3) OL
4) RB
5) DL
6) OL
7) DL

:2c

Dee Dub
11-10-2010, 12:55 PM
So draft an OL even though at the back end of round one there isnít one who is worthy of the pick? So basically over draft someone based on need? Sounds like another Jermaine Stephens.

Itís amazing how people panic so far ahead of time.

Oviedo
11-10-2010, 12:57 PM
1) OL
2) DL
3) OL
4) RB
5) DL
6) OL
7) DL

I think you need to fit a CB into the top 3 picks of that draft, if not the top pick. Other than that, I agree.

focosteeler
11-10-2010, 01:09 PM
1) OL
2) DL
3) OL
4) RB
5) DL
6) OL
7) DL

I think you need to fit a CB into the top 3 picks of that draft, if not the top pick. Other than that, I agree.

:Agree

i think CB 1st, maybe trade up to try get the other pouncey in the 2nd. i still firmly believe that we need to build the interior of the line before anything else. just look at what getting a good center did for us...

Oviedo
11-10-2010, 01:13 PM
1) OL
2) DL
3) OL
4) RB
5) DL
6) OL
7) DL

i think CB 1st, maybe trade up to try get the other pouncey in the 2nd. i still firmly believe that we need to build the interior of the line before anything else. just look at what getting a good center did for us...

I think with Legursky, Foster and C. Scott we are Ok in the interior of the OL. The age and risk is on the outside at OT. Unfortunately unless our season implodes we won't get a starter capable OT because those guys are top 10-15 picks...especially at LT.

D Rock
11-10-2010, 01:33 PM
1) OL
2) DL
3) OL
4) RB
5) DL
6) OL
7) DL

Unfortunate conclusions:

-The Steeles HAVE to re-sign Colon. There aren't enough high draft picks or developmental time to find a new OT that can play at his level, even if it isn't as high as his agent seems to think it is. Bite the bullet and overpay a little bit for the sake of Ben's life and at least knowing what we have.

-Lebeau doesn't see a need for high draft pick corners....so long as he can find gems like Ike Taylor in the 4th. Taylor needs to be re-signed much for the same reasons as Colon. And then a competent shutdown player needs to be found in the draft. I think they need to put the ability of a CB to stop the run BEHIND the ability to stop the pass finally. The league has evolved into a passing league, the defensive philosophy needs to as well. Why do you think the Steelers run D is so good statistically? Probably because teams are employing a 63/37 split towards the pass against them. This is the NFL, as much as coaches are criticized, most of them (BA excluded) will attack the defense's weakness.

-It will probably be an issue of re-signing Woodley this year, or Timmons next year. I'd take Timmons, and I'm a huge Woodley fan. It sucks, but that's salary cap sports for ya. Will Worilds be good enough to replace Woodley? Maybe not replace, but hopefully enough to cover for his loss.

-The D-line is looking old this year. Not so much in skill, but certainly in wear and tear on their bodies. You can't contribute if you aren't on the field, even if you are still one of the best in the game.

1) DL. Whether it is a NT or a DE is insignificant. I'm leaning towards DE though cuz Hampton looks to be holding up better physically. I know I said beef up the pass D, but this is the more glaring need based solely on age and the current backups available.

2) Pass defense specialty CB. And please, please, please not Colclough or McFadden types. How about a Brandon Flowers instead? (Ignore that he got abused by Jacoby Ford)

3) OL (preferably OG). Pouncey is the real deal, get a good player in there next to him. Build from the inside out so we can at least have the inside run game in better shape, seeing as how that's all the coaches want to do. RG is also the weak link if Colon and Starks come back healthy next year.

StarSpangledSteeler
11-10-2010, 02:07 PM
What we have to remember here is that the NFL is turning into a passing league. The rules are being altered to help QB's and WR's. We need to use these rules to our advantage rather than fight against them. We need to draft the best pass blocking left tackle we can and then trade up for Pouncey in the second round. Let's give Ben a little more time and let him win some games. Plus with some added run blocking we can keep possession and rest the defense. Our biggest weaknesses right now are on offense not defense.

steelerkeylargo
11-10-2010, 02:22 PM
So draft an OL even though at the back end of round one there isnít one who is worthy of the pick? So basically over draft someone based on need? Sounds like another Jermaine Stephens.

Try not to take the other side of every argument just to be confrontational Dee Dub!

The facts are we need to draft and develop a young Tackle and Guard
Scott & Hills are marginal players who should not be a primary option in case of injury. Essex and Kemo are good in the run game but serious liabilities in pass pro. Flozell isn't getting any younger, maybe we get one more season out of him next year. Legursky is best suited as the back-up center. Colon?? Who knows what we will do with him, we may not bring him back. In reality the Only lineman I feel good about in 2011 is Pouncey. Your right lets use the 7th rounder on Jeff Reed's replacement!! Before you can debate that I will say it for you...."never waste a draft pick on a kicker".

Stewie
11-10-2010, 02:26 PM
I agree that the draft should focus on OL and DL. I think that Crezdon Butler has the potential to replace McFadden.

steelerkeylargo
11-10-2010, 02:27 PM

Plenty of OL worthy at pick 1/32

Mike Pouncey
James Carpenter
Kris O'Dowd
DeMarcus Love
Gabe Carimi

are just a few that could be there at pick 1/32

SteelerNation1
11-10-2010, 02:30 PM
I vote we don't make any mock draft threads until Feb at the earliest! :lol: :lol: :lol:

D Rock
11-10-2010, 02:33 PM
What we have to remember here is that the NFL is turning into a passing league. The rules are being altered to help QB's and WR's. We need to use these rules to our advantage rather than fight against them. We need to draft the best pass blocking left tackle we can and then trade up for Pouncey in the second round. Let's give Ben a little more time and let him win some games. Plus with some added run blocking we can keep possession and rest the defense. Our biggest weaknesses right now are on offense not defense.

Disagree. I think we play to the trends on defense and draft to stop the pass.

On the flip side we build a strong running game and adequate passing game to play to the opposing defense's weakness. If all teams gear to stop the trending pass offenses, it will be advantageous to be able to run effectively.

Other teams may score more, but you can limit that by controlling time of possession and giving them less opportunities to score.

Say for example an offense averages 10 drives per game, and scores 3 TDs and 2 FGs. 27 pts/game...that's a solid offense. If you control the clock and limit those drives to 6, while also playing to stop the pass, then maybe they get 1 TD and 2 FGs. 13 pts. If they decide to attack with the run then they are playing into your game and making the game move even faster, especially if you have the more effective run game.

