PDA

View Full Version : Psssst, hey whiny fans of other teams

JAR
11-09-2010, 09:17 AM
that's how you overcome BS calls from the refs and still win the game.

:)
:bungalssuck

steelblood
11-09-2010, 09:23 AM

That roughing the passer call was among the worst I've ever seen. But, you are correct. We don't have to bitch about the refs much because our team usually overcomes the bad calls.

SteelAbility
11-09-2010, 12:27 PM
Poor calls went both ways. In the 1st half there was a phantom holding call on the right guard blocking Harrison that forced Cincy into passing. Two plays later Timmons got an INT that led to a Steeler TD.

msp26505
11-09-2010, 12:31 PM
Poor calls went both ways. In the 1st half there was a phantom holding call on the right guard blocking Harrison that forced Cincy into passing. Two plays later Timmons got an INT that led to a Steeler TD.

But the original point was that the Steelers overcome those types of calls and other teams often do not.

NW Steeler
11-09-2010, 12:48 PM

You need to send this to every SeaFAG fan in the world! All 12 of them.....

Smashmouth
11-09-2010, 01:03 PM
There are only 10 Seahawk fans left. Two hung themselves after their team was shredded by the overrated Manning brother.

_SteeL_CurtaiN_
11-09-2010, 02:09 PM

You mean the call that Jaws said wasnt holding? Of course it was, your hands cannot go outside the defender, it's the same old bs with Debo, he is to quick and small so they have bent the rules to slow his domination.

SteelAbility
11-09-2010, 02:12 PM
It went outside the defender but it didn't appear to touch Harrison or if it did, it was like finger tip to jersey where there isn't anywhwere near enough contact to create advantage. The call came because they both went down due to tumble momentum and created an illusion.

_SteeL_CurtaiN_
11-09-2010, 03:52 PM
It went outside the defender but it didn't appear to touch Harrison or if it did, it was like finger tip to jersey where there isn't anywhwere near enough contact to create advantage. The call came because they both went down due to tumble momentum and created an illusion.

I'll take it and from my jaded view it's a good call bacause theyfail to call at least 10 per game. :wink: , but your point is taken and I can't disagree with you.

skyhawk
11-11-2010, 12:00 AM
There are only 10 Seahawk fans left. Two hung themselves after their team was shredded by the overrated Manning brother.

There are slighty more than that left. But not many ;) trust me, I live in seattle. I see more Raiders fans wearing their gear here than seahawks'.

skyhawk
11-11-2010, 12:01 AM

But the original point was that the Steelers overcome those types of calls and other teams often do not.

This is a major difference from this Steelers team in the last five years vs Cowher teams of the 90's. Making plays and overcoming adversity.

NW Steeler
11-11-2010, 01:18 AM

There are slighty more than that left. But not many ;) trust me, I live in seattle. I see more Raiders fans wearing their gear here than seahawks'.

I think a lot of Hawk fans are just like the UW fans. They are classic bandwagoners. If the team plays well they come out of the woodwork. Actually, UW fans are much worse.

skyhawk
11-11-2010, 02:03 AM

I think a lot of Hawk fans are just like the UW fans. They are classic bandwagoners. If the team plays well they come out of the woodwork. Actually, UW fans are much worse.

I went into a bar downtown with my Miller jersey after a win and about after two minutes everyone in the place started to boo me. I just smiled and winked. They can't get over it, I'm tellin ya.

NW Steeler
11-11-2010, 02:32 AM
I went into a bar downtown with my Miller jersey after a win and about after two minutes everyone in the place started to boo me. I just smiled and winked. They can't get over it, I'm tellin ya.

I know. I live on the east side of the state and it is just as bad. They will never get over it until they win a Superbowl.....which means they will never get over it!

JAR
11-21-2010, 06:37 PM
After that mess of one sided Bs officiating, this needs a bump..
:shock:

Jigawatts
11-21-2010, 06:55 PM

The NFL (whoever they are) should be embarrassed by that. One or two blown calls, fine,
refs make mistakes, but that was some of the worst officiating I've ever seen. :?

feltdizz
11-21-2010, 07:05 PM

The NFL (whoever they are) should be embarrassed by that. One or two blown calls, fine,
refs make mistakes, but that was some of the worst officiating I've ever seen. :?

Vegas must have needed the game to stay under the line. I've never seen such lopsided calls in a game that wasn't even close.

Maybe it was to keep people from changing the channel but damn... that was bad.

skyhawk
11-21-2010, 08:42 PM

nice. :Clap

Those refs need to manage the game better and keep the flag in their pockets sometimes depending on the game situation. The PI on Taylor and the flag on Silverback were just completely atrocious.

DukieBoy
11-21-2010, 08:58 PM

nice. :Clap

Those refs need to manage the game better and keep the flag in their pockets sometimes depending on the game situation. The PI on Taylor and the flag on Silverback were just completely atrocious.
Add to that the ridiculous flag on Woodley early in the game.