PDA

View Full Version : Randy Moss told Tom Brady his haircut made him look like a g

Djfan
10-10-2010, 10:00 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Moss-and-Brady-argued-about-whose-hair-looks-wor?urn=nfl-275875

un Oct 10 11:16am PDT
Randy Moss told Tom Brady his haircut made him look like a girl

By Chris Chase

Before he was traded to the Minnesota Vikings, Randy Moss(notes) got into a catfight with Tom Brady(notes) about, all of things, his facial hair.

According to Charley Casserly of CBS, Brady and Moss had a verbal altercation before the trade and that the pair had to be separated. During the spat, Brady told his receiver to shave his beard. Moss responded that Brady should cut his hair, because he looks like a girl.

[Rewind: Brady says his wife Gisele won't let him cut his hair]

Gentlemen, gentleman; both your follicle-stylings look awful. Brady telling Moss that his hair looks bad is like Creed telling Nickleback that they're lame. Takes one to know one.

Maybe why Moss was exiled by "His Majesty Marsha"???

hawaiiansteel
10-10-2010, 10:12 PM
this is the first thing Randy Moss has ever said that :Agree with...

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nfl_experts__26/ept_sports_nfl_experts-850046638-1285181052.jpg?ym8J.zDDniJhrp7B

SteelAbility
10-10-2010, 11:02 PM
That whole Moss thing couldn't have worked out much better. Dude's a top talent. All they had to do was work it out. It was totally do-able. Now they've lost a major threat and with Moss gone the Pats will quickly learn that his presence and big play ability will be sorely missed. Plus he went over to the other conference. Sweet.

Sugar
10-10-2010, 11:12 PM
Tom's hair looks great- not as great as Troy's, but still...

People wondered when Moss would become dissatisfied in NE and it happened later than many expected, but as sure as the tide, the receiver did get a "me-first" attitude.

BTW- Creed and Nickelback both ROCK!!! 8)

steelsnis
10-10-2010, 11:27 PM
BTW- Creed and Nickelback both ROCK!!!

please tell me i missed the sarcasm in this statement???

I'd rather comb the lint out of Randy Moss's beard than listen to Nickelback.

Sugar
10-10-2010, 11:29 PM

No sarcasm needed. Nickelback rocks and they have millions of adoring fans that would agree. They aren't my favorite band, and I realize that their lyrics are trite but they still make great radio rock.

Discipline of Steel
10-10-2010, 11:52 PM

No sarcasm needed. Nickelback rocks and they have millions of adoring fans that would agree. They aren't my favorite band, and I realize that their lyrics are trite but they still make great radio rock.

I felt permanently dumber the first time i heard nickleback

stlrz d
10-10-2010, 11:53 PM

That's the problem. Those guys are probably talented enough to make something better than lowest common denominator "music" but corporate radio is responsible for bands like Niclelback and Creed.

Corporate radio sucks!

The Man of Steel
10-11-2010, 05:54 AM
Tom's hair looks great
If this was 1976 I might actually agree with you on that.

flippy
10-11-2010, 07:21 AM
Agree with Moss.

Hate Nickleback, but I did see a 3 Doors Down Concert where the opening acts were AlterBridge and Nickleback. As much as I hate Nickleback, they were an enjoyable band live. And they're super nice guys. So even though they're a little cheesy, I get their appeal.

And AlterBridge is Creed with a new singer. They were a pretty good band. But with another lame front man.

Sugar
10-11-2010, 07:22 AM
Tom's hair looks great

OK, pick up an Express catalogue or just visit the trendy area of a modern city and you'll see that while it might be 70's style, it's definitely back (and has been for a couple years).

I realize that there probably isn't room in many people's minds for an athlete to look like anything more than a jock or a thug, but I don't begrudge Tom for actually getting a cool look. That said, I still can't wait for him to meet the business side of James Harrison!

:tt2

Notleadpoisoned
10-11-2010, 08:14 AM
Tom's hair looks great

OK, pick up an Express catalogue or just visit the trendy area of a modern city and you'll see that while it might be 70's style, it's definitely back (and has been for a couple years).

I realize that there probably isn't room in many people's minds for an athlete to look like anything more than a jock or a thug, but I don't begrudge Tom for actually getting a cool look. That said, I still can't wait for him to meet the business side of James Harrison!

The problem with Greg Brady's 70's hair is that the dude is 33 years old. Sure, if Brady is a skateboarder or just trying to look like his idol Justin Bieber I might understand but for a grown man his hair looks absurd.

feltdizz
10-11-2010, 08:45 AM
it makes it even worse that Brady keeps saying his wife made him do it.

you know he wanted that b!tch hairdo...

proudpittsburgher
10-11-2010, 08:49 AM
Tom's hair looks great

Bellbottoms were back as well. Doesn't mean they aren't dumb, just that we are dumb for calling them fashion. And look at some of the fashion shows where people have their hair standing on end, colored three different colors, are about -20 pounds and have 10 inch heels on boots. Fashion shows are incredibly stupid, and make models look moronic, but some guy in france says it looks good, so there you go. It doesn't.