Oviedo
11-10-2010, 02:53 PM

I would disagree that our weaknesses are on offense. Following your passing league comclusions I think you can make a strong contention that the weakest unit on the team is the defensive secondary.

I think we can make improvements to the OL but we are not going to get that elite Jake Long, Joe Thomas type LT because we are too successful and those are top of Round 1 picks.

I think Ben has sufficient time if he gets rid of the ball quickly. The problem on the offense is that you have Hines Ward and ARE as two of your top three WRs and they cannot get separation any longer. They have to run around too much to get open. Wallace can get separation but he is still learning.

Dee Dub
11-10-2010, 03:14 PM
Try not to take the other side of every argument just to be confrontational Dee Dub!

I have no idea what you are talking about. You have me confused with Crash. I call it the way I see it....good or bad.

Scott & Hills are marginal players who should not be a primary option in case of injury. Essex and Kemo are good in the run game but serious liabilities in pass pro. Flozell isn't getting any younger, maybe we get one more season out of him next year. Legursky is best suited as the back-up center. Colon?? Who knows what we will do with him, we may not bring him back. In reality the Only lineman I feel good about in 2011 is Pouncey. Your right lets use the 7th rounder on Jeff Reed's replacement!! Before you can debate that I will say it for you...."never waste a draft pick on a kicker".

The Steelers draft the best player available on the board at time of their pick. This works for them. We do not need to be drafting a player just to fill a need...especially when he isnt worthy of the pick. That is called reaching and teams get burned when they do that. No thanks. Pittsburgh Steelers please keep doing what you have been doing. Please do not listen to the fans.

StarSpangledSteeler
11-10-2010, 03:17 PM

On the flip side we build a strong running game and adequate passing game to play to the opposing defense's weakness. If all teams gear to stop the trending pass offenses, it will be advantageous to be able to run effectively.

Other teams may score more, but you can limit that by controlling time of possession and giving them less opportunities to score.

Say for example an offense averages 10 drives per game, and scores 3 TDs and 2 FGs. 27 pts/game...that's a solid offense. If you control the clock and limit those drives to 6, while also playing to stop the pass, then maybe they get 1 TD and 2 FGs. 13 pts. If they decide to attack with the run then they are playing into your game and making the game move even faster, especially if you have the more effective run game.

Look at the teams that have won the past few Super Bowls:

Saints - Steelers - Giants - Colts - Steelers - Patriots - Patriots.

None of them have followed the formula you have just outlined. All of them have a franchise QB who makes plays to win the game, and a solid OL to protect him (except the Steelers). Let's say we take a CB in the 1st round... What is the most probable result?... LeBeau plays him 10 yards off and hopes he makes the tackle after the catch. The defensive scheme we play does not warrant a 1st round CB. Or let's say he's really a surprisingly good lock down ball hawk. Do you really think he's going to stop Tom Brady or Peyton Manning from completing passes? Do you really think he's going to shut down Wes Welker and Reggie Wayne? Even the best CB's in the league can't do that, they can only hope to contain them. The Patriots drafted Devon McCortney and Darius Butler (1st + 2nd round) and how dominate is their pass defense?...

What about DL?... Well we drafted a first round DL two years ago in Ziggy Hood, look at the amazing impact he's had on our defense. On the other hand, look at the impact Pouncey has made. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for having a solid defense, but look at our current defense then look at our current OL. Which is the greater priority?

We are the Pittsburgh Steelers and we can't run the ball because our OL can't open holes. We have a top 5 QB and he rarely has 4 seconds to throw without mad scrambling. Drafting OL early helps both phases. Colbert realized that last year, and I'll think/hope he'll do it again this year.

Dee Dub
11-10-2010, 03:18 PM

Mike Pouncey
James Carpenter
Kris O'Dowd
DeMarcus Love
Gabe Carimi

Pouncey, Carpenter, and O'Dowd are not. Second round at best.

Love and Carimi are probably #'s 2 and 3 in the Tackle pecking order. They will be long gone before the Steelers pick.

NW Steeler
11-10-2010, 03:19 PM
I hope the BPA is an OL that we can put in day one like we did with Pouncey. We need to rebuild our oline. If we can run the ball more effectively, we will dominate.

D Rock
11-10-2010, 03:44 PM

Look at the teams that have won the past few Super Bowls:

Saints - Steelers - Giants - Colts - Steelers - Patriots - Patriots.

None of them have followed the formula you have just outlined. All of them have a franchise QB who makes plays to win the game, and a solid OL to protect him (except the Steelers). Let's say we take a CB in the 1st round... What is the most probable result?... LeBeau plays him 10 yards off and hopes he makes the tackle after the catch. The defensive scheme we play does not warrant a 1st round CB. Or let's say he's really a surprisingly good lock down ball hawk. Do you really think he's going to stop Tom Brady or Peyton Manning from completing passes? Do you really think he's going to shut down Wes Welker and Reggie Wayne? Even the best CB's in the league can't do that, they can only hope to contain them. The Patriots drafted Devon McCortney and Darius Butler (1st + 2nd round) and how dominate is their pass defense?...

What about DL?... Well we drafted a first round DL two years ago in Ziggy Hood, look at the amazing impact he's had on our defense. On the other hand, look at the impact Pouncey has made. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for having a solid defense, but look at our current defense then look at our current OL. Which is the greater priority?

We are the Pittsburgh Steelers and we can't run the ball because our OL can't open holes. We have a top 5 QB and he rarely has 4 seconds to throw without mad scrambling. Drafting OL early helps both phases. Colbert realized that last year, and I'll think/hope he'll do it again this year.

You make good points...if my post had proposed playing the same system the Steelers currently play.

We need a better corner so that they don't have to play off the man and give up every catch. Ike doesn't give up a ton, McFadden and Gay do, because they can't cover like Ike. The system needs changed, and it needs to have the players drafted to allow that to happen.

I'm not downplaying the need for Oline...in fact I addressed that need. BUT what would you be saying if we hadn't drafted Hood and when both Smith and Keisel were out we had so other no name scrub in the game? Me thinks you'd be a little more accepting of having a couple backup DLineman capable of playing ball. If we don't fill the holes created by possible age-related injuries to the DL then we will be in for a world of trouble when the defense can't stop the run anymore either.

