PDA

View Full Version : Biggest cheater in the NFL

Shoe
11-14-2010, 09:42 PM
is William Gay. I swear, that guy is a double-agent... effortlessly gives up big plays, so consistently--he has to be doing it on purpose (i.e. cheating for the other team). Has to be

grotonsteel
11-14-2010, 10:04 PM
:D

Steelers need CB help

Mel Blount's G
11-14-2010, 10:23 PM
You know bad word misses deshea

Shoe
11-14-2010, 10:52 PM
Sidenote: get rid of Randle-El too. F-n guy refuses to make a play for his QB and his team.

frankthetank1
11-14-2010, 10:55 PM
Sidenote: get rid of Randle-El too. F-n guy refuses to make a play for his QB and his team.

ARE is garbage. he is a better qb than he is wr. two big passes right through his hands. he has had a good amount of dropped balls this season

Snatch98
11-14-2010, 11:11 PM
You guys are crazy. Willie Gay was there and Brady tossed a hell of a ball and their rookie TE made one hell of a grab. Gay has had some big knockdowns/tackles this season. What the hell do you want from the guy? I'm not saying he's the pinnacle of consistency and that's the problem but the guy isn't as bad as people make him out to be. I don't think he's bad at all.

focosteeler
11-14-2010, 11:13 PM

ARE is garbage. he is a better qb than he is wr. two big passes right through his hands. he has had a good amount of dropped balls this season

:Agree

focosteeler
11-14-2010, 11:26 PM
there he goes again :HeadBanger

frankthetank1
11-14-2010, 11:28 PM
You guys are crazy. Willie Gay was there and Brady tossed a hell of a ball and their rookie TE made one hell of a grab. Gay has had some big knockdowns/tackles this season. What the hell do you want from the guy? I'm not saying he's the pinnacle of consistency and that's the problem but the guy isn't as bad as people make him out to be. I don't think he's bad at all.

at this point in the season i think gay has out played bmac. not like that is saying much but i think gay should be ahead of bmac in the depth chart. i dont know what happened to bmac but he isnt the player he use to be

Shoe
11-14-2010, 11:51 PM

You have got to be kidding me... a big lumbering white TE Gronkowski freaked him (i.e. froze him in his tracks). If you can stick with a big slow white guy like that, WTF are you good for?

Sidenote 2: buh-bye you fat P.o.S. Reed... missing a 25-yard FG.

Shoe
11-15-2010, 12:37 AM

BTW, he just got roasted one-on-one again by said big lumbering TE for 6. Tell me again that he's fine?

Smashmouth
11-15-2010, 12:47 AM
I agree with you on this one shoe. Gay sucks.

Shoe
11-21-2010, 02:52 PM
William Gay can't even block a punter without holding. I'm telling you: he's cheating

hawaiiansteel
11-21-2010, 03:07 PM
You guys are crazy. Gay has had some big knockdowns/tackles this season. What the hell do you want from the guy?

I would like Willie Gay not to let the man he's covering catch three TD passes.