.

Chachi
11-14-2010, 11:27 PM
Shameless.

frankthetank1
11-14-2010, 11:35 PM
i never have a good feeling when the steelers have the short week after monday night. not sure their record after monday night games but i bet it is not good. they wont beat the raiders, ravens, jets or browns if they play like this.

BradshawsHairdresser
11-14-2010, 11:54 PM
i never have a good feeling when the steelers have the short week after monday night. not sure their record after monday night games but i bet it is not good. they wont beat the raiders, ravens, jets or browns if they play like this.
A repeat of last season's second half, unless the Steelers do something they've been unwilling or unable to do tonight--make adjustments. Over the past few weeks, this team has looked a lot more like PRETENDERS than CONTENDERS.

Djfan
11-15-2010, 02:26 AM
... unless the Steelers do something they've been unwilling or unable to do tonight--make adjustments.

They are either unable or unwilling, it seems.

sentinel33
11-15-2010, 12:27 PM
embarassing. losing happens but that was just bad. certain veterans just didnt step up. ward goes out and randle el cant step up. he puts it all on the 1st and 2nd year players. those two responded nicely. i saw last night that wallace is the real deal and will be the go to guy for some time. bench randle el. anyone can go back there and fair catch. sheesh
Reed cant step up.
i mean if randle el catches that TD, which he should have, we stay in the game.
i'm callin for a youth movement. get antonio brown in there. wheres dwyer? these guys are electric and arent even seeing the field.
everyone knows that the almost TD pass to randle el usually goes to ward. and ward catches that. man