And I don't care what kind of teams have won the Super Bowl the past 10 years, I care about what kinds of teams will win it the NEXT 10 years. IMO teams that exploit the fact that the game's rules are evolving to favor the pass, and that defenses need to respond to those changes, will be the teams that are successful consistently.

The NFL hasn't made rules to inhibit the run, just to enhance the pass. Sticking with a running game, especially against pass-oriented defenses, is going to win games, and win a lot of them.

Ben is going to be around, this team already has it's franchise QB who can make plays. It has Wallace who can be on the receiving end of those plays. It has young promising talent in Mendenhall catching passes out of the backfield, with Brown and Sanders on the outside alongside Wallace. Miller can move the chains. The pass game is already fine, it just needs to maintain its output, and maybe even adapt to a quickstrike offense to take advantage of the quickness of the skill players. The big plays will come when Ben improvises....and if he needs 4 seconds to get rid of the ball before mad scrambling, then that's on him and not the OLine.

StarSpangledSteeler
11-10-2010, 03:47 PM

I would disagree that our weaknesses are on offense. Following your passing league comclusions I think you can make a strong contention that the weakest unit on the team is the defensive secondary.

I think we can make improvements to the OL but we are not going to get that elite Jake Long, Joe Thomas type LT because we are too successful and those are top of Round 1 picks.

I think Ben has sufficient time if he gets rid of the ball quickly. The problem on the offense is that you have Hines Ward and ARE as two of your top three WRs and they cannot get separation any longer. They have to run around too much to get open. Wallace can get separation but he is still learning.

Oviedo, I respect your opinions and i usually agree with you. However, if you honestly think that ANY other phase of our team is weaker than our current OL, then I don't know else I can say. Ike is a good corner. McFadden is average. Gay is below average. Polamalu is a very good FS. Clark is an average SS, (with Lewis waiting in the wings). By no means is that a Pro-Bowl cast (aside from Troy) but to compare them to our OL is ridiculous. Our OL is absolutely horrific. Kemo? Essex? Are you serious? If that's honestly what you think, there's no use even trying to debate.

As far as drafting a tackle, never have I said that Joe Thomas would fall to 1:32. But this year presents: Solder, Castonzo, Camiri, Sherrod, Love (and others with upside like Potter), one of which will fall, at least to within range of a trade up. All of which would be an upgrade to our current roster and some of which would likely pass Starks if/when he returns.

I agree wholeheartedly that Ward and ARE are getting older and slower. But Ben's weapons are currently: Wallace, Ward, Miller, Mendy (out of the backfield), Spaeth and ARE as back ups, and soon to be Sanders. That's good enough to attack most teams if given ample time. I just think our current OL sucks at pass protection compared to the other Super Bowl contenders. Would you disagree?... I agree Ben doesn't get rid of the ball fast enough but what if we gave him 5-6 seconds?... He would tear teams apart. I say we give him that chance.

grotonsteel
11-10-2010, 03:57 PM
1) OL
2) DL
3) OL
4) RB
5) DL
6) OL
7) DL

My priorities:

DB
WR
RG
OT
NT

DB: Steelers need to upgrade their secondary. Aaron Williams or Ras-I-Dowling would be my pick

WR: Hines Ward is showing his age. Not sure how long we will see him play. By next year i expect Hines to be the 3rd read for Ben. If Jonathan Baldwin from Pitt is there at 32 i would draft him unless Steelers think Sweed can step in.

Wallace-Sanders-xxxxx-Brown

RG: Bronco and Essex don't impress me. Chris Scott maybe the answer. He has physical tools but not sure he has work ethic or the brains. Steelers will know about it during the season.

NT:
2011 draft does not look good for NT. Powe from Ole Miss is the best NT and he is a 3rd Rd talent

OT:
If a guy like Sherrod or Barksdale falls at 32...hmmm...i would say jump the gun and draft an OT in Rd 1.

steelerkeylargo
11-10-2010, 04:19 PM

I have no idea what you are talking about. You have me confused with Crash. I call it the way I see it....good or bad.

The Steelers draft the best player available on the board at time of their pick. This works for them. We do not need to be drafting a player just to fill a need...especially when he isnt worthy of the pick. That is called reaching and teams get burned when they do that. No thanks. Pittsburgh Steelers please keep doing what you have been doing. Please do not listen to the fans.

Who said anything about reaching....I am quite sure there is a OT,OG,DE or NT that they will want at pick 1/32 that is not a reach....bank on it.

RuthlessBurgher
11-10-2010, 04:25 PM

Who said anything about reaching....I am quite sure there is a OT,OG,DE or NT that they will want at pick 1/32 that is not a reach....bank on it.

I like the "big uglies" emphasis myself, but I'd imagine that every position outside of QB, TE, C, LB, P and K will be in play for our top pick.

Dee Dub
11-10-2010, 04:29 PM

Donít add to it. You said that OL had to be the number 1 priority at the first pick. If the Steelers are drafting 29, 30, 31,or 32 there generally isnt a player from the OL there that is worthy of that pick.

Last year for example the last OL taken in round one was Bryan Bulaga at 23. The year before (2009), it was Michael Oher at 23. There was Eric Wood the center at 28 but that was a reach (hint, hint), then and it has been nothing but that since.

RuthlessBurgher
11-10-2010, 04:40 PM
[quote=steelerkeylargo]

Donít add to it. You said that OL had to be the number 1 priority at the first pick. If the Steelers are drafting 29, 30, 31,or 32 there generally isnt a player from the OL there that is worthy of that pick.

Last year for example the last OL taken in round one was Bryan Bulaga at 23. The year before (2009), it was Michael Oher at 23. There was Eric Wood the center at 28 but that was a reach (hint, hint), then and it has been nothing but that since.[/quote:nia1eblv]

Rodger Saffold was taken with the first pick of the 2nd round. He has proven to be a value pick there, not a reach.

Dee Dub
11-10-2010, 05:57 PM
[quote=steelerkeylargo]

Last year for example the last OL taken in round one was Bryan Bulaga at 23. The year before (2009), it was Michael Oher at 23. There was Eric Wood the center at 28 but that was a reach (hint, hint), then and it has been nothing but that since.

