"No flags here"

Your take?

Flasteel
10-19-2010, 06:25 PM
Bandit Ball Baby!!!! Wooooooohoooooo!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/notoriousap/logo/bandits.gif

Sugar
10-19-2010, 06:32 PM
Well, if the players union is de-certified they could really screw up the NFL's monopoly status from what I understand.

ColumbusSteelerFan
10-19-2010, 07:17 PM
Living in the state where the first USFL championship team was from, I remember the old Michigan Panthers team growing up. I remember watching a highlight film of their championship run in my 4th grade gym class at some point. They certainly did a lot better than the Lions at that point! :lol:

What was the settlement with the NFL, $1 right? Ouch. Boy, that seems like a LONG time ago now.

Shawn
10-19-2010, 08:35 PM
Well, if the players union is de-certified they could really screw up the NFL's monopoly status from what I understand.

Wouldn't it be really nice to find a few multi-billionare football fans who wanted to take advantage of Goodell ruining football? :D

Djfan
10-19-2010, 09:16 PM

Wouldn't it be really nice to find a few multi-billionare football fans who wanted to take advantage of Goodell ruining football? :D

Wouldn't surprise me one bit Shawn. The UFL is a good example of what can be.