Ghost
10-11-2010, 08:51 AM
He's still banging a Victoria Secrete's Super model and one of the hottest women on the planet.

I'd be rocking the Leif Garrett look if she asked (and so would all of you!)

feltdizz
10-11-2010, 10:36 AM
He's still banging a Victoria Secrete's Super model and one of the hottest women on the planet.

No you wouldn't... first it's the hair, then it's the clothes and next thing you know your walking a toy poodle with matching sweaters.

The crazy thing is his wife has a twin sister... kinda hard to feel like you have something special when the exact same girl walks past you at Thanksgiving. Then again, I have dated twins before.. maybe I grow it out a little in the off season but I'm cuttin that sh!t before I step in the locker room. LOL!!

Giselle is niiiice but so is Halle Barry and she can't keep a freaking man.. hot chicks are cool but a lot of them are annoying as hell and expect you to stop drop and roll.

Sugar
10-11-2010, 10:49 AM
Tom's hair looks great

Bellbottoms were back as well. Doesn't mean they aren't dumb, just that we are dumb for calling them fashion. And look at some of the fashion shows where people have their hair standing on end, colored three different colors, are about -20 pounds and have 10 inch heels on boots. Fashion shows are incredibly stupid, and make models look moronic, but some guy in france says it looks good, so there you go. It doesn't.

There is a difference between high fashion or runway fashion and everyday styles that people do indeed wear. I have a few pair of what many would consider "bell-bottoms" and a few "skinny" jeans as well. They each go great with different looks.

My point is that Tom is looking better than ever lately, probably thanks at least in part to Giselle. I know it's hard to imagine an athlete wanting to look like anything but a rap star, prep, or blue collar type, but c'mon, lets not be so narrow.

Notleadpoisoned
10-11-2010, 11:38 AM
There is a difference between high fashion or runway fashion and everyday styles that people do indeed wear. I have a few pair of what many would consider "bell-bottoms" and a few "skinny" jeans as well. They each go great with different looks.
Skinny jeans weren't cool for dudes to wear even back in the 80's when they were known as "nuthuggers."

_SteeL_CurtaiN_
10-11-2010, 11:45 AM
Has anyone noticed Brady is starting to look like Bruce Jenner? I swear he has has ye old plastic sur.

_SteeL_CurtaiN_
10-11-2010, 11:47 AM
Tom's hair looks great

My point is that Tom is looking better than ever lately, probably thanks at least in part to Giselle. I know it's hard to imagine an athlete wanting to look like anything but a rap star, prep, or blue collar type, but c'mon, lets not be so narrow.

Pish Posh give me a pair of levis and a t shirt and I'm good to go all this metro sexual sheet makes me uncomfortable :stirpot

_SteeL_CurtaiN_
10-11-2010, 11:48 AM

No you wouldn't... first it's the hair, then it's the clothes and next thing you know your walking a toy poodle with matching sweaters.

The crazy thing is his wife has a twin sister... kinda hard to feel like you have something special when the exact same girl walks past you at Thanksgiving. Then again, I have dated twins before.. maybe I grow it out a little in the off season but I'm cuttin that sh!t before I step in the locker room. LOL!!

Giselle is niiiice but so is Halle Barry and she can't keep a freaking man.. hot chicks are cool but a lot of them are annoying as hell and expect you to stop drop and roll.

Take the hottest women on the planet and somewhere there is a man who is sick of her.

feltdizz
10-11-2010, 12:26 PM
Pish Posh give me a pair of levis and a t shirt and I'm good to go all this metro sexual sheet makes me uncomfortable :stirpot

no wranglers? LOL...

The problem is this new generation of stars have taken it to the next level. Guys with purses and pastels. What part of the game is this? Pink is not the new black.. it's pink.

this is a very hilarious cartoon that addresses the (not that there is anything wrong with that) fashion choices of today's rap stars.

http://video.adultswim.com/the-boondocks/so-unbelievably-gay.html

Sugar
10-11-2010, 12:33 PM

And it makes ME look fantastic! 8)

This is obviously not the fashion board. :wink:

proudpittsburgher
10-11-2010, 12:40 PM
Justin Beber's only got about another 10 minutes before he is done. Same with his hairstyle. Here's my proof. Five years from now, Marsha or Beber walks into a room with that hairstyle and people laugh at him. hahahahahahahah. Look at the freak. Five years from now, I walk into the same room, nice jeans of no particular brand or style and a nice shirt, and no one says anything. But somehow, I am the one who doesn't understand fashion. Weird logic.