Rodger Saffold was taken with the first pick of the 2nd round. He has proven to be a value pick there, not a reach.[/quote:8u2wmnru]

There are exceptions but that isnt the norm. We are talking about reaching for an O-lineman in the first round just because it is a big need.

steelerkeylargo
11-10-2010, 06:24 PM
[quote="Dee Dub":wsntlfus]So draft an OL even though at the back end of round one there isnít one who is worthy of the pick? So basically over draft someone based on need? Sounds like another Jermaine Stephens.

Mike Pouncey
James Carpenter
Kris O'Dowd
DeMarcus Love
Gabe Carimi

Love and Carimi are probably #'s 2 and 3 in the Tackle pecking order. They will be long gone before the Steelers pick.[/quote:wsntlfus]

Do you even watch college football? Sherrod and Costanza are the top two LEFT tackles, Carimi and Love are RT only guys and I bet one of them will be there....probably Love.....O'Dowd is the best true C in the draft and could easily play either Guard, Carpenter is probaly the most underrated LT and will start in the NFL for 10 years....and if you think for 1 minute the Steelers wouldn't put Mike Pouncey next to Maurkice for the next 10 years with the last pick in the first than you really don't know them at all!!

D Rock
11-10-2010, 06:36 PM
Going back to 2000 with OLinemen picked in the late 1st or early 2nd, I'll list only those taken in the last 6 or first 6 picks of those rounds:

Travis Claridge, G, pick #37
Marvel Smith, T, #38

none

Marc Colombo, T, #29
Kendall Simmons, G, #30
Andre Gurode, G, #37

Eric Steinbach, G, #33
Jonathan Stinchcomb, T, #37
Al Johnson, C, #38

Chris Snee, G, #34

Logan Mankins, G, #32
David Bass, G, #33

Nick Mangold, C, #29

Joe Staley, T, #28
Ben Grubbs, G, #29
Arron Sears, G, #35

Duane Brown, T, #26 (technically out of the bottom 6 most years, but not when the Pats get caught cheating!)

Eric Wood, C, #28

Roger Saffold, T, #33

Guys in green are those that off the top of my head right now are or were pretty decent players and would be upgrades to our current line when they were in their prime.

I think there is some good talent to be had at the end when drafting late first and in position to either trade up and not have it ruin your whole draft, stay put and "overdraft" a guy by a couple spots, or even to trade back and take your chances.

I certainly wouldn't call finding OL value at this position of the draft the exception rather than the norm.

Not to mention the number of guys taken mid or late 2nd round who looking back have played like 1st rounders. A player's a player, if you get him late 1st and he plays to that level, even though he may have been around 15 or 20 picks later (AKA before your next chance to draft him) when then at least you still got a great linemen.

AngryAsian
11-10-2010, 06:39 PM
1) OL
2) DL
3) OL
4) RB
5) DL
6) OL
7) DL

That's an excellent mock draft.

Dee Dub
11-10-2010, 07:10 PM
[quote="Dee Dub":187oyjb1]So draft an OL even though at the back end of round one there isnít one who is worthy of the pick? So basically over draft someone based on need? Sounds like another Jermaine Stephens.

Mike Pouncey
James Carpenter
Kris O'Dowd
DeMarcus Love
Gabe Carimi

Love and Carimi are probably #'s 2 and 3 in the Tackle pecking order. They will be long gone before the Steelers pick.

Do you even watch college football? Sherrod and Costanza are the top two LEFT tackles, Carimi and Love are RT only guys and I bet one of them will be there....probably Love.....O'Dowd is the best true C in the draft and could easily play either Guard, Carpenter is probaly the most underrated LT and will start in the NFL for 10 years....and if you think for 1 minute the Steelers wouldn't put Mike Pouncey next to Maurkice for the next 10 years with the last pick in the first than you really don't know them at all!![/quote:187oyjb1]

Yes I forgot Castanzo. You are right. But I do not think O'Dowd is a first round pick. Just because he is the top center doesnt mean he will go in the first round. Only elite centers tend to go in round one. O'Dowd is solid but not elite like Pouncey or Nick Mangold. I just dont think Mike Pouncey is a first round talent. If you select him there at the end of round one you are by passing players who are rated higher. I dont think that is what the Steelers will do or should do.

And for your information I watch a lot of college football. :wink:

steelerkeylargo
11-10-2010, 07:13 PM
Even though this thread has bee sidetracked my whole point is that the OL & DL are glaring needs and should be addressed early and often. If we take a DL in the 1st and an OL in the 2nd so be it, but there does not have to be a reach either way!!

NW Steeler
11-10-2010, 07:23 PM
...and if you think for 1 minute the Steelers wouldn't put Mike Pouncey next to Maurkice for the next 10 years with the last pick in the first than you really don't know them at all!!

Dee Dub
11-10-2010, 07:50 PM
Even though this thread has bee sidetracked my whole point is that the OL & DL are glaring needs and should be addressed early and often. If we take a DL in the 1st and an OL in the 2nd so be it, but there does not have to be a reach either way!!

See now that is different that what you originally posted.

Me personally I would prefer the Steelers do what they have been doing. Draft best player on their board regardless of need.

If CB Ras-I Dowling is there at the end of round 1 I personally think he will be a steal and he fits into a 3-4 zone blitz.

Same for OLB Akeem Ayers, FS Rahim Moore, ILB Greg Jones, DT/NT Stephen Paea, DT Jurrell Casey (if he declares).

Dee Dub
11-10-2010, 07:51 PM
...and if you think for 1 minute the Steelers wouldn't put Mike Pouncey next to Maurkice for the next 10 years with the last pick in the first than you really don't know them at all!!

Even if Mike Pouncey is like rated in the mid to late second round??

Makes no sense.

Shawn
11-10-2010, 07:52 PM
Little early even for me to talk about the draft...ehhh ok no it's not. :)

IMO we will take BPA in the first and second from these positions

CB
OL
WR
NT
DE

My prediction is Mike Pouncey OG Florida in the first unless a freak falls.

NW Steeler
11-10-2010, 07:57 PM
[quote=steelerkeylargo]...and if you think for 1 minute the Steelers wouldn't put Mike Pouncey next to Maurkice for the next 10 years with the last pick in the first than you really don't know them at all!!

Makes no sense.[/quote:2l4hr5ke]

I have no idea how Pouncey will rate out, but if he is considered a late 2nd rounder, then you are right.

