PDA

View Full Version : Video of idiot protesters

stlrz d
10-17-2010, 05:37 PM
LMMFAO @ these idiots, most of them with their faces hidden. And like, their like, spokesperson, like sounds like, kind of like, familiar. LOL!

Oh yeah...and if you look closely at some of the non-protesters you just may see a poster or two from this here forum!

http://ht.ly/19uMIu

PS - One of them may be holding up the #7 about a minute in. :lol:

grotonsteel
10-17-2010, 05:54 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That was funny protest..why did they cover there faces???? How many people were there?? 10???

BTW that girl needs some love....

LordVile
10-17-2010, 07:06 PM
that blonde Ashley woman is hawt as hell and she approves # 7... thanks steelers d, for representing steeler nation, when we all can't be there.. i'll show that bitcchh blabbing the meaning of rape... :stirpot j/k

stlrz d
10-17-2010, 07:13 PM
that blonde Ashley woman is hawt as hell and she approves # 7... thanks steelers d, for representing steeler nation, when we all can't be there.. i'll show that bitcchh blabbing the meaning of rape... :stirpot j/k

I wasn't there! :lol:

That's our own SN1 holding up that #7!

LordVile
10-17-2010, 07:32 PM

SN1 :Bow that was a nice big 7 up top... kewl :Clap

Sugar
10-17-2010, 08:19 PM
These folks have a right to say what they want. However, just because someone can do something doesn't mean that they should.

IMO, they're better left ignored.

MeetJoeGreene
10-17-2010, 08:23 PM

:Agree :Agree
:tt1 :Clap :Clap :Clap

Way to go SN1!!!!

proudpittsburgher
10-17-2010, 08:23 PM
agreed. Look, I have no problem at all if you choose to not like Ben after this. It is all totally your opinion and you are certainly entitled to that. But, what good does it to do boo? What good does it do to protest something you believe in, yet don't believe in it enough to show your face. You don't like him? Fine, don't cheer. Just sit on your hands and cheer on the rest of the team. Better yet, don't go to the game. But boong does close to nothing, And these protesters . . . just publicity for them. What did they expect? Rooney to see them and say, "Oh crap, we screwed up. We need to send him on his way. Coach Tomlin, put Charlie in now." These people who were protesting look worse then if they just didn't show up.

proudpittsburgher
10-17-2010, 08:24 PM
. . . and the girl on camera . . . give her credit. At least she was man enough to show her face. :)

stlrz d
10-17-2010, 09:01 PM
There should have been a counter protest organized against women who falsely claim rape. :lol:

grotonsteel
10-17-2010, 10:29 PM

:Agree :Agree
:tt1 :Clap :Clap :Clap

Way to go SN1!!!!

+1

SN1 Rocks

:Bow :Bow

:tt2 :tt2 :tt2

:Clap :Clap :Clap

Djfan
10-18-2010, 12:10 AM
"He definetly is a sexual predator." Yeah.

Can someone get her to a Mary Kay party, quick? She needs to shave her pits, lose the birkenstocks and figure out what a mindless repeater of media hype sounds like.

Maybe she can discuss this at her next speed-dating meeting.

kiwi_sarah
10-18-2010, 12:16 AM
"He definetly is a sexual predator." Yeah.

Can someone get her to a Mary Kay party, quick? She needs to shave her pits, lose the birkenstocks and figure out what a mindless repeater of media hype sounds like.

Maybe she can discuss this at her next speed-dating meeting.

Lesbians don't speed date. They meet, ****, and move in together the next day. It's more like speed co-habitation.

SteelCrazy
10-18-2010, 12:24 AM
.......but he definitely violated consent, because she said so.

Djfan
10-18-2010, 12:32 AM
.......but he definitely violated consent, because she said so.

And according to protesting lonely lady, you "Must" believe the victim.

eniparadoxgma
10-18-2010, 12:43 AM
Wow. That girl was a blithering idiot. He "definitely" violated consent? I would like to know how she qualifies this whole "definitely" thing. Also, it's not "always important" to believe the accuser. It's important to look at the facts as objectively as possible...not "believe" either side because of what "side" they may be on. Bah.

Notleadpoisoned
10-18-2010, 08:16 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That was funny protest..why did they cover there faces???? How many people were there?? 10???