Notleadpoisoned
10-11-2010, 12:56 PM
Justin Beber's only got about another 10 minutes before he is done. Same with his hairstyle. Here's my proof. Five years from now, Marsha or Beber walks into a room with that hairstyle and people laugh at him. hahahahahahahah. Look at the freak. Five years from now, I walk into the same room, nice jeans of no particular brand or style and a nice shirt, and no one says anything. But somehow, I am the one who doesn't understand fashion. Weird logic.
Based upon fashion history repeating itself, in 5 years the mullet and acid-washed jeans should be back in fashion again along with Members Only jackets and high-top canvas Nikes.

feltdizz
10-11-2010, 01:11 PM
Based upon fashion history repeating itself, in 5 years the mullet and acid-washed jeans should be back in fashion again along with Members Only jackets and high-top canvas Nikes.

members only jackets and high top Nikes were in style last year in NYC.. and but the only difference was the colors were hot pink and neon green with sparkles.

tights are in now for the women.. and unfortunately since they stretch I have seen some of the largest women on earth walking in them. Looks like they poured cottage cheese in 2 balloons and put them in ugg boots.

_SteeL_CurtaiN_
10-11-2010, 02:00 PM
tights are in now for the women.. and unfortunately since they stretch I have seen some of the largest women on earth walking in them. Looks like they poured cottage cheese in 2 balloons and put them in ugg boots.

Dude, I am cleaning the coffee off my monitor that I spit on it when I read this, funniest thing I have read in a while. Cottage Cheese indeed! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hawaiiansteel
10-11-2010, 02:31 PM

Jimmy Soul's If You Want To Be Happy (for The Rest Of Your Life) lyrics:

If you wanna be happy
For the rest of your life,
Never make a pretty woman your wife,
So from my personal point of view,
Get an ugly girl to marry you.

If you wanna be happy

A pretty woman makes her husband look small
And very often causes his downfall.
As soon as he marries her
Then she starts to do
The things that will break his heart.
But if you make an ugly woman your wife,
You'll be happy for the rest of your life,
An ugly woman cooks her meals on time,
She'll always give you peace of mind.

If you wanna be happy

Don't let your friends say
You have no taste,
Go ahead and marry anyway,
Though her face is ugly,
Her eyes don't match,
Take it from me she's a better catch.

If you wanna be happy

Say man.
Hey baby.
Saw your wife the other day.
Yeah?
Yeah, she's ugly.
Yeah, she's ugly but she sure can cook.
Yeah?. Okay.

If you wanna be happy

If you wanna be happy

If you wanna be happy

If you wanna be happy

http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/2/HPIM02062.jpg

HardlinerKC
10-11-2010, 02:37 PM
This very much ties in with my "Strange season thus far" thread. I'm not at all sure where the category places it with a possible new one: TEAM CHEMISTRY. Go Steel, by the way. (Shameless pandering) Steelers are my team of choice once the Chiefs are out of it.

proudpittsburgher
10-11-2010, 03:02 PM

Seriously, are you in the room with me? How did you know what I was rockin? :)

hawaiiansteel
10-11-2010, 03:06 PM

hopefully not to Justin Bieber music... :P

_SteeL_CurtaiN_
10-11-2010, 03:06 PM
Wallet, what the hell is a wallet and where did my murse go???

proudpittsburgher
10-11-2010, 05:38 PM

hopefully not to Justin Bieber music... :P

I can honestly and thankfully say I have never heard one single solitary song by the great and soon to be late (his career not his life) Justin Bieber. And I do believe I am a better person for it.

kiwi_sarah
10-11-2010, 05:42 PM
This is the weirdest thread I've ever read on PS! So naturally, I'm jumping in...

As much as I don't want to like Nickleback, sometimes I catch myself singing along. *hangs head in shame*

I like guys with long hair....but there's a "right" way and a "wrong" way to do it - and it's indefinable. The same cut on different people can be way hot/awful. Brady looks TOTALLY douchetastic. He's really saying his wife made him grow it out? Way to be neutered dude.

As an aside, I don't know HOW anyone can think Brady is attractive. I guess it's a taste thing, but he's not hot AT ALL. Not even a little. The money doesn't even help. Ew.

The Man of Steel
10-11-2010, 05:56 PM
Separated at birth?

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo302/TheRockPics/tom-brady-justin-bieber-hair-nba-playoffs-590sc061410.jpg

kiwi_sarah
10-11-2010, 05:58 PM
With all the Bieber comparisons, what Moss should have said was that Brady's haircut makes him look like a lesbian.

http://lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.tumblr.com/

proudpittsburgher
10-11-2010, 06:53 PM
I loved the earlier post that Brady is doing something right because he's banging Geselle, or however the heck you spell it. Uh, dude, he's banging her because he is tom brady. The haircut has zero to do with it. You can look past any ugly face and horrible haircut when you hide it behind the glare from three super bowl rings. Even if two of them came as a direct result of cheating.

Djfan
10-11-2010, 07:21 PM
Marsha is metro. Always has been, always will be.

As an aside, I am a professional DJ for 23 years now, and I have never heard a Justin Beiber song either. He's Leif Garrett 2.0 IMO.