PDA

View Full Version : Kugler is a CURSE

steelerkeylargo
11-10-2010, 11:41 AM
I am not saying he isn't an upgrade over Larry Zeppelin but this guy's line in Buffalo last year was devastated with injuries and it seems to be following him to the Burgh.

sd steel
11-10-2010, 11:57 AM
Yeah, I happen to coach youth football with Kuglers college roommate, and he said when Sean was in Pop Warner every year 4 out of the 5 linemen would get hurt, then again in High School, every year mysterious injuries plagued the line, then while playing for Andy Reid at UTEP, sure enough their line was good but always injured or sick.

We should probably bring in someone like a witch doctor to hold a exorcism or something and we should background check all of our coaches and players with a psychic to make sure they bring no curses to our organization. :shock: :P

Oviedo
11-10-2010, 12:58 PM
I think Kugler may be the only reason the OL hasn't fallen apart. But I tend to be a positive person and don't blame magic and voodoo. :wink:

phillyesq
11-10-2010, 01:20 PM
I think Kugler may be the only reason the OL hasn't fallen apart. But I tend to be a positive person and don't blame magic and voodoo. :wink:

Curse or no curse, the offensive line has done a pretty admirable job this year, especially in light of the injuries. I can't remember seeing so many backups play on the line so frequently, but they've held together better than anybody would have expected.

D Rock
11-10-2010, 01:38 PM

Curse or no curse, the offensive line has done a pretty admirable job this year, especially in light of the injuries. I can't remember seeing so many backups play on the line so frequently, but they've held together better than anybody would have expected.

That will tend to happen when you have 1 starter and 4 backups on an OLine to begin with. Replacing backups with different backups leads to the allusion of admirable play.

papillon
11-10-2010, 10:31 PM

That will tend to happen when you have 1 starter and 4 backups on an OLine to begin with. Replacing backups with different backups leads to the allusion of admirable play.

Who's the one starter?

Pappy