Dee Dub
11-10-2010, 07:59 PM

CB
OL
WR
NT
DE

Mike Pouncey isnt having all the great of of a year. But I guess because his name is Pouncey he has to be the pick. :roll:

I am on record right now..as saying Mike Pouncey wont be drafted by any team higher than mid second round.

steelerkeylargo
11-10-2010, 08:45 PM

CB
OL
WR
NT
DE

Mike Pouncey isnt having all the great of of a year. But I guess because his name is Pouncey he has to be the pick. :roll:

I am on record right now..as saying Mike Pouncey wont be drafted by any team higher than mid second round.

I will take that bet for 20 bucks...THE ONLY reason Pouncey is down is because he is playing C.

steelerkeylargo
11-10-2010, 08:46 PM

Me personally I would prefer the Steelers do what they have been doing. Draft best player on their board regardless of need.

If CB Ras-I Dowling is there at the end of round 1 I personally think he will be a steal and he fits into a 3-4 zone blitz.

Same for OLB Akeem Ayers, FS Rahim Moore, ILB Greg Jones, DT/NT Stephen Paea, DT Jurrell Casey (if he declares).

The only reason that is different is because thats how you interpreted it to be.

Dee Dub
11-10-2010, 08:56 PM

CB
OL
WR
NT
DE

I will take that bet for 20 bucks...THE ONLY reason Pouncey is down is because he is playing C.

Ok I bet you that Mike Pouncey doesnt go in the first round. And if you want I bet Stefan Wisniewski goes ahead of him.

Dee Dub
11-10-2010, 08:58 PM

The only reason that is different is because thats how you interpreted it to be.

Oh wait a minute on the bet. You cant even be honest. How are we gonna bet??

Did you not say?...

1) OL
2) DL
3) OL
4) RB
5) DL
6) OL
7) DL

steelerkeylargo
11-10-2010, 09:08 PM
[quote=Shawn]Little early even for me to talk about the draft...ehhh ok no it's not. :)

CB
OL
WR
NT
DE

Ok I bet you that Mike Pouncey doesnt go in the first round. And if you want I bet Stefan Wisniewski goes ahead of him.[/quote:2f4u365x]

You got it!

steelerkeylargo
11-10-2010, 09:10 PM
[quote=steelerkeylargo]Even though this thread has bee sidetracked my whole point is that the OL & DL are glaring needs and should be addressed early and often. If we take a DL in the 1st and an OL in the 2nd so be it, but there does not have to be a reach either way!!

Did you not say?...

1) OL
2) DL
3) OL
4) RB
5) DL
6) OL
7) DL

:2c[/quote:1sux2u9j]

Mister literal take oneverything here....like I said that was a statement that we should be addressing our OL and DL early and often.

Shawn
11-10-2010, 09:16 PM
[quote=steelerkeylargo]...and if you think for 1 minute the Steelers wouldn't put Mike Pouncey next to Maurkice for the next 10 years with the last pick in the first than you really don't know them at all!!

Makes no sense.[/quote:jhkv6qb8]

He won't be a second rounder on the Steelers board. Why? Two reasons...one is the fact that he is a first round talent who should have never moved to center. Two...can you imagine the insane communication and cohesiveness that twin brothers would bring to an OL?

I would bet good money he will be a prime consideration late in the first for the Steelers.

Dee Dub
11-10-2010, 09:18 PM
[quote=steelerkeylargo]Even though this thread has bee sidetracked my whole point is that the OL & DL are glaring needs and should be addressed early and often. If we take a DL in the 1st and an OL in the 2nd so be it, but there does not have to be a reach either way!!

Did you not say?...

1) OL
2) DL
3) OL
4) RB
5) DL
6) OL
7) DL

Mister literal take oneverything here....like I said that was a statement that we should be addressing our OL and DL early and often.[/quote:3vl2kuih]

And I said...take the best player available on the Steelers board regardless of need. Just like they have been doing. No need to designate a round for a position. Take best player with highest rating. If there is a ILB rated out at 85 and there is a OL who is rated out at 65...why use that pick on the O-lineman?

Exactly. :wink:

Shawn
11-10-2010, 09:19 PM

CB
OL
WR
NT
DE

Dee why do you have to be rude? No need to bust out the rolley eyes. Did I kill your dog or something. Mike and Maurice before this season graded out to be very similar linemen from a talent perspective. Mike is a natural guard...and he was a terrific one at that. Yes, first round terrific. Could this season push him into the second? Absolutely. But, I don't think it will especially if he does his work for the combines.

Shawn
11-10-2010, 09:22 PM
Dee...We go over this every year but even the Steelers rule out certain positions for the first round...just like they did publically last year. They said no first round TE or QB...every other position was game.

grotonsteel
11-10-2010, 09:24 PM

Steelers will not draft a Guard in 1st Rd back to back. Not the Steelers way at all...

Mike Pouncey will be available in mid-late Rd2 or even early Rd 3.

Florida has struggled this season and so has Mike Pouncey.

At 32
Rd 1: Jonathan Baldwin/Ras-I-Dowling/Sherrod/Barksdale
Rd 2: Mike Pouncey

Dee Dub
11-10-2010, 09:28 PM
Dee...We go over this every year but even the Steelers rule out certain positions for the first round...just like they did publically last year. They said no first round TE or QB...every other position was game.

Shawn that goes without saying. So what ever position is the highest rated other than those two positions is a go.

Dee Dub
11-10-2010, 09:29 PM

Steelers will not draft a Guard in 1st Rd back to back. Not the Steelers way at all...

At 32

Cha-ching! Someone who has actually seen Mike Pouncey this year.

BY the way..I think that Barksdale kid is going to climb/surprise.

steelerkeylargo
11-10-2010, 09:37 PM

At 32

I live here I have seen Pouncey play plenty. Barksdale is a 3rd rounder at best. WR in the first round? must be because he plays at Pitt!! UGH! Sherrod will be the first OT taken. Top 10. The Steelers will absolutely take BPA...AT A POSITION OF NEED....Just like Pouncey, Ziggy and Timmons were all at positions of need. They will have 4 or 5 guys they feel good about taking with that pick and will take the highest rated on their board at a postion of need.

grotonsteel
11-10-2010, 09:45 PM

At 32

I live here I have seen Pouncey play plenty. Barksdale is a 3rd rounder at best. WR in the first round? must be because he plays at Pitt!! UGH! Sherrod will be the first OT taken. Top 10. The Steelers will absolutely take BPA...AT A POSITION OF NEED....Just like Pouncey, Ziggy and Timmons were all at positions of need. They will have 4 or 5 guys they feel good about taking with that pick and will take the highest rated on their board at a postion of need.

