PDA

View Full Version : Like I said at the beginning of the year...

Dee Dub
10-18-2010, 03:49 PM
....the most explosive player on this entire team is Mike Wallace and this team needs to get him the ball more. He needs to be the primary target. No one else. He needs the ball at least 7-10 times a game. For him to be averaging 25.1 yards per catch and only getting the ball 2-3 times a game is ridiculous. The baton needs to be passed and now.

:idea:

hellbanger
10-18-2010, 04:47 PM
....the most explosive player on this entire team is Mike Wallace and this team needs to get him the ball more. He needs to be the primary target. No one else. He needs the ball at least 7-10 times a game. For him to be averaging 25.1 yards per catch and only getting the ball 2-3 times a game is ridiculous. The baton needs to be passed and now.

:idea:

He averages 25.1 ypc because he only gets the ball 2-3 times a game. I would like to see him catch balls from running routes instead of running deep, Then I might be able to share your enthusiasm. Our WR's dont seem to have the ability to get open unless a DB falls down or blows coverage. Arians' 20 yd pass patterns on 3rd and 4 dont help either.

feltdizz
10-18-2010, 05:51 PM
I would like to see a few more passes underneath to Wallace... but with his speed yu have to use him to stretch the field and open up things for everyone else underneath.