They were probably ticketless Stains fans posing as Steelers fans. They've been known to do that sort of poser crap on another messageboard that I post on.

flippy
10-18-2010, 08:34 AM
THat was the black and gold version of the KKK.

I still think most people think he's guilty, but no one really cares since it's not in the media anymore and not the topic du jour. Pittsburgh fans just want to win, so they've mostly forgotten about it.

papillon
10-18-2010, 08:59 AM
I'm amazed at how many people (even if it's 20 or 30) have Ben guilty of sexual assault or worse and he wasn't even charged with a crime. These protesters are probably the same folks that protest for the release of convicted criminals or to receive stays of execution, they believe they are morally superior to the rest of us common folk.

I hated that he was accused twice in a year and thought he deserved punishment of some sort (I thought 6 reduced to 4 was a bit extreme), but to protest as if he'd been convicted and still allowed to play football is ridiculous.

Pappy

Notleadpoisoned
10-18-2010, 09:06 AM
I'm amazed at how many people (even if it's 20 or 30) have Ben guilty of sexual assault or worse and he wasn't even charged with a crime. These protesters are probably the same folks that protest for the release of convicted criminals or to receive stays of execution, they believe they are morally superior to the rest of us common folk.
Pappy
Good observations. These protesters were also ignorant of the fact that both Shawn Rogers and Eric Wright of the Browns have been accused of sexual assault in recent years as well.

chiken
10-18-2010, 09:08 AM

I still think most people think he's guilty, but no one really cares since it's not in the media anymore and not the topic du jour. Pittsburgh fans just want to win, so they've mostly forgotten about it.

It's not that nobody cares.. Or as a Fan We all just dont want to win.. It's simply that the Crap is over. Fair or Unfair, Guilty or Not the guy served his time. The DTF Chick is NOT even claiming that he took the "Cookies", just that she was uncomforable with doing it in a bathroom. (and please for Christ Sakes dont bring up Ms. "I hope I have a little Roethlisberger inside")

Dude made a drunk Mistake, his name has been smudged, he has embarrassed himself and his Family. His image is jacked up. These are things HE has to Deal with. But the bottom Line is EVERYBODY deserves a second chance. He should be judged off what he does from this point forward. Let the guy continue to live his life and hope that he turns it around...

I feel even more Stupid than those fools even talking about it. Jeeze.

and no Flippy this Rant was not directed at you sir...

Ghost
10-18-2010, 09:12 AM
Canít speak for what yaíll (yinz) saw on the news up there or around the country: but living in GA; I saw the DA from Milledgeville on TV quite a bit and I can tell you Ė he was DYING to prosecute Ben. Having a case he could take to court was a huge wet dream for this guy. The fact that he said there was no evidence and he didnít have a case speaks volumes. He didnít have evidence b/c these chicks were full of crap and he knew it. He just took some time in the spotlight anyway (without any physical evidence and stories that didnít line up at all). This isnít an NFL QB involved and this clown drops the case immediately. No question.

SteelerNation1
10-18-2010, 09:34 AM
Thanks for the props guys. I have no voice today because I lost it during the pregame when I was screaming at the protesters. LOL. It was great to see the SteelerNation supporting Ben and wearing his jersey. I saw old ladies, young kids and everyone in between, supporting him.

Djfan
10-18-2010, 09:43 AM
Thanks for the props guys. I have no voice today because I lost it during the pregame when I was screaming at the protesters. LOL. It was great to see the SteelerNation supporting Ben and wearing his jersey. I saw old ladies, young kids and everyone in between, supporting him.

Way to represent SN1. You were certainly representing my views out there.

60k people supporting Ben, 10 against him, and they get all the publicity. Gotta love the balance in the media.

flippy
10-18-2010, 10:44 AM

It's not that nobody cares.. Or as a Fan We all just dont want to win.. It's simply that the Crap is over. Fair or Unfair, Guilty or Not the guy served his time. The DTF Chick is NOT even claiming that he took the "Cookies", just that she was uncomforable with doing it in a bathroom. (and please for Christ Sakes dont bring up Ms. "I hope I have a little Roethlisberger inside")

Dude made a drunk Mistake, his name has been smudged, he has embarrassed himself and his Family. His image is jacked up. These are things HE has to Deal with. But the bottom Line is EVERYBODY deserves a second chance. He should be judged off what he does from this point forward. Let the guy continue to live his life and hope that he turns it around...