Well nothing to do with Pitt :wink: I am a big Buckeye fan....

I think Hines Ward is close to retirement. And we have only Wallace and Sanders at WR. If a talent like BAldwin falls at 32 i say draft him. He will be great possession WR. He will move the chains.

steelerkeylargo
11-11-2010, 12:14 AM

At 32

Well nothing to do with Pitt :wink: I am a big Buckeye fan....

I think Hines Ward is close to retirement. And we have only Wallace and Sanders at WR. If a talent like BAldwin falls at 32 i say draft him. He will be great possession WR. He will move the chains.

We have bigger needs, when Hines hangs em up Manny moves into that spot and Brown takes the #3.

NW Steeler
11-11-2010, 01:15 AM
Is the door closed on Sweed? I think he will get one last shot.

Chadman
11-11-2010, 02:13 AM
Chadman would expect an investment in an OT, a CB, a NT & A DE, probably a RB, quite possibly a pass catching TE. And yes, a WR. Sweed isn't the answer, ARE & Battle are not long-term, Brown is Slot, Sanders probably is too, while Wallace is the deep threat. A quality possesion WR in the first 3 rounds is a distinct possibility.

At this stage, if they draft late (which they will), Chadman thinks the order might be something like this-
1. DE
2. CB
3. WR
4. OT
5. RB
6. NT
7. TE

Or something like that. Far too early to really predict it.

Chadman
11-11-2010, 02:17 AM
DE Cameron Jordan from California could be an interesting player..

Oviedo
11-11-2010, 08:47 AM
[quote="Dee Dub":4zhq7g6b]So draft an OL even though at the back end of round one there isnít one who is worthy of the pick? So basically over draft someone based on need? Sounds like another Jermaine Stephens.

Mike Pouncey
James Carpenter
Kris O'Dowd
DeMarcus Love
Gabe Carimi

Do you even watch college football? Sherrod and Costanza are the top two LEFT tackles, Carimi and Love are RT only guys and I bet one of them will be there....probably Love.....O'Dowd is the best true C in the draft and could easily play either Guard, Carpenter is probaly the most underrated LT and will start in the NFL for 10 years....and if you think for 1 minute the Steelers wouldn't put Mike Pouncey next to Maurkice for the next 10 years with the last pick in the first than you really don't know them at all!![/quote:4zhq7g6b]

Largo--I know you too get the chance to watch lots of Gator games but do you really think that Mike Pouncey is anywhere near the player his brother is and deserves to be picked in Round 1. I understand the whole move to Cenbter issue but the kid has looked bad this year. I would seriously wonder how much of his past performance was because he had his stud brother doing the heavy lift next to him. Can't get away with that in the pros.

Putting aside the novelty of the twins playing next to each other I have to think there will be a number of Guards or Tackle who have to move to Guard in the NFL ranked way ahead of Pouncey II. I'm not saying he won't be a solid player or pick in Round 2 but I really don't see anything that tells me he is elite. But I will freely admit I was wrong about his brother.

Dee Dub
11-11-2010, 01:55 PM
Mike Pouncey a first rounder?? Watch this then tell me he is....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH7SYiJT ... re=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH7SYiJTVm8&feature=related)

No thanks! :nono He is not in the same class as his brother.

The Wisneiwski kid is going to be a better pro.

birtikidis
11-11-2010, 02:43 PM

says the guy who would have traded his entire draft for Mike Williams.

birtikidis
11-11-2010, 02:48 PM

and if for one second you are judging Mike Pouncey on his ability to play guard by the way he plays center, you're incredibly daft. He shouldn't be playing center, but that's where he's needed. If he were playing guard, he'd be the #1 player at that position this year.

Dee Dub
11-11-2010, 02:52 PM

says the guy who would have traded his entire draft for Mike Williams.

Dude let it go. If you dont like me fine. But at least try and talk civilized, informative, useful, football talk.

If you want to attack me and call me out from something 5 years ago.....send me an IM.

I have turned my life over to Christ. The basis for who I am today comes from James 4:7-10.

I can only pray that you will let your bitterness and resentment go as well and do the same.

There is freedom my brother....you dont have to be controlled by it.

birtikidis
11-11-2010, 02:55 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH7SYiJT ... re=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH7SYiJTVm8&feature=related)

i didn't watch the video, but I'll tell you this, and I'm a DIE HARD Gator fan (when they're not kicking USF's a$$)... the guys BODY OF WORK is incredible. I was talking to Mo Mitchell, who I used to work with, and he was telling me that they think that Mike is FAR more talented than his brother and that they had to move him because they didn't have even a decent center. He shouldn't be at center, but it shows that he can do it if he has to. he would be the #1 guard if he had played there all season. and it wouldn't even be a contest.

NW Steeler
11-11-2010, 02:56 PM

and if for one second you are judging Mike Pouncey on his ability to play guard by the way he plays center, you're incredibly daft. He shouldn't be playing center, but that's where he's needed. If he were playing guard, he'd be the #1 player at that position this year.

Uh, why would I be judging his ability to play center when that is not what he would be drafted to play? I have no idea how good of a player he is, and I have not seen him play. My agreement was really about the Steelers drafting a top rated G in the end of the first, even if they were "overdrafting" a bit.

birtikidis
11-11-2010, 02:58 PM

Uh, why would I be judging his ability to play center when that is not what he would be drafted to play? I have no idea how good of a player he is, and I have not seen him play. My agreement was really about the Steelers drafting a top rated G in the end of the first, even if they were "overdrafting" a bit.[/quote:1ec1htan]
He won't be playing center in the pro's. He'll be a guard. he was a 2 year starter there. and a damn good one. unfortunately he was the only one who could play center last spring and they had a huge need for a starting center, so they moved him. He'd be the best guard in the draft if that was where the Gators had him this year.

Dee Dub
11-11-2010, 03:02 PM

i didn't watch the video, but I'll tell you this, and I'm a DIE HARD Gator fan (when they're not kicking USF's a$$)... the guys BODY OF WORK is incredible. I was talking to Mo Mitchell, who I used to work with, and he was telling me that they think that Mike is FAR more talented than his brother and that they had to move him because they didn't have even a decent center. He shouldn't be at center, but it shows that he can do it if he has to. he would be the #1 guard if he had played there all season. and it wouldn't even be a contest.

