PDA

View Full Version : The Game of Skirts

flippy
10-20-2010, 09:33 AM
First the NFL put skirts on QBs. How dare a defender hit Tom Brady.

Next they put skirts on DBs. How dare Hines hit a defender - remember you play offense good sir.

Now the skirts are going on WRs - no more concussions Mr Harrison, you are too violent.

Who's next? RBs only average 3 year careers, shouldn't we protect them? They play the most dangerous position afterall.

How about no blitzing from a QB's blind side? That can be dangerous.

How about stopping kickoffs? There are tons of injuries on STs.

Bring out the flags and the skirts!!!!!!!

It's time for a new football league to compete with the NFL.

Doesn't Mike Tomlin always say the more violent team wins football games?

How can he continue to coach in the NFL?

He's a real football coach.

And the Steelers are real football players.

It's time to succeed from the NFL.

F Goodell!!!!

And F the skirts!!!!!!

And thank god for hockey!!!!!!

feltdizz
10-20-2010, 09:38 AM
Hockey? They fine and suspend players all the time for hits... I think they are more consistent with the fines but they are real aggressive at protecting players.

RuthlessBurgher
10-20-2010, 09:43 AM

I think you meant "secede" here (although based on our 6 Lombardi trophies, we are best at succeeding in the NFL).

Djfan
10-20-2010, 09:43 AM
Thank God I love to hunt and fish. I guess that is the non-violent sport I prefer.

Sundays are going to suck.

RuthlessBurgher
10-20-2010, 09:45 AM
Thank God I love to hunt and fish. I guess that is the non-violent sport I prefer.

Hunting is non-violent? The exit wound that your shotgun left would beg to differ. :wink:

Djfan
10-20-2010, 09:51 AM

Hunting is non-violent? The exit wound that your shotgun left would beg to differ. :wink:

Yeah. It was a joke.

RuthlessBurgher
10-20-2010, 09:52 AM

Yeah. It was a joke.

It's still early...my joke detection software is apparently still warming up... :lol:

flippy
10-20-2010, 11:53 AM

I think you meant "secede" here (although based on our 6 Lombardi trophies, we are best at succeeding in the NFL).

Jay Leno's headline segment has fudged my spelling up beyond recognition :wink