PDA

View Full Version : deja vu...

JTP53609
11-09-2010, 01:20 AM
last years game to this years game, I was feeling a severe case of deja vu.....we were dominating last years game in cincy as well, then they came back and marched down the field only to score in the final seconds to beat us....thankfully we pulled it out, but I dont like the way this team keeps letting teams back....this time 20 points was not enough to hold on to in the 4th qtr.
We cannot blame B.A or the offense, they took a shot and succeeded with the randle el pass in the fourth qtr. our defense looks old, and a split second too late at times...

papillon
11-09-2010, 08:14 AM
last years game to this years game, I was feeling a severe case of deja vu.....we were dominating last years game in cincy as well, then they came back and marched down the field only to score in the final seconds to beat us....thankfully we pulled it out, but I dont like the way this team keeps letting teams back....this time 20 points was not enough to hold on to in the 4th qtr.
We cannot blame B.A or the offense, they took a shot and succeeded with the randle el pass in the fourth qtr. our defense looks old, and a split second too late at times...

I don't know about the age factor. At the end of the game, Hood and Eason were playing, Woodley, Timmons, Ike, Mcfadden, Gay,Clark and Troy. Harrison, Hampton, Hoke and Farrior were getting snaps, in general they are on the more experienced side :P , but they had the younguns in there as well. I know Troy is pushing 30 and Eason as well. To me it's a nice blend of youth and experience.

One thing I'm liking a lot is that we aren't even talking about Aaron Smith not being in the game. Hood is playing well in Smith's place. I miss Aaron Smith, but the defense in general is playing very well without him.

Pappy

steelblood
11-09-2010, 08:30 AM
Yeah, I thought the defense played pretty well with the exception of Gay on one play and McFadden on several.