I do not disagree with his ability...and the fact that he is playing out of position..I do disagree that he is worthy of a first round pick.

birtikidis
11-11-2010, 03:05 PM
[quote="Dee Dub":3dpsxvnk]Mike Pouncey a first rounder?? Watch this then tell me he is....

I do not disagree with his ability...and the fact that he is playing out of position..I do disagree that he is worthy of a first round pick.[/quote:3dpsxvnk]
Dub, watch his sophmore and junior seasons. the guy is a stud. I probably wouldn't draft him earlier then 26.. but, he's be worth it after. especially on this team. If there were a stud NT or Pouncey, I might lean to the NT just cause of age, but, to me Pouncey is the guy.

steelerkeylargo
11-11-2010, 05:43 PM

That has to be the stupidest thing you have ever put up. One play in which Drake Nevis a top 3 DT blows the RG into Pouncey's legs while Pouncey is battling his man and that sums up his career and ability? That is f&*&ing moronic! :roll:

Dee Dub
11-11-2010, 07:05 PM

That has to be the stupidest thing you have ever put up. One play in which Drake Nevis a top 3 DT blows the RG into Pouncey's legs while Pouncey is battling his man and that sums up his career and ability? That is f&*&ing moronic! :roll:

Sorry...but the RG had nothing to do with Pouncey getting blown up. But if that's how you see it. OK then.

steelerkeylargo
11-11-2010, 08:54 PM
[quote="Dee Dub":3rm6ubd8]Mike Pouncey a first rounder?? Watch this then tell me he is....

Sorry...but the RG had nothing to do with Pouncey getting blown up. But if that's how you see it. OK then.[/quote:3rm6ubd8]

Maybe you should watch it again....your 1 play to hang yoour hat on! I am sure I could find some video of Randy White wupping Mike Webster too, I guess that means Webby sucked.... :moon

Dee Dub
11-11-2010, 09:01 PM
[quote="Dee Dub":26xt55cc]Mike Pouncey a first rounder?? Watch this then tell me he is....

Sorry...but the RG had nothing to do with Pouncey getting blown up. But if that's how you see it. OK then.

Maybe you should watch it again....your 1 play to hang yoour hat on! I am sure I could find some video of Randy White wupping Mike Webster too, I guess that means Webby sucked.... :moon[/quote:26xt55cc]

Dude can I make a suggestion? The book of James chapter 4 versus 7-10. It works. But you gotta be willing.

I use to filled with all that that is going on inside of you. Rage, bitterness, anger, resentment, the urge to attack people on a personal level, etc., etc. Then I turned it all over to him. My life has never been better.

steelerkeylargo
11-11-2010, 10:29 PM
[quote=steelerkeylargo][quote="Dee Dub":17pts1od]Mike Pouncey a first rounder?? Watch this then tell me he is....

Maybe you should watch it again....your 1 play to hang yoour hat on! I am sure I could find some video of Randy White wupping Mike Webster too, I guess that means Webby sucked.... :moon[/quote:17pts1od]

Dude can I make a suggestion? The book of James chapter 4 versus 7-10. It works. But you gotta be willing.

I use to filled with all that that is going on inside of you. Rage, bitterness, anger, resentment, the urge to attack people on a personal level, etc., etc. Then I turned it all over to him. My life has never been better.[/quote:17pts1od]

Oh brother you are the one who chimed in not me!!

Oviedo
11-12-2010, 09:25 AM
[quote="Dee Dub":19if25dn]Mike Pouncey a first rounder?? Watch this then tell me he is....

I do not disagree with his ability...and the fact that he is playing out of position..I do disagree that he is worthy of a first round pick.[/quote:19if25dn]

I would have to agree with this statement. Mi Pouncey has talent but is it really elite Round 1 talent. Not so sure. I think he is a definite Round 2 candidate. I'd prefer we go CB or OT in Round 1 because I think we will have real issues there.

Dee Dub
11-12-2010, 12:28 PM
Oh brother you are the one who chimed in not me!!

Chiming in as opposed to being insulting??? Ok...those two are the same??

birtikidis
11-12-2010, 01:32 PM
[quote="Dee Dub":ekt7injl]Mike Pouncey a first rounder?? Watch this then tell me he is....

I do not disagree with his ability...and the fact that he is playing out of position..I do disagree that he is worthy of a first round pick.

I would have to agree with this statement. Mi Pouncey has talent but is it really elite Round 1 talent. Not so sure. I think he is a definite Round 2 candidate. I'd prefer we go CB or OT in Round 1 because I think we will have real issues there.[/quote:ekt7injl]
I heard the same arguement on why we shouldn't draft Maurkice. How'd that turn out for those people? Also heard it on Timmons. CB isn't so much a talent issue as I think it is a scheme issue. play 10 yards off, and you're gonna give up stats. OT, once we get Colon back, we look good. last year our biggest weakness was center. this year it's guard or D-Line. We have 3 young cb's in Gay, Lewis, and Butler. We don't really have a guard.. we have a bunch of former tackles playing guard (outside of Kemo)..

birtikidis
11-12-2010, 01:36 PM
And Dee, I have nothing against you. I like to argue with you. it's fun. that's what boards are for. But I'm NEVER gonna let you live down the M. Williams thing. No hostility, I laugh when I say it. you just need thicker skin lol.

Oviedo
11-12-2010, 02:00 PM
[quote="Dee Dub":26c74rsn]Mike Pouncey a first rounder?? Watch this then tell me he is....

I would have to agree with this statement. Mi Pouncey has talent but is it really elite Round 1 talent. Not so sure. I think he is a definite Round 2 candidate. I'd prefer we go CB or OT in Round 1 because I think we will have real issues there.
I heard the same arguement on why we shouldn't draft Maurkice. How'd that turn out for those people? Also heard it on Timmons. CB isn't so much a talent issue as I think it is a scheme issue. play 10 yards off, and you're gonna give up stats. OT, once we get Colon back, we look good. last year our biggest weakness was center. this year it's guard or D-Line. We have 3 young cb's in Gay, Lewis, and Butler. We don't really have a guard.. we have a bunch of former tackles playing guard (outside of Kemo)..[/quote:26c74rsn]

I was totally wrong about Maurkice which is why I talk to you lamebrains versus getting paid to do football stuff :wink: Never was wrong about Timmons...knew the guy was going to be a stud once he learned the system.

