PDA

View Full Version : What I did during the BYE WEEK as promised....THANK STEELERS

Doogie36
10-14-2010, 01:53 PM
Well I took that week 1 preseason game winnings as I promised to do and took my avatar girl to VEGAS.......During the bye week of course...HEHE.........We wore our jerseys on Sunday and walked the strip and man did it start a ton of conversations!! Many of them were GOOD ONES but we had the occasional hecklers. I taught my girl the best comeback to say to all those haters and soon enough she caught on and was heard saying..."WE GOT 6, HOW MANY YOU GOT???" LOL.......so cute.

Anyway here are some VEGAS PICS!!!!! Thanks Steelers for covering my HUGE BET!

RuthlessBurgher
10-14-2010, 01:55 PM
Looks like fun, Doog...

Doogie36
10-14-2010, 01:59 PM
by the way my jersey was bought on borntrade.net and wanted to tell everyone that these things ROCK.....can't beat the price and the quality is out of this world AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! 25 bucks a jersey for the real authentic look is crazy.....I chipped in with 2 buddy's and got the free shipping and they both love their jerseys as well. If you guys want good jerseys that's the way to go and with xmas coming up and the playoff push its a great option for those on a budget!!!!!!!!!! Wasn't expecting them to be so nice!!!!!

LordVile
10-14-2010, 03:04 PM
Well I took that week 1 preseason game winnings as I promised to do and took my avatar girl to VEGAS.......During the bye week of course...HEHE.........We wore our jerseys on Sunday and walked the strip and man did it start a ton of conversations!! Many of them were GOOD ONES but we had the occasional hecklers. I taught my girl the best comeback to say to all those haters and soon enough she caught on and was heard saying..."WE GOT 6, HOW MANY YOU GOT???" LOL.......so cute.

Anyway here are some VEGAS PICS!!!!! Thanks Steelers for covering my HUGE BET!

Way to go Doogie36, glad y'all had a good time in Sin City! Yeah, Most ppl are pretty cool, cept a few Traider, Choker, or Cowgirl fans. You two look good 2gether.
:Beer :tt2

AngryAsian
10-14-2010, 03:16 PM
by the way my jersey was bought on borntrade.net and wanted to tell everyone that these things ROCK.....can't beat the price and the quality is out of this world AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! 25 bucks a jersey for the real authentic look is crazy.....I chipped in with 2 buddy's and got the free shipping and they both love their jerseys as well. If you guys want good jerseys that's the way to go and with xmas coming up and the playoff push its a great option for those on a budget!!!!!!!!!! Wasn't expecting them to be so nice!!!!!

SteelerNations1 and Ruthless turned me on to borntrade.com as well... and I too got the Wallace jersey this year. The prices were so sick I bought five jerseys... got the cool D. Shell throwback jersey, black Hines Ward (upgraded my old replica one), black James Harrison, White Lambert and my Wallace. For the prices you can't beat them. All the shipping was free because me and some people from work all gathered up an order of 40+ jerseys.... you really can't go wrong with this place especially the quality of the merchandise. Glad you had a great time.

RuthlessBurgher
10-14-2010, 03:35 PM

Yeah, I've bought over $500 worth of football and hockey jerseys at Borntrade for myself, family, friends, etc. and eliminated a great deal of my Christmas shopping that way. Everything was between $25-$35.

The Steelers, Lions, Giants, Eagles, Redskins, Cowboys, Dolphins, Longhorns, Penguins, and Sabres jerseys that I got were all excellent quality. I may try to get together some neighbors together for another $250 order to get free shipping again before Christmas.

In our last order, I bought my daughter a Polamalu with rhinestones around the collar, bought my son a Wallace throwback, bought my wife a black Pouncey, and bought myself a LeBeau throwback.

When I was in Pittsburgh 2 weeks ago, I got more positive comments from random folks when I was wearing the LeBeau on Saturday at the Pitt game and the Pouncey on Sunday at the Steeler game than I ever had before with Hines or Lloyd jerseys that I typically wear in all the years that I've had them.