I feel even more Stupid than those fools even talking about it. Jeeze.

and no Flippy this Rant was not directed at you sir...

I hear ya. I'm still wearing my #7 jersey and hear a lot of flack for it. I wasn't speaking so much about Steelers fans in the know, but more so the casual/non Steelers fans.

Heck even my non fan wife commented when she heard Ben on the pregame interview, "What's the raper saying?"

I dropped a "Ben is so not a raper" on her of course.....

http://ewhollywood.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/jcr_l_2.jpg

Starlifter
10-18-2010, 10:48 AM
hey SN1 - great to see the new location for the banner. I sit right by there - i'll swing by sometime with mrs. starlifter and say howdy!

aggiebones
10-18-2010, 01:16 PM
"Its between Ben, God and the Courts...I'm here for some football."

I loved that woman's response. And although I've been 'critical' of Ben to some for putting himself in a bad situation, I'm certainly not going to ride him on this. Frankly, when I have sex with women, I don't ask them to have sex. I make subtle moves along the way that if not stopped, means consent to me. I hope I didn't accidentally rape anyone. None of the ladies complained to me anyway, which is all that matters, right? :)

SidSmythe
10-18-2010, 01:32 PM
SN1 in 2012!!
Ben for VP :Boobs

flippy
10-18-2010, 01:59 PM
"Its between Ben, God and the Courts...I'm here for some football."

I loved that woman's response. And although I've been 'critical' of Ben to some for putting himself in a bad situation, I'm certainly not going to ride him on this. Frankly, when I have sex with women, I don't ask them to have sex. I make subtle moves along the way that if not stopped, means consent to me. I hope I didn't accidentally rape anyone. None of the ladies complained to me anyway, which is all that matters, right? :)

There's nothing subtle about unzipping your fly....

Jigawatts
10-18-2010, 09:12 PM
Thanks for posting this video, you have officially caused a rift between some Jiga family members.

:lol:

Dee Dub
10-18-2010, 09:59 PM
So let me get this straight....per this girl here on this video...Ben is a sexual predator based on allegations??

:roll:

SteelerNation1
10-18-2010, 10:56 PM
hey SN1 - great to see the new location for the banner. I sit right by there - i'll swing by sometime with mrs. starlifter and say howdy!
Not a new location, just a one game thing. You know, they had to put those youth football kids in the end zone where I've stood with my sign since 2001. :roll:

SteelerNation1
10-18-2010, 10:57 PM
Not a new location, just a one game thing. You know, they had to put those youth football kids in the end zone where I've stood with my sign since 2001. :roll:

Oops, forgot to say, no matter where the sign is being hung, if you see it, stop by and say "hi." :tt1

stlrz d
10-19-2010, 12:33 AM
Thanks for posting this video, you have officially caused a rift between some Jiga family members.

You're...welcome?

Jigawatts
10-19-2010, 07:20 AM

You're...welcome?

Delusional browns fans who know for a fact that Ben is guilty and this girl is just a sweet
innocent victim of the monster that is Ben Roethlisberger. :roll:

It will work itself out. :D

stlrz d
10-19-2010, 07:40 AM

You're...welcome?

Delusional browns fans who know for a fact that Ben is guilty and this girl is just a sweet

Let me guess...the same fans who think TJ Ward's hit on Shipley was a-ok but Harrison is dirty, right? :lol:

Jigawatts
10-19-2010, 07:54 AM
[quote=Jigawatts]Thanks for posting this video, you have officially caused a rift between some Jiga family members.

You're...welcome?

Let me guess...the same fans who think TJ Ward's hit on Shipley was a-ok but Harrison is dirty, right? :lol:[/quote:3lq81od1]

Yep. :lol: And it's also okay to carry loaded weapons through airports and drive drunk.

stlrz d
10-19-2010, 07:59 AM
[quote=Jigawatts]Thanks for posting this video, you have officially caused a rift between some Jiga family members.

You're...welcome?

Let me guess...the same fans who think TJ Ward's hit on Shipley was a-ok but Harrison is dirty, right? :lol:

Yep. :lol: And it's also okay to carry loaded weapons through airports and drive drunk.[/quote:1232jztf]

Of course...those were accidents!

NJ-STEELER
10-19-2010, 07:19 PM

nice jersey girl