Even if Pouncey II is as good as advertised or hyped I would still think we have greater need at OT and CB than OG. Not sure we get Colon back but the organization got very lucky with his injury this year and the potential to drive down his asking price.

birtikidis
11-12-2010, 02:10 PM
Ovi, I didn't even realize it was you who argued against him.. lol.
I just don't see a good Tackle being available where we are going to pick, and guard is a need, plus we can get a really really good one there. I don't see a corner there either for the same reason. all the good ones will be gone... I think we'll look at either DL or Guard..

Oviedo
11-12-2010, 02:34 PM
Ovi, I didn't even realize it was you who argued against him.. lol.
I just don't see a good Tackle being available where we are going to pick, and guard is a need, plus we can get a really really good one there. I don't see a corner there either for the same reason. all the good ones will be gone... I think we'll look at either DL or Guard..

I admit it, it was me. From what I saw in college I really doubted his ability to deal with Large NTs. Never doubted his athleticism just power. Very happy to prove my ignorance and see him doing great because that is good for the team.

Haven't looked that close into the draft to see the position depth. I'd have no problem with a NT.

steelerkeylargo
11-12-2010, 02:47 PM
http://walterfootball.com/draft2011_1.php

Looks like someone else agrees.

focosteeler
11-12-2010, 02:52 PM

i look at the mocks on that site from time to time...the had us taking Ras-I Dowling, a little bit ago. our recent injuries mustve changed thier mind

Dee Dub
11-12-2010, 02:57 PM

No offense but that is simply a website by a football fan. He isnt a professional, never played professional football, nor worked in any capacity as a scout or pro football personnel. He is pretty much just a fan...like you.

Peace.

steelerkeylargo
11-12-2010, 03:04 PM

No offense but that is simply a website by a football fan. He isnt a professional, never played professional football, nor worked in any capacity as a scout or pro football personnel. He is pretty much just a fan...like you.

Peace.

You always say that yet I have seen you link up to similiar sites.....Do you know this guy? Do you know what his credentials are? Do you know me or what my credentials are? You say he is a JUST a fan like me! Are you not a fan of the Steelers?

Dee Dub
11-12-2010, 03:10 PM

Peace.

You always say that yet I have seen you link up to similiar sites.....Do you know this guy? Do you know what his credentials are? Do you know me or what my credentials are? You say he is a JUST a fan like me! Are you not a fan of the Steelers?

Yes..and you can too by clicking on the tab that says "About us". :D

Dee Dub
11-12-2010, 03:20 PM

Ya mean good old Walter Cherepinsky??? Yeah...he's who I always go to for my football scouting information. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

grotonsteel
11-12-2010, 03:20 PM

I would be really upset if draft happens like this....I would like Steelers to move up and grab one of the tackles or the CB. I believe its a waste to draft a Guard in 1st Rd who has not played a OG position for a year and has struggled to play C position.

I seriously don't believe Urban Myers moved Pouncey to C this year because they had no one. If Mike Pouncey is so special as OG why would a coach mess up two positions on a O-line??

So now moving Pouncey around they have issues at RG and C or Florida has a better player at RG. If so then how is Mike Pouncey a 1st Rd player. It just does not make sense.

birtikidis
11-12-2010, 03:24 PM

Ya mean good old Walter Cherepinsky??? Yeah...he's who I always go to for my football scouting information. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
does Mcshay have better credentials?
http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/16656/sec-projected-to-have-12-first-rounders

birtikidis
11-12-2010, 03:37 PM

I would be really upset if draft happens like this....I would like Steelers to move up and grab one of the tackles or the CB. I believe its a waste to draft a Guard in 1st Rd who has not played a OG position for a year and has struggled to play C position.

I seriously don't believe Urban Myers moved Pouncey to C this year because they had no one. If Mike Pouncey is so special as OG why would a coach mess up two positions on a O-line??

So now moving Pouncey around they have issues at RG and C or Florida has a better player at RG. If so then how is Mike Pouncey a 1st Rd player. It just does not make sense.
because our starting center was done. he was hurt. all they had was a walk on who was terrible. when the top back up came back they decided to leave Mike at Center because it should have helped his draft stack. He has graded out at 95% or better in EVERY game this year. they were considering moving him to tackle when that back up came back, but decided to leave him at center. it was a coaches decision. he's a much better guard then he is center.

steelerkeylargo
11-12-2010, 03:45 PM
[quote=steelerkeylargo]http://walterfootball.com/draft2011_1.php

Peace.

Yes..and you can too by clicking on the tab that says "About us". :D[/quote:29we9r75]

You must have exclusive knowledge of that tab......it doesn't exist. You can bet you bottom dollar that that won't be the last site you see with us taking Pouncey or an OL in the first round.

Dee Dub
11-12-2010, 03:51 PM
[quote=steelerkeylargo]http://walterfootball.com/draft2011_1.php

Peace.

Yes..and you can too by clicking on the tab that says "About us". :D

You must have exclusive knowledge of that tab......it doesn't exist. You can bet you bottom dollar that that won't be the last site you see with us taking Pouncey or an OL in the first round.[/quote:32sbrcvd]

I dont argue that..and I dont argue that he isnt a solid prospect. But I do argue that he is worth a first round pick.

When you clear away your anger, resentment, bitterness and dislike for certain people you will see and hear things differently. Honestly. I was there once.

Dee Dub
11-12-2010, 03:54 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/16656/sec-projected-to-have-12-first-rounders

I dont know...what do you think of McShay? I dont think he ever played above high school football himself??? So now because he was given a job with ESPN he is an expert?

But what are you gonna do?? Todd Haley never played one snap of football his whole life and he is an NFL head coach. Fahgettaboutit.

birtikidis
11-12-2010, 04:01 PM

I dont know...what do you think of McShay? I dont think he ever played above high school football himself??? So now because he was given a job with ESPN he is an expert?

But what are you gonna do?? Todd Haley never played one snap of football his whole life and he is an NFL head coach. Fahgettaboutit.
I will say this about McShay, he knows football. He spends a lot of time solely focusing on it. just like schefter. those guys love the game and do an incredible job of breaking it down.

SteelerOfDeVille
11-12-2010, 05:40 PM
who needs an o-line... d-lines can't bring ben down anyway... and he's more dangerous on busted plays